"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Izzie

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2011 12:30 am
@Tryagain,
Tryagain wrote:

I am so, so pleased to once again be in the bosom of the good ship lollypop.

Well that's better than a rugby world cup win, A2K scored our very own TRYYYYYYY again! He's BAVK! Razz Heaving bosoms are so verra happy to see you, Blue - man, I missed your sweet smile.

(((((((((Blue)))))))))x

<runs for school bus>

izzythepush

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2011 01:31 am
@Tryagain,
Thanks for going to all the time and effort to find out our personal prejudices regarding Fratton Park. Spendi can take all the domain names he wants. Not too sure about your wine recipe, what's the acid blend? Are you using the campden tablet to kill off the bugs prior to adding the yeast? What about boiling water?
mismi

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2011 05:07 am
@Tryagain,
Quote:
However, the image of your latest escapade with wind-blown hair and resplendent in a tight ripped bodice

It was just like that too...heaving bosom and wet, panting lips. Moaning and begging...yep.

Sheesh Try. Wink You and Dutchy keep it interesting.

Good to see you Tryagain.
I'm with Beth. Like a breeze blowing through...
((Try))
mismi

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2011 05:09 am
@Izzie,
Hello there yabber folks.

Izzie - how are you and the b'y doing?
We are getting on with our Monday. It's kind of depressing, but I'm hitching up my britches and thumbing my nose at it. Gonna give it my best shot. Wink

Gbaby pitched his b-ball game yesterday. He did really well. I was a nervous wreck. Needed a drink when it was all over.

I hope you all have a wonderful week!
misxox
Dutchy

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2011 05:24 am
@mismi,
Hiya mismi, what a beautiful line, "It was just like that too...heaving bosom and wet, panting lips. Moaning and begging...yep." Now my imagination is running wild Wink Hope your week goes well and passes quickly so you can spend time with the boys by the weekend.

verbivore one more match and the Rugby is over for another 4 years. We now have the cricket coming on with the Aussie Test eleven playing the Springboks next. I'm sure as an Indian you follow cricket? Can I offer you a chocolate Laughing
mismi

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2011 07:36 am
@Dutchy,
I knew it would be...of course it was nothing like that...but heck...had to start off Monday on something more than just the same ol' same ol'.

Fer shame. Wink

Hope you had a good day Dutchy (( Dutchy ))
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2011 07:42 am
@mismi,
Quote:
..heaving bosom and wet, panting lips. Moaning and begging...yep.

It was quite a sight! I had been to the bookies to draw my winnings from getting a Yankee up. So natch I......

Would anybody like me to continue the story? Dutch is all Barbara Cartland style. Aggravating really.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2011 10:08 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Thanks for going to all the time and effort to find out our personal prejudices regarding Fratton Park.

<chuckles>

The Devil is in the detail, Iz with a Y! Our Blue Boy does have an eye for detail, and a glint with it!

0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2011 10:17 am
@mismi,
mismi wrote:

Izzie - how are you and the b'y doing?

Hey Mis - yep, we're OK thankee Very Happy S-boy is nearly over 'the cold' which seems to have been going on for weeks now.

Moi - tired as always, had to go back to bed after I dropped S at the bus - for hours Shocked and still tired now. It's got chilly here too so I think I'm going into hibernation. Scotland has SNOW which doesn't seem possible after the heatwave we had a couple weeks back.

Well done G-baby Very Happy How're the big boyz doing?

Beach - did you go?????? Enquiring minds, and imaginative boys need to know!!! Razz

Talking of which - (((((((BEAgle))))))))- how ya doing?

(((Blue))) come back soon y'hear xox love to you and yours x

Okeydokey, gotta go put the spuds on, little fella has a flute lesson tonight so we've gotta have dinner early and done so he can toot his flute - he's gearing up for Edgar's Christmas Carol thread Wink

smooches

x
Tryagain

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2011 10:45 am
Hear are eye 2 days in a row…
Oh Bethie, how you tease me so. I am reminded of…

Up with the sun, the breeze arose,
Across the talking corn she goes,
And smooth she rustles far and wide
Through all the voiceful countryside.

Through all the land her tale she tells;
She spins, she tosses, she compels
The kites, the clouds, the windmill sails
And all the trees in all the dales.

Light calls us, and the day prepares
With nimble, gay and gracious airs:
And from Ottawa to Alberta
The highways last night she watered.

Joy calls us from inglorious ease,
Forth and to travel with the breeze
While, swift and singing, smooth and strong
She gallops by the fields along.

G’day Dutchy. You are so right mate, I think Missy is about 10% Pawnee!!!

Anyways, I can’t say too much coz things are a bit …. Well, judge for yourself:

As you may know I get to Missy’s house most weeks. Well, last week it looked as if she was fixin’ to start talking about ‘feelings’ and stuff, and all I wanted was to get to it without any unnecessary linguistic gymnastics – if you get what I mean!

So without further ado, I picked up her trash can and emptied it in the truck and quickly moved to the next house!

Anyhoo, I guess y’all are excited that the Queen of England will be coming to visit on Wednesday, iffin you are out at the airport, it will be my pleasure to buy you a coldie.

Good moaning to you Missy!!!

Please can you in future preface your posts with a health warning because the stories of you running breathless along the sand through the raging surf highlighted by the moons reflection in the water droplets gliding down your tanned skin; sucks the juice outta my pacemaker quicker than my FERRARI ENZO can hit 60!

Goodonyahh Veggy, I am so pleased your career is on track, you and hubby are the way of the modern world. Just don’t be seduced by the offer of chocolate. Remember the words…

Beware of Greeks bearing gifts! Or as we say when in the Bronx…
Timeo Danaos et dona ferentēs!

Izzie you sweet thang you, I have so missed your charming pictures, perhaps one day you can teach me the rules on how to play Rugsby down under! XXXX.

4 X the best beer your mates can buy you!

Mr Push, I am sorry but at this time I am unable to supply any further details to enhance the wine makers art as I don’t actually write this witches brew because quite frankly, may I call you Frank? If you were to meet two identical witches, would you be able to differentiate which witch was which witch?

Let me if I may put it another way. A big moron and the little moron were standing on a bridge over the river. The big moron fell off.
How come the little moron didn't fall off too?

I pay homage to the rest of the crew; it’s cheaper than paying in cash.
Smoooooooches.
Izzie

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2011 11:06 am
@Tryagain,
Tryagain wrote:

... perhaps one day you can teach me the rules on how to play Rugsby down under! XXXX.

Of course, on a Castle Mane no less. The sheepskin is in NZ iffn' ya wanna swap sides.

Keep the f numbers high and your exposure will be longer - always a good way to shoot through the night!

Good to see you again (((((Blue)))))), keep it coming!

Dayum, I need to go and be domesticated. Blech.

Hark The Herald Angels Sing lalallllllllllllllllllllallaala
verbivore

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2011 11:05 pm
@Izzie,
thats a cute lill pic you have in there Izzaaa

Quote:
Beware of Greeks bearing gifts!
tryyy i wonder why th proverb dint mention anything of downunder Wink

Yep in track I am and being tracked!!

Yesterday I went to a school where i "intend" to put H-boy in!!! can u imagine? hes not 2 yet!!! AND if i dint go - theyd have run out of seats apparently!!! it was a culture/whatever shock to me throughout

So next June- H-boy hits the montessori - Good for him - more friends and more fun!
Dutchy

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2011 11:31 pm
@verbivore,
Hiya verbivore, very wise move to find a school for H, you're a caring mother. You haven't answered my question yet, chocolate yes or no. Don't take any notice of tryagain you should know the boy from downunder is harmless, just ask mismi and Izzie. Wink I'm glad you're on track but who is tracking you? Take care.
verbivore

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2011 04:21 am
@Dutchy,
my boss! closeknit team! and hoping to god i do it well here!!!
Chocolate ALWAYS a yes Very Happy but im smart these days - i eat ONLY dark chocolates and in limited quantity Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy - so 2 months down the line - im not gonna forget my vow to shed those extra kgs - dnt ye worry Wink
AND i guess i should take classes for Mismi and Izza - as to how dangerous Downunder can be Wink
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2011 05:05 am
@Izzie,
Quote:
Hey Mis - yep, we're OK thankee S-boy is nearly over 'the cold' which seems to have been going on for weeks now.

Moi - tired as always, had to go back to bed after I dropped S at the bus - for hours and still tired now. It's got chilly here too so I think I'm going into hibernation. Scotland has SNOW which doesn't seem possible after the heatwave we had a couple weeks back.

Well done G-baby How're the big boyz doing?

I can't imagine the tired you feel. Thoughts and prayers are ALWAYS there. We are getting chilly tomorrow too! There is a kind of excitement in that - though you know I am a summer girl to be sure. Glad S is almost over that cold! Take care of you both. ((Izzie)) The boys are all three doing well. Just had straight A's on their report cards. Very proud of them. Thank goodness they are more like their dad when it comes to brains! Smile Gbaby is pitching and doing very well. Should just get better and better - I hope. But I am truly a basket case by the time he is done.

The beach. The beach was amazing. Beautiful weather - not too hot. Not too cool. We stayed at a place that has a water slide and a "lazy river". I went down the slide many times in spite of the frigid water. But sitting in the sun drinking my crystal light and vodka was my favorite. Smile (had to save calories where I could) Wink Thank you for asking. I loved getting to spend time with my family.

I hope you all have a great day! Hugs and kisses to each one of you!
mis
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2011 05:08 am
@Tryagain,
Quote:
I think Missy is about 10% Pawnee

WHAT does that mean.

I thought I saw a suspicious blue character on that garbage truck yesterdy. Wink ((Try))

Wait a second - the Queen of England is coming to the Bham airport? Why in THE world would she want to do that? I need to start reading the paper more. Or even watching the news...
0 Replies

annis

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2011 10:29 am
had a surprise of a pumpkin and a single red rose today! Lovely!
izzythepush

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2011 11:49 am
@Tryagain,
Are you married to Trying to Learn, because that would explain why she seems to be so confused?

It was the camden tablet that gave the game away, it's a preservative, normally used just before bottling, to prevent further fermentation. I wouldn't want to us it at the beginning of fermentation. But never mind, I'm sure you could come up with a recipe for poetato wine, or maybe some absinthe, real Jekyll & Hyde stuff.

We're playing West Ham tonight, top of the table clash, a real nailbiter.

Oh, almost forgot, because he's a little moron.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2011 02:01 pm
@annis,
annis wrote:

had a surprise of a pumpkin and a single red rose today! Lovely!

How nice Tulip, from a secret admirer? Make pumpkin soup and I'll drop by for a feed it is my favourite dish. Lovely photo of S-girl on FB, you can be proud of her. Waves from the Bosun.
verbivore

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2011 10:34 pm
@Dutchy,
Missy - im sending H-boy ur way! cant think of putting up this energy and gettng him into sports and all!!! AND vodka has calories!!! Sad i actually thot cutting down n Beer and having occasional vodkas was wise of me Very Happy Stupid i think!

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 11:21:28