"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

izzythepush

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2011 02:51 am
@Izzie,
Izzie wrote:

hey jw - oooh, was furniture shuffling so didn't see any match - I don't quite understand American Footie... it's all a bit stop start and big shoulder pads Razz

Sounds a bit like Bridget Jones Diary.
Izzie

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2011 04:09 am
@izzythepush,
drip drip drop little October showers... llalallllllllllllllalllalla

Whooooooa - 6am this morning and man, was it raining! Have a big 'ole river rushing by now, it's a tad loud - love the sound of it.

MaMaVerby - can it really be 2 years... that just doesn't seem possible does it? Ahhhh, bless your little H-boy. I'm sure you will come up with the perfect gift for him - but ya know what, just being with his MaMa and PaPa will be the best for him. D'ye remember last year and Eby couldn't be there.... well, how life is changing for you all - it's wonderful and so good to read. How is the new job going? Are you enjoying it? Keep that beautiful smile of yours smiling and give H-boy a big smunch from me (((((((Verby Family))))))) Very Happy

IzYYYY - ha, my 'edge of reason' disappeared a long time ago Razz Wink

Hoping all are well here and y'all will have a gentle week.

((Blue smooches))xox

Thoughts going out to those in Turkey who have been hit by a large earthquake - tragic, so very sad...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-15425268

Praying they will find more survivors.

Thinking of those near and far...

x
Izzie

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2011 04:11 am
@Dutchy,
Dutchy wrote:

... friends will start their bus tour of Britain on Monday morning, hope the bad weather won't affect them to much. Rest well.

Morning BEAgle - the East has pretty good weather right now, a little breezy but not too chilly - as long as they aren't planning on visiting the West, they should be coco. Very Happy I hope they have a great time. (((D)))x

wandeljw wrote:

It was good because Chicago won! Smile

Kewl Cool
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2011 04:18 am
@Izzie,
Quote:
Whooooooa - 6am this morning and man, was it raining! Have a big 'ole river rushing by now, it's a tad loud - love the sound of it.
It's absolutely gorgeous here, bright sunshine and a moderate breeze.
Izzie

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2011 04:38 am
@izzythepush,
Very Happy

Yep, you've got a good couple days forecast so do make the most of them IzY if you can - I believe it's gonna catch up to you on Wed and Thurs which are looking pretty nasty here too. Friday's looking good tho Very Happy Might have to do a moors yomp. It's weird that it's quite warm here - quite bizarre our weather!

If this wind continues the trees may be nekkid by the end of the week Shocked

Dutchy

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2011 03:31 pm
@Izzie,
Morning Izzie hope you are well, where is miss sunshine, I miss her. Want to know why she can't fit in that box? See F/B Smile

Lovely day here, excited as I flies in today for an overnight stay, she is riding her horse at a Gymkhana this afternoon.

Waves from across the oceans.
mismi

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2011 07:58 pm
@verbivore,
That makes me want to cry Verbs. I can't believe our baby is almost TWO! He is adorable. I wish I could kiss on those sweet little cheeks.

Ahhhh Dutchy - God won't fit in my box. Nor would I ever want him to. Smile Thanks for missing me. ((Dutchy))

I am here. Busy weekend. Bachelorette party - I kid you not. I was out until 3:00am in a stretch limo with 6 of my girlfriends. You would have loved to watch it I am sure. Driving sideways does not agree with my tummy after 3 purple hooter shooters though.

I am still trying to recover.

Izzie ((Izzie)) How are you hun? Good to see you. So busy right now. But you are still in my thoughts and prayers. Love you.

hugs to all the crew! Hope you all have a wonderful week.
misxox
Dutchy

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2011 10:35 pm
@mismi,
Ah bless you mismi, you must have heard my prayers and got on line. That box gotten me intrigued, will you fit in it, or does the lower portion prevent that? Wink That Bachelorette party sounds a bit of all right, would have loved to be present, riding sideways or backwards with 6 girls in a stretched limo would be any man's dream. Laughing Hope you have fully recovered by now from the hooter shooters, are you sure you had only 3? (((mismi))) x
verbivore

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2011 10:35 pm
@mismi,
LOL yes he is 2! yesterday took him to the hairdresser and then to the studio for the snaps i need to fill in his school application form!! God im still unable to digest that!!!
Izza - u really do have a gr8 memory! yea last time eby wasnt around and i had got him a small indoor kinda cycle - ths year its gonna be an outdoor cycle! the boys grown up!!!! plus loads of water fun! he just loves to be in the water! so here u go
http://www.mangomist.com/
if not this weekend - next weekend gonna take him there and let him play in loads and loads of water!
bachelorette party!!!!! U sure are looooaaddss lucky i say!
Dutchy

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2011 10:40 pm
@verbivore,
Hiya verbivore we cross posted, 2 great minds think alike eh, how are you today? What can I say to you to raise your eyebrows? Wink I'll bet you haven't lost an ounce yet, can't keep away from them chocolates can you, I know you're still sneaking one away every now and then when I'm not looking. Laughing Have a nice day or chocolate. Wink Mango Mist Resort certainly looks inviting!
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2011 04:53 am
@Dutchy,
Naw you stinker. It's my heaving chest that won't make it into that box FIRST. THEN it's my fanny. My hot feet fit just fine.
mismi

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2011 04:57 am
@verbivore,
I told you it goes fast. I MISS my babies. They were so sweet. I like them now too...they just talk back. Which can be horrid at times. Smile Especially the closer to puberty we [edit: THEY] get. Wink ((Verby)) I wish you could have gone with us on the bachelorette fun night out...you would have loved it. I know some crazy wimmins.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2011 06:26 am
@mismi,
Wink No more comments miss sunshine before I put my foot in it.
Izzie

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2011 08:40 am
@Dutchy,
Afternoon All

I've just chuckled as I read back Wink

MaMaVerby - ooh, that resort looks wonderful - how fab will that be! H-boy will love that! (((Verbies))) xxx

Missy - you make me laugh MzMis!!!! Love you much xxxxx

BEAgle - send us your sunshine please... it's brrrrrrrrrr here and the RAIN - OH MY LAWD - the rain has been heaving it down! ((D))

Have got a fire going - have been chinwagging with ma gal today who came by for a cuppa and looking forward to Charlie en famille arriving tomorrow. YAY.

Thinking of those near and far...

Y'all have a great day Very Happy
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2011 12:41 pm
Why, I do proclaim - the showers here are mighty big - sounds like Mother Nature is running a bath!

Oooohhh - guess what Question MILD ASTHMA - the little fella's cough cough coughing warranted a doctors visit, which his Dad took him to thisavo. He's been put one steroid inhaler, which he has to use when his breathing get bad (which it is at the mo), and another 'preventer' inhaler to be used every day, twice a day - and has to attend the asthma clinic in a couple weeks (we're not worried, doc says he may grow out of it).

He had to do a blowy in a tube thing and it only reached 200 and should be at least 350... (which is very surprising being that he's a flautist) but he's in good sprits and other than the cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough bark bark bark bark bark bark bark cough cough cough cough and with a big headhurt to boot - we have just had a good giggle with him trying on some skiing stuff...

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-q-3FZYrCP-4/Tqb7y1wWE2I/AAAAAAAAS54/_J0zD_uXQ-o/s640/DSC03875.JPG

Razz

oh lawdy be, you have no idea how good it is to say that, tho I'm just lovin the colour, this cheap and cheerful gear (which was the only gear available in the town) is a little too SMALL for him (10-12yrs) - yayayayayayayayayayayayayayay - how happy is that!!!!!!!! too small too small too small Mr. Green so we need to get a bigger size - YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY. I've been asking around to see if we could beg or borrow some gear, being that this is a one-off, but sadly... nada luck there - so we'll be going shopping with Charlie and Bear in the city to get him some warmer more robust salopettes and thick ski jacket this week. Then I can say job done and quit worrying about it any longer.

OK - enough of the mild hysteria and joy of joys Cool

Talking of MILED - right now, I would walk 500

+ add an S !

Very Happy

0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2011 12:48 pm
@Dutchy,
Dutchy wrote:

... excited as I flies in today for an overnight stay, she is riding her horse at a Gymkhana this afternoon.

soooooooooo....... how'd she go BEAgle???????? Hope you all had a lovely time. x
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2011 12:49 pm
Great news!

Hurray for too small!
Izzie

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2011 12:56 pm
@JPB,
I know I know, isn't that just the best thing to be saying Very Happy

(ok, so it was 10-12yrs kit... but even so, YAY)

0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2011 01:27 pm
@JPB,
JPB wrote:

Great news!

Even better, he and his cousin are going to see his brother tomorrow

that's a little double-edged - but, going on the REALLY REALLY positive, I'm delighted for him that he'll get to see his big brother. MaMa is driving the boys into the city as we won't risk him going on the bus whilst his cough and breathing is so dire and she'll have a mooch in the city until they're ready to be picked up and then bring them home - at which stage Charlie et al will be here - so, it's gonna be a great day tomorrow for him.

Now, if he could just stop barking ! Nasty nasty cough.
Izzie

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2011 02:25 pm
@Izzie,
oh oh... and whilst I'm in a bit of a babbling mode, I'm getting rather excited about a TV series Shocked which is starting this Thursday - it appeals to my geeky photographic side - man, I wanna go to the Arctic and Alaska and Iceland and and and <sigh> - a photographer's dream...

Frozen Planet Trailer - "A World Beyond Imagination" - BBC One

anyhoo - just love that music - Heart of Courage - Two Steps From Hell by composer Thomas J. Bergersen

a.ma.zing

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.14 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 07:31:15