"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Black tulip

Reply Fri 28 Mar, 2008 11:01 am
Just a quick look in to see how you all are!

Been in the bedroom looking after my son all day! He hasn't stopped throwing up and can keep nothing down not even water! So he is absolutely drained!

Keep going chaps and chappessess
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Fri 28 Mar, 2008 11:10 am
Handy gardening tip of the day for the crew...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnD3iaZ5tSA

RH
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Fri 28 Mar, 2008 11:20 am
snicker
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 28 Mar, 2008 12:59 pm
Hey Crew Smile

It seems we have a "poorly" ship Sad

WW-WOM boy has it bad, VBV has viral, TTHun is on extended shoreleave and a few other bugs and sore toots seem to be going around. WW-WOM - let Mum help, get some rest.

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/8213/getwellsoonkt0.gif

So... here's a Get Better tune from the Red Hot Chillis

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lfo0JvgoQz4

and here are some crocuses for JPB to let her know Spring will be coming shortly.

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/851/crocuskk9.jpg.

Thanku RH - smiling Smile

K - crew, am off to search for y'all Arrow
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 28 Mar, 2008 01:14 pm
Coming in to say hello. Been all over the place today. Been up at the school to the grocery store, to the church then back to the school. Now I am home...waiting for the twins and then off to my neighbors. The house is a disaster. Oh well...get to that whenever.

Black Tulip - so sorry to hear about your baby - I hope he feels better soon. I know it is hard.

I have to run...
mis
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Fri 28 Mar, 2008 04:03 pm
Good morning all - quite cold here today. Heading into the big smoke (Melbourne) for lunch today. Lovely italian restaurant. Question for captain - I took some pics for you and when I tried to host them by www.imageshack/us - this time they asked for my e-mail to link and the pic didn't come up in the box like before after I asked to host it. Am I on the right site - we didn't have to put e-mail address in before.?????
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 28 Mar, 2008 04:12 pm
Hey Indeedee -

Good to see you girl...

nah, you don't have to put the e-mail address in each time - need to be logged in tho (would have received an email password when you first registered) so that the photos are then stored in "my images", which enables you to delete them or make them private afterwards. Need to have a dot in the "upload" at the top of the window - then, browse and host.

Hope you manage to upload them - would be great to see. Very Happy

Have a lovely time in Melbourne - love Italian! :wink:

Mismi - hope you get back on today. Know we are expecting a Bear to turn a few posts tonite...... just over a 100000 of them possibly - might get a little bit of a party going on a? Razz
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 28 Mar, 2008 04:35 pm
Hi sweet Izzie,
I am here - but just for a minute. I have to go clean the kitchen and get things cleaned up to cook out. I am grilling steaks for the professor - feeding the kids fairly early - getting them down fairly early then we are having our dinner. I am looking forward to it. Should be relaxing...I think I have talked him into a chick flick Razz No Reservations...it looks good.

Hiya DeeDee - looking forward to seeing the pix.

Dutchy - what comes after Guru I wonder...

Where the heck is Tryagain?

So what kind of party are we having? I have a nice Chianti I have started on and will be glad to share...
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 28 Mar, 2008 04:43 pm
Hey Missy - hope you get all sorted and you and the Professor can smooch down for a little quality time (CHICK FLICK GIRL....CHICK FLICK! Yeaaaaaa :wink: ) You need to have some time for you guys k?

There's a thread for the Bear's next status.... everyone is waiting to see. So giggling. It's so lovely. Celebration party in order - you know, just in case he gets past the 100K! Very Happy

Oh yeah, Cool <----------- think he's gotta be on a mountain looking for his goats - it's tough at the top methinks - but I'm sure he'll come by as soon as he can. Does he know how much we miss him, do you think? :wink:
0 Replies

Stormwatch

Reply Fri 28 Mar, 2008 04:51 pm
You know Try, he's probably trying to make bail or something. I'm sure he will return.

I'm more wondering about Dutchy. He's holding off on making those last few posts.

Just like a man...we're waiting for the fireworks and they don't show up. Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 28 Mar, 2008 04:56 pm
bwahahahaha....OH that was funny Story...Chianti all over the computer screen. Ahhhhhh,,,,that was wonderful - great laugh. :wink:
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 28 Mar, 2008 04:56 pm
Laughing Stormy
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 28 Mar, 2008 05:23 pm
Okey dokey...must run along now. The professor is not pleased with me...if I want the chick flick I need to get off my rump and get to work...see you all later!

Have a great day...hope the party goes well if I don't get back! :wink: Sure it will be a blast
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 28 Mar, 2008 05:47 pm
Hoping you'll join us for a few later hunni Smile
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Fri 28 Mar, 2008 06:06 pm
Thought I would warm up the ship in case Dutchy happened by.

Here's a little dance tune in his honor for all the female crew who find him so sexy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScR1GdSHxio

RH
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 28 Mar, 2008 06:11 pm
Laughing so laughing
0 Replies

Stormwatch

Reply Fri 28 Mar, 2008 06:12 pm
Wish I could view youtube.... Crying or Very sad but I'm imagining Very Happy
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 28 Mar, 2008 06:14 pm
Very sexy :wink:
0 Replies

Stormwatch

Reply Fri 28 Mar, 2008 06:15 pm
Shocked
0 Replies

alex240101

Reply Fri 28 Mar, 2008 06:20 pm
I'm running late. I was hoping to see Mr. Dutchy reach his milestone. Before I leave, I would like everybody to grab a glass from the tray, and raise their glasses. "To Dutchy."
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.14 seconds on 10/23/2024 at 11:55:57