"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

verbivore

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2011 08:00 am
@djjd62,
thanksss izzie th push!!! and thanksss Tryagain! i do sincerely hope u have a laugh imagining my face as i read ur pasts Very Happy Smile
Izzzaa - hectic or no - we wil catch up with a cuppaa - soooonn!!! Smile yep dad might head back home by Dec end- he did have a fair enuf time with us - i hope! tho he saw very little of us - wen i was with him ..i made sure he had no regrets~!!! hes took to reading Smile which im happy about Smile fingers crossed!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2011 01:45 pm
@djjd62,
Evening Crew Very Happy

djjd62 wrote:

izzie, did you get my message, was that your picture (not a picture of you, but rather one you took) shown on Autumnwatch Unsprung awhile back (don't ask by what nefarious means i was able to watch autumnwatch)

DIDGE! Oh my Embarrassed I must have got your message because no hamster was sitting at the top, for the life of me tho I can't remember... so, so sorry. I don't think any of my shots are on there (dontya just love AutumnWatch - fab fab fab - so pleased you can see it)... next year tho I am going to start uploading - I love the programme.

DIDGE, DIDGE, did you get to see Frozen Planet?

(I hope you find a way to see iplayer Wink )
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00zj39x/Frozen_Planet_The_Last_Frontier/

Honestly, it is one of the most beautiful series I have ever seen - makes me cry at how beautiful it is... the photography/film is unbelievable - the last one shown was The Last Frontier... but the one before that showed how brine icicles (brinicles) formed could.you.even.imagine.seeing.something.like.this.leave.alone.being.there.to.witness.and.film.it... oh gosh! (Hugh is a West Country lad - I am so in awe of these dudes)

http://www.iawf.org.uk/profiles/member.asp?membersid=1224
http://doug-anderson.com/blog/

http://www.bbc.co.uk/nature/15835017

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2011/11/24/brinicle-frozen-planet-icicle-antarctica_n_1111637.html

the Spring one blew my mind (yep, pre-supposition of a mind to blow, but 'eh)!

On Thin Ice is on tonight - catch it if you can - utterly remarkable - I'm sure I'll be even more gobsmacked.

Unfortunately, S-boy deleted all my recordings (gutted. GUTTED!) so I'm gonna have to get the DVD. So amazing! (can't believe he deleted grrrrrr).

(so sorry for not replying to your message - ack!)

MaMaVerby - ah, you sound so happy - I'm so pleased your PaPa has spent time with you - must be lovely for him to see H-boy growing up into the handsome wee fella that he is. (((((MaMaV)))))xxxx

Okeydokey - busy days right now - school is so full on and I'm buzzing around like a blue-bahookied fly. Have to take the Christmas Play photos tomorrow Very Happy - that'll be great - we have the Christmas story of the Supersonic Lamb Shocked and a take off of Snow White (Danny White & The 7 Robots!) Okaaaaaaaaaay... so, the kids wrote the play - you can guess what it's like a? Razz

TULIP - so glad you came over - I love you & the kids - always here. x

Wellllllllllllllll - have been singing along to this which came on the local Spotlight news tonight - gotta be proud of being on this deck... and proud of the lads and ladettes

all I want for Christmas is..... lalllllllllllllllllllllalallalllala

Dutchy

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2011 02:07 pm
@Izzie,
Evening Izzie, where did you get that photograph of me, I din't want you to show my body to all and sundry. No wisecracks mismi and verbivore. Laughing Another beautiful summers day downunder, so Mrs.B has twisted my arm and I'm taking her out for lunch. There goes my pocket money for this week. Sad I'm listening to your singing Captain and I must say your voice hasn 't improved one bit. Laughing Bosun runs for cover.
Izzie

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2011 02:13 pm
@Dutchy,
Dutchy wrote:

I'm listening to your singing Captain and I must say your voice hasn 't improved one bit. Laughing Bosun runs for cover.

hahhahaaaaaaaaaaahha - chucks hairbrush - llalalalllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallalalla

love ya Bosun! Razz

(did make ma laugh when I had to do the Crimbo Play pamphlet today - Danny White + Robots! Might just have to rename the robots - cheeky, naughty, spluttering, featherless, cooking, brave and brassic bots) Wink

Must.go.do! Gotta pack skiing stuff - shame it's in the washing machine still Shocked
McTag

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2011 04:28 pm
@Izzie,

Played a Cole Porter medley at the band tonight, blooming smashing, marvellous. Our old arranger was a genius.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2011 05:59 pm
@Tryagain,
Quote:
Dear Missy, if you have any spare days you are most welcome to call on over for a light dusting session. If you bring some high heels I will supply the frilly maid’s outfit that such a position demands. Yes I know the outfit may be a little on the large size; but I just had to try it out first!

You're killin' me Try. Wink

Thanks you Iz. It seems we are through with the sickness. A very happy thing. Thank you hun. Smile
Love you much too.
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2011 11:06 pm
@Dutchy,
"Evening Izzie, where did you get that photograph of me, I din't want you to show my body to all and sundry. No wisecracks mismi and verbivore."

so u did feel there was space for our wisecracks Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy aaaahhhh i rest my case!!!
handing it on to miss sunshine!
Dutchy

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2011 11:45 pm
@verbivore,
Oh verbivore you're such an innocent girl, I just didn't want you girls to fight over my bronzed Aussie body. Laughing Wink I know Izzie was impressed as she asked me for a date!
verbivore

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2011 03:38 am
@Dutchy,
LOL!!! the captain called ye for a date? Very Happy Missy - dnt ye think its time we treated th bosun too? Wink
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2011 09:30 am
People; scooch up close and draw your attendance close for what I have to disclose is for your eyes only: What may I ask is going on? First we had the kookin’ thread and now it’s all turned religious.

I may worship a raven image but, now I see Dutchy is trying to begat our very own capitán Izzie.

Whilst I accept that it was photographs attributed to me were of Dutchy’s neither region garments, this is budgie smuggling on a grand scale and must not stand.

JW mi amigo, as my favourite Mexican and one of the chosen few who have laid eyes on Izzie, can you please enunciate whether her cup dost indeed runneth over?

Waiting reminds me of the time I asked Missy to send me a sign that one sweet day I might do a little begetting of my own, and sure enough about an hour latter there came a gently rapping, rapping at my screen door; I lit a candle to enunciate my joy just as four burly cops kicked down the door and asked if I would assist them with their enquiries!

Well Missy the last laugh rests with me coz I did manage to wash the blood outta the rugs. I guess this is what passes as Alabama foreplay!

Four is a good number, perhaps we could get together with Dutchy and Izzie and chew the fat; whoops, with JW that would make five!

To those with musical abilities; you are blessed.

Thank you; I shall be appearing all week – love to y’all.
wandeljw

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2011 10:29 am
@Tryagain,
Tryagain wrote:
JW mi amigo, as my favourite Mexican and one of the chosen few who have laid eyes on Izzie, can you please enunciate whether her cup dost indeed runneth over?

I know exactly what you mean by her cup. I have had the great privilege to meet Izzie in person. Her cup is overflowing with beauty and joy.
Izzie

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2011 11:04 am
@Tryagain,
Afternoon Crew Very Happy

oh my,

we are gathered here today in the presence of these witnesses for...

FOURPLAY! Shocked

whoops... make that a Hi-5 Razz

http://www.kristensimmonsbooks.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/high-5.jpg

yep, fits!

(((lyBlue)))xox

Talking of making music - this Irish fella can summon up a good crowd in court... Mr. Green

CASE DISMISSED!

Now, I gotta get me a cuppa... it's been Christmas Play Day and I'm not long in... OH.MY.WORD - those little kidlets were the most gorgeous lambs and angels you could possibly imagine. BEAUT.EEEEE.FUL.

The Robots... ah, well, the dancing mirror and the rocket packs were fab (OK, so the mirror had to be helped up and down the stage stairs) and they did sooooo well. All very chuffed with themselves and we have some stars in the making.

Oh.... little Mary.... and the Donkey... too flippin' gorgeous for words. Will see if I've got any photos (only took a few hundred Rolling Eyes ) without their wee faces, to post. Actually, mebbe at the weekend, the next 24 hours are going to be manic!

MY LITTLE FELLA IS GOING SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING - YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYYAYYAYAY

(must.pack.that.suitcase)

(must.finish.washing)

(later prolly)

Gotta pick him up in half an hour, so, gonna grab my cuppa, close my eyes for 10 mins, breathe deeply, channel my peace and ... then run out again.

lovin' the crew x

edit: builders came, plasterer did half a job, even builders are cranky with him, floor sanded, cills fixed.... now they're not coming back 'til Wednesday so I gotta be careful the dawgs don't tread on the boards... have put so many dustsheets and rugs down...

and gotta get the varnish and...

ohhhhhh... awfully tired.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2011 11:09 am
@wandeljw,
Special Agent wrote:

I have had the great privilege to meet Izzie in person.

Ahhhhhhhhh....bless you Special Agent Keanu! Very Happy

<cheque's in the post, thanku jw! Wink hugs to you (((((jw))))))>
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2011 03:43 pm
1 zillion name-tapes later ...

clothing list done

suitcase ftb

pressies wrapped for little school friends

house wrecked

sellotape with no end thrown under the log burner (can't get it just in case a spider eats my hand)

ironing board looking bored

iron OFF

shiny poiple paper on the floor

dawgs nodding

kitty cuddling

little fella settling (he had his last exam today - phew)

kettles on

feelin' the luuurve

http://www.nmmc.co.uk/shop/images/Knackered%20Sailor%20Cap.jpg

tea - I need a cuppa!!!!

Razz

what a day - grrrrrrrrreat Very Happy
McTag

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2011 04:57 pm
@Izzie,

Quote:
sellotape with no end thrown under the log burner (can't get it just in case a spider eats my hand)

If long piece of stiffish wire is needed:

Take one wire coathanger, and one good pair of pliers

Snip off the length you need

Use to poke under log-burner, and hoik out whatever is under there

Have slipper handy, to whack any spiders flat
mismi

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2011 05:44 pm
@Tryagain,
Quote:
Waiting reminds me of the time I asked Missy to send me a sign that one sweet day I might do a little begetting of my own, and sure enough about an hour latter there came a gently rapping, rapping at my screen door; I lit a candle to enunciate my joy just as four burly cops kicked down the door and asked if I would assist them with their enquiries!

Well Missy the last laugh rests with me coz I did manage to wash the blood outta the rugs. I guess this is what passes as Alabama foreplay!

We like it rough down here baby. Down south that is...I mean in Alabama.
Good grief

Izzie - you sound so happy and busy. Glad for you. Smile I need to get my mind around the fact that it is almost Christmas. I have SO MUCH TO DO!

Verbs - Dutchy is too much man for me - so yes - we should indeed give him a shot. If fourplay (I mean a quintet - Wandel is in there of course) is what Try wants - I wonder if Dutchy minds being double teamed?

Wow.

margo

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2011 12:13 am
@Izzie,
Izzie wrote:

I don't see what you're worried about - none of your pissy little spiders would eat a whole hand! And none will kill you!
Roberta

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2011 01:22 am
@margo,
Hey Margo. Stop bragging about your Aussie arachnids (impressive as they are).

If Izzie's afraid of spiders, then she's afraid.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2011 01:58 am
@mismi,
"Verbs - Dutchy is too much man for me - so yes - we should indeed give him a shot. If fourplay (I mean a quintet - Wandel is in there of course) is what Try wants - I wonder if Dutchy minds being double teamed? "

Wow mismi that's sounds mighty interesting, if verbivore is game the Bosun certainly will give you a run for your money. Laughing Wink

Izzy you've done well, I'm sure you haven't forgotten anything for S-boy to take with him, wish him a safe trip and an enjoyable time from me.

Tryagain thank you for your clear contribution this time, obviously you hadn't touched any 'lolly' water for a while, so even my grandson was able to understand your philosophical mutterings.

Now if you'll excuse me, I must do my 250 push ups before I meet the girls.

Adios amigos.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2011 02:34 am
@McTag,
McTag wrote:

If long piece of stiffish wire is needed:

Take one wire coathanger, and one good pair of pliers

Snip off the length you need

Use to poke under log-burner, and hoik out whatever is under there

Have slipper handy, to whack any spiders flat

You could do that, or you could catch a bird and stick that under there. Any problems then, put a cat underneath and so on, up to horse. With a dead horse under there you should reach the sellotape easy. That's a lot easier, and a darn sight more sensible than mucking about with bits of wire.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 09/28/2024 at 01:18:47