"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

lmur

Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2008 01:03 am
Congrats Mr. Cosmic Eagle - great achievement.

That was a lovely tribute, Izzie. Pleased to meet you, by the way.

A round of applause for you both. Razz
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2008 02:40 am
Just a quick check of things. Hey its seems I nearly missed all the congratulations to Bear, I hear you've gone Cosmic! Wow Razz Drunk Drinks all around later then.

Son a little better, still feels rough but doesn't seem to be throwing up but very tearful. Just hope he is ok tomorrow

Have a good one chaps gotta go now X
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2008 05:47 am
Good Morning!

Dutchy! You are a cosmic eagle! What is that? :wink:

I raise a Mimosa (it's 6:30 in the morning here...and - well - I had one to many glasses of wine last night Mr. Green - in your honor of course :wink: ) Here's to Dutchy! May the next 100,000 be full of fun and laughter :wink:

I have to go get a shower and take something...ugh. Laughing
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2008 06:57 am
Hello my hearties, the Bear has had a busy day and will be finding his bunk very shortly.

However before I go I'd like to welcome lmur from Paddyland on board, great to see you dropping by my friend, make yourself known to the crew and lets hear some of that Irish humour I know you possess. Laughing

Black Tulip glad to hear son is a little better, trust he will ok on Sunday. Well although I've gone 'cosmic' I hope the title isn't offputting and you'll still have a drink with me W/W :wink:

Nice to see dear mismi too even if she is a little worse for wear this morning owing to carry on the toasting for to long. Never mind girlie you'll be fine after that cold shower. I'm sure the next 100.000 will be full of fun and laughter if you stick around. Laughing

Good Night everybody.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2008 07:03 am
Good Morning / Afternoon / Evening - after the nite before....

What a celebration - our Bear became a COSMIC EAGLE.... Razz

Oh gosh - so much to say, and I will be onboard later to yabber - WW-WOM is on her way to ChezIzzie - and we have tea to do!

Oh Oh Oh Oh NEW CREW TOO! IMUR - how lovely to meet you! Very Happy I believe we are in for a treat in making your acquaintance. Formal handshake - done that - come here and give us a hug! :wink:

I shall look forward to taking the helm at a little stage of the day, but for now - just wanted y'all to know I'm thinking bout you and hope you all have the best of days.

See you soon. Smile
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2008 07:54 am
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2008 08:09 am
good morning, afternoon, evening to all.

Lovely day here so I intend to abandon ship until later.

Hoping the tulips are blooming at chezIzzie and the chatter (should that be yabber?) is flowing along with the tea.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2008 09:11 am
Tryagain wrote:

Oh looky here - did Dan Dare Cool (GIT- Great International Traveller!) pop by to say G'day to the Comic Eagle Question (Cheeky GIT) :wink:

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/4051/dandaresu4.jpg

JPB - enjoy your day hun (xox)

Mismi - need some PINK to make you feel better girlie (PeptoBismolPink) (xox)
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2008 09:48 am
Tryagain wrote:

Wait a second....is Dutchy a member of the NRA - cause I'm thinking Eddie the Eagle is all about gun safety

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m50/misimi40/1a.jpg
If you see a gun:
STOP!
Don't Touch.
Leave the Area.
Tell an Adult.

Yep...that's hilarious! :wink: Razz
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2008 09:52 am
Oh Izzie - thank you...a couple of cups of coffee and a couple of aspirin and I am running on all cylinders again...I have to go finish making the banner for Opening Day at the park and buy balloons to put on the fence. My little G-baby gets to run through his first banner today - such a proud moment for a baseball family :wink:

So far the rain is holding off and everything is go on the baseball games today...very excited.

And the temperature is perfect...not too hot and not too cool...I LOVE THIS GAME!

see you all later! Hope you ALL have a great day.
mis
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2008 11:01 am
Wow do I ever have some catching up to do!

Sorry I jump ship sometimes, but I spin in too many directions and it takes awhile to find my way back. ( school, work, life, etc)

Welcome to the ship Imur. A great bunch of people here. We're mostly insane but that's what makes us so loveable. :wink:

I hope those that have been sick are back to feeling normal again.

Izzie......what a week for you! From here on out, the ship sails on calm waters. Things will be better!

Love and hugs for all.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2008 11:44 am
mismi40 wrote:

My little G-baby gets to run through his first banner today - such a proud moment for a baseball family :wink:

Hunni - will be able to picture the look on G-babys face and his smile, but can also picture your smile when he does that and the feelings of pride you'll be having as you watch the little fella. Well done Missy - enjoy your boys - have a GREAT day and TAKE A CAMERA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink:

Babbling - love to see you here girl - you are so busy but always take a moment to crew - so thanku.... we love ya. Plain sailing for me girl - onboard and beyond - whole new horizon.....every day Very Happy XOX Take care girlie - no doubt we'll play some music together soon x
0 Replies

lmur

Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2008 01:15 pm
Thanks to Dutchy and Izzie for the welcome. Glad to be aboard. (Clicks heels, attempts formal bow, trips and "nuts" Izzie in the belly).
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2008 02:45 pm
Ship's Log

Whoaa - early bird tonite a? Think I must have caught a worm!

OH MAN - I FEEL NUTS TODAY……..… Shocked

WELCOME WELCOME WELECOME IMUR (Imagination Makes Us Rock!) Razz

So how's the Paddyland Boy? You are warmly joining us as our PaddyBoy Deckhand if that's k with you. I hear you may be bit of "cross-worder" like our Bosun - well, you'll see, we never cross words here - we just cross our fingers that the "swell" is all good with the crew and we do a spot of sailing…..(may just have the occasional party, might have a drink or three…..may dance on the deck or do a Irish Jig down below)…..but hey - we're coco! You'll find no better crew - so I hope you join us as often as you can and then you'll really get to know us (so laughing!) - is that a good thing you may be thinking? - well mate - HECK YEAH! Cross the "c"s seas with us, we may not cross our "t"s - but we do drink the occasional cuppa! ((((group hug now)))) (Think we're all gonna get on juuuuuuuuuuuuuuust famously…..think you may be a little wicked too)! :wink: Oh oh oh... we never bow here - we just stand at the "bow" with a wee drink to the crew :wink:

Oh Oh Oh - a BlueBoy was here - he kinda dared to sneak over the wire to retrieve his baseball and had to go again before the wardens spotted him (bail still not made!!!! Youda thought he knew how to make bail being on a ship - but hey - he's a Baby - he'll learn Rolling Eyes ) - but he left us thinking of Eddie The Eagle… HA …..well the "COMIC EAGLE" would then suggest that makes him "DAN DARE" Cool

So….. I thought…………(yh yh I know, I should quit doing the thinking thing….yada yada yada…) Rolling Eyes

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/829/dan20dare20jpegba2.jpg

And found a rather startling picture…….. Shocked

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/1015/v6n21is4.jpg

Well, he's obviously ticketyboo, maybe a little bump on the noggin - I did think , oh no, our SuperHero might need pulling in from the water since he's gone overboard….

http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/1934/ddd01lz6.jpg

So I'm throwing him out a line. :wink:

The "Dan Dare, Pilot of the Future" science-fiction strip-cartoon series was created by the genius that was Frank Hampson, and it first appeared in issue number one of the weekly British boys' magazine "Eagle" on April 14, 1950. Eagle was much more than just a comic, hence my referring to it as a boys' magazine, since it also contained educational features such as historically accurate strip-cartoons and "cut-away" diagrams of the-then-latest technologies, and it conveyed a fun yet socially responsible attitude throughout its pages.

http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/1012/readlr3.jpg

ANYHOOOOOOO……

OH MY Shocked - CREW - I took the ship for a trawl today and LOOK WHAT I FOUND ….

BLUE COSMIC EAGLE…..

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/9131/blueeagle3813ao8.gif

Blue Eagle is your Conscious Self - who you are and who you are becoming.

"Blue Eagle reminds you to step powerfully into your commitment as a planetary server! Your assignment includes whatever furthers your personal evolution and the evolution of global mind. You are an awakener, a transformer, an empowered global visionary. In your vision, you have compassion for others, and your decisions are made in the light of global consciousness. Ask yourself how you might experience compassion toward self, the Earth, and others. Be guided towards types of work, relationships, places to live, and projects that will benefit the Earth and her creatures."

"You are a member of the one global family, a planetary server and transformer. Blue Eagle asks you to join in lifting the collective mind. It is up to each one of us to hold a positive vision and affirmation, for the means by which this miracle will occur is through changes in the one affecting the greater whole."

"Imagine the profound impact your loving thoughts have on planetary mind. You do make a difference! As you connect individually with the larger crystal grid network, your power is multiplied exponentially. This galactic grid is also known as the Mayan cobweb."

"The greatest gift you can offer to the planet is to simply be the love. Believe in yourself and your dreams and visions! Remember your special gifts, your path of service on Earth, your promise to serve the light. Everything you are connects to the greater whole. You are starseeded! You have the vision of the eagle. Believe in your dreams. You are the hope and the vision revealed."

OM GOSH GOOD GRIEF GOOD LORDY - Did A2K Admin get that right, or what!!!!!!! Very Happy

Now I know that some folk may think that's a bit of mumbo-jumbo - BUT I DON'T THINK SO!!!!!!!!!! Bear is now a Cosmic Eagle and we also have TRUE BLUE onboard here too! How can that be mumbly-foogy-hitspa-tosh! Well, I'm gonna go with it…. coz I agree with it and see that on this ship's journey.

(apologies to anyone who may have other thoughts on this….no offense intended to anyone who believes otherwise. However, sincere "sorry" if needs be) (I'm still new here so… not knowledgable in Breaking News - but…I'll stand by what I've written if that's k)!

K - onto thoughts for the day.

Missy - be proud hunni, both of you and yours. Smile big for the little fella and see his smile reflect back to you. Smile

WW-WOM - Thanku for tea today - it was great to see you. Tough day coming, but we're holding your hand and remember what I said - you know where you're placing now…and know it won't ever be forgotten. Will be thinking of you and with you in spirit. Little fella here if your little fella wants to come by.

TTHun - missing you girlie….may have to get our Special Agent Wandel and Dan Dare to come look for you sweetie. Hope you're OK.

Thankku to EBGirl, Special Agent Wandel, Stormy, JPB (hope you had a lovely day), Babbling (take it easy) who all crewed today. We were all with the Bear as he started to soar and a great "fly-by" came onto our ship. Thanku all. Thanku Bear. Smile

K - BEAR!!!!!!!!!!!! Surprised

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/2761/beartongueve8.jpg

Quit poking your tongue out at the BlueBoy - I'm sure he meant to say COSMIC!

PaddyBoy - your trip earlier - I do COCO-…! Anytime! :wink: Applause back atchya - NICE ENTRANCE MATE! Razz

LOOK….IZN'T THIS BEEEEAAAUUUTIFULLLL! Idea

http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/9391/95984378nr4.jpg

On the deck and watch is commencing. Join me when you can.

Crew - You are the very best! Smile
0 Replies

Tryst

Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2008 03:21 pm
Many congratulations to Coca-Koala for his new found wings; Icarus soared through the sky joyfully! Laughing
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2008 03:23 pm
THINK PINK.....

and look what happens.... :wink:

How's it spiking Pink Boy Smile
0 Replies

Tryst

Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2008 03:28 pm
G'day Lzzie; to tell the truth I am a little concerned by Imur's statement, "…"nuts" Izzie in the belly
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2008 03:32 pm
Hello - back from the first game...G-baby was hilarious! I love 4 year old T-ball. He was playing third - ran to right field got a grounder...ran back to what we thought was going to be third and an out - but ran past it to get the guy going home....missed both. Poor baby - but really cute...oooo I just love that little boy!

Now we are gearing up for game 2. The big boys are playing...and the weather...well we had a little shower then the sun came out so it was a nice steamy 80 degrees....not the perfect temp I though...looking forward to a night game.

How are you Brooke? Good to see you!

And Tryst...up to no good? Razz
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2008 03:34 pm
Tryst wrote:
G'day Lzzie; to tell the truth I am a little concerned by Imur's statement, "…"nuts" Izzie in the belly

His nuts, my belly......

do you hear either of us bellyaching Razz

If he wants to board the ship bearing coconuts in his hands - who are we to complain. When the coconuts split, if any residue goes on the deck - I will ensure the coconut milk is cleaned off by the new deckhand.

Will that put your mind at rest BabyPink Twisted Evil

Mismi - great to hear from you - HAPPY DAYS a? Very Happy
0 Replies

Tryst

Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2008 03:37 pm
Dear Miss Mismi, can any tryst be anything but good?
(See you at the same time and usual ball park) :wink:
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/23/2024 at 07:38:23