Not your bowels I hope.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2011 09:34 pm
@izzythepush,
Why have you had trouble moving? Did you eat too much? Razz
I do that too. Horrid about it.

Glad you enjoyed it.

Dutchy - that sounds amazing. I have had no wine in the house for a couple of days. pooh. We are still sick. Had another fall victim to the bug this morning. So frustrating. I have wiped and sprayed and washed linens until my hands are chapped. Stupid bug.
Dutchy

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2011 09:41 pm
@mismi,
My commiserations miss sunshine regarding the invasion of the flu bug hope it will pass soon. Oh, plenty of wine in my bar mismi, come and take your pick, enough to make you walk home on your head. Laughing (((mismi)))
ossobuco

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2011 09:51 pm
@Dutchy,
Beg your pardon, Big Tuna..
mismi

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2011 09:56 pm
@Dutchy,
Hi Osso -

((Dutchy)) Thanks Smile
Dutchy

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2011 09:58 pm
@ossobuco,
You fancy a drink too ossobuco? Knowing you it will have to be a great deal stronger than wine I guess!
ossobuco

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2011 09:59 pm
@mismi,
Sending you one more blankey and a new good book of your choice.
ossobuco

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2011 10:01 pm
@Dutchy,
Not you too, Brutus.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2011 10:02 pm
@ossobuco,
No time for reading right now ossobuco, exercising the elbow. Drunk
hamburgboy

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2011 10:06 pm
@Dutchy,
Quote:
No time for reading right now ossobuco, exercising the elbow.

joining you across the oceans with a nightcup Very Happy Drunk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijnfdLFhn2o
Dutchy

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2011 10:10 pm
@hamburgboy,
Gesundheid mein Freund. Wink Drunk
verbivore

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2011 12:12 am
@Dutchy,
oohh! i had vodka with lemon and honey and ICED sprite! Yuummmmyy it was Smile
Dutchy

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2011 03:39 am
@verbivore,
Perfect drink for a beautiful lady, I marked it in my black book so as not to forget should I ever have the opportunity to buy you drink. Cheers verbivore. Wink
Izzie

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2011 10:47 am
@Dutchy,
Hellllllllllllllllo The Crew! Very Happy

Oooooooooooh, what a fabulous weekend I had with my soul-sis and soulmate!

We are rejuvenated - we are mangoed, green tea'd and balmed. It was THEEEE BEST WEEKEND - we had a 'rickshaw' moment - one that will live with us to our dying day and beyond... ahahahhahhaa!

Gone are those feelings that linger with mis-intent.

Life is UNBELIEVABLY full of wonderfullnesses once you dispel the negativite emotions that were haunting. We laughed so hard we pulled our tummy muscles (OK, well, ya know, not so much muscles but)... It was divine, I have never heard less noise in my life Wink

So, my sis has just left and gone to work thisavo and homeward bound tomorrow. Her Lobster Of Loveliness awaits her and they are set for a well deserved rest over Christmas in sunnier climes. I won't see her until next year now (gosh, that doesn't sound possible - 2012 is around the corner) - I miss her already. We have so much to be thankful for tho, that's it's all OK. Ha! We took chickflicks and blah - did we watch them - nooooooo way, we didn't stop talking; we lived...we laughed... Razz Love my soul-sis.

So, back home at the ranch, (ha, no builders have shown up since they downed tools - oh well, mebbe tomorrow)! Little fella will be home from school shortly so gonna make a cuppa and catch up on cuddles with my kitty who's so very happy to see me, purrrrrrrrrring away Very Happy

"The glory of friendship is not the outstretched hand, Nor the kindly smile nor the joy of companionship; it is the spiritual inspiration that comes to one when they discover that someone else believes in them and is willing to trust them."
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

chickflick to be continued Razz

Izzie

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2011 10:51 am
@mismi,
mismi wrote:

We are still sick.

Ohhhhhhhhh Missy - I do hope you're feeling better. Just reading back and saw this. ((((((((MzMissy&Dixies))))))))))

(oh my, reading back, oh my... lots of yabbering and recipes and cooking and all sorts, - lovin' that!!!! so many of the crew and oh, Blue, you were here too ((((Blue))))xox - oohohhhhhhhhhhhh Very Happy)
JPB

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2011 10:59 am
@Izzie,
Yay, yay, yay!
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2011 11:13 am
@Izzie,

That sounds pretty, pretty, pretty good.
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2011 11:18 am
@Izzie,

I'm not sick. I'm in rude health, very rude indeed. Yee- hah!

I enjoy watching Countryfile don't you?

Gareth Malone's latest choir programmes are great, I was blubbing like a baby today when the soldiers came home.

I've joined an orchestra now, although they're not very good. I can't do much damage, thankfully, while I get familiar (no, not with the second viola, though it's a tempting thought) with the parts.
verbivore

Reply Tue 29 Nov, 2011 12:25 am
@McTag,
Izziee - great to hear u had a blast! Missies (misssyyy))) thngs wil solve soon
BEAgle - i was infact contemplating n a euro trip..u suggest i make it to Down Under instead Wink
Euro rail pass - anyones hopped onto that? needed first hand info!
I do DREAM of meeting the captain!!!!and sme of u..if things turn out good! lemme see - dragging her to India seems impossible...captain..missing ye bigtiimee!
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Tue 29 Nov, 2011 01:49 am
@Izzie,
Izzie querida, It does my heart good to see you in such fine fettle. Your fettle hasn't been all that fine for a while.

I rejoice.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 09/28/2024 at 09:29:10