"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Black tulip

Reply Thu 27 Mar, 2008 04:10 pm
think I've done my watch now need to try to sleep as I have been sleeping in and making my son late for work.

Glad you enjoyed the music, another one of my favourites. I find it gets you right here Shocked
Take care everyone and I will look in when I can X
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 27 Mar, 2008 04:14 pm
Sleep well girlie. See you soon Smile
0 Replies

alex240101

Reply Thu 27 Mar, 2008 04:14 pm
Thursday. Hello.
Just made a killer pizza. Literally. It broke my wifes antique porcelain spoon. How? Well...so, I'm making the pizza sauce. Needed to stir. A few paces to the left, a decoration...or is it a stirrer. Stir, then tap excess sauce off. Tapped more then the sauce off.#@%$!
Didn't catch too much heat on the rug. This one, I'll just let play out. Maybe she won't notice for a few days. Hello e-bay.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 27 Mar, 2008 04:16 pm
Sorry about the spoon Sad

but.... Laughing

You make me smile Alex24... I can just picture you doing that with the spoon and then quickly looking around to see if you've been caught and going "oh oh oh" like I do....

So giggling. Lovely to see you Smile
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 27 Mar, 2008 06:09 pm
I did a cartwheel the other day and landed on my head...got up fast and looked around...fortunately only the kids saw me and have had a good time telling the story to Daddy...over and over again. Rolling Eyes

Hello sweet friends. We are home. I am exhausted. I sang fine...and the professor didn't drop the casket. Thankfully - I was concerned since he was the youngest man there and they had to carry it down a short set of stairs...seriously had visions of horror as I saw one of the older men misstep. Yikes.

I just wanted to come say we are home safe and sound. Busy day tomorrow. I have much catching up to do

Have a good day - or rest well...whichever time it is and whatever you are doing hope it is good! :wink:
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 27 Mar, 2008 06:13 pm
Hey Mismi-Dixie-me

Glad all went as well as can happen under the circumstances. Know you woulda sung good girl - well done you.

Catch up when you can and we'll see you soon.

Love to you girlie Smile
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 27 Mar, 2008 07:33 pm
Ship's Log

Hey crew. Smile Quiet evening on board tonite.

Welcome back to our JPB and Missy. Glad you're both home safe and sound. I hope Indeedee had a great time with the DD-Ladies and didn't suffer a head-hurt in the morning. (How's the mismi-blue-toe Indeedee?) VBV is in the sick berth at the moment Sad so wishing her well, a speedy recovery from her viral and that we'll see her soon. WW-WOM has been taking care of Mum and the kids and also helmed for a while. Bless her. She's a star. Smile

Alex24… crewed today - he got a little stirred up with a spoon and may have to duck and dive a little. Shocked Love him - can picture what he says in my head and it always makes me smile.

As always, our Bosun Bear has been with us on and off - he's never too far away and he's nearly at the 100K. Razz Celebration Party to commence in the very near future methinks. Really looking forward to that. :wink:

So, just for everyone, near and far - "can you hear me" - a favourite of mine from one of my all time stars whilst we watch the sunset and sail...

Rod Stewart - Sailing Very Happy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bpbuqh12oj4&feature=related

To all our crew - be safe and be happy wherever you are and we'll look forward to seeing you onboard soon. POETS day tomorrow - which means you get the "Friday Feeling". Wishing one and all a lovely Friday.

Crew - you are the Best. Very Happy

PS - Have been thinking of entering mismi into the US gymnastics team - need to check with the Dixie-kids to tell us just how good MaMa is at cartwheels before I sign her up! :wink:
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 27 Mar, 2008 07:41 pm
{{{{{{{Thanks Izzie}}}}}}}
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 27 Mar, 2008 08:23 pm
Bear just spotted a glimpse of mismi on the horizon but it must have been an illusion as she is nowhere to be seen. Smile

Obviously the Captain has retired to her bunk as well, hope she will be feeling refreshed in the morning, as I suspect she's suffering from a slight bout of sea sickness.

Holding the ship on course, sleep well my hearties.
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Thu 27 Mar, 2008 09:06 pm
Hey Dutch, care for a drink 'fore I call it a night... :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvt4b_qwC_Q

RH
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 27 Mar, 2008 09:17 pm
G'day Rockhead, thank you for the invitation, will be an honour to have a drink with you buddy. Here's to all the handsome men Laughing and goodlooking ladies on the "Yabber-Liner".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FD8ljNobUys
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Thu 27 Mar, 2008 09:18 pm
Greetings who ever is out there. I had a great ladies day - we had such fun. Unfortunately I had to arise at 5.30 am to take papa to the big smoke to have his eyes checked at the eye and ear hospital and have just got back. I'm doing a quick post or two and then out off again.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 27 Mar, 2008 09:26 pm
DDXX great to see you, papa ok? Pretty cool up our way like it a bit warmer. Call in for a drink if you have time. :wink:
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Thu 27 Mar, 2008 09:31 pm
Hi Dutchy, yeah papa ok - cataracts can go another year or two without removing - yeah would love a drink. Climbing up your tree now.
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Thu 27 Mar, 2008 11:10 pm
wit u two being tipsy i dnt thnk the bear would be gving those leaves..
so nice to here our captains well wishes...ill be alrite if only i could take a day off....maybe the weekend would help a lill..mismi is back..so is it an announcement of anthr part here?
alex eeven i had a hearty laugh picturing u breaking that spoon...hope u get an exact match from ebay Smile
in my house itz the opposite..its me whos the culprit
i keep losing hankies..tht now if i wanna buy a hankie il buy wen my hus is not around and hide it somewhere so tht he doeesnt realise its new :wink: :wink: :wink:
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 28 Mar, 2008 12:00 am
Hi verbivore, nice to see you, DDXX and I aren't tipsy, just enjoying a quiet afternoon drink. Would you like a nice glass of Chardonnai and join us, or do you prefer a glass of Orange or Pineapple juice? :wink:
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Fri 28 Mar, 2008 02:01 am
Morning, Afternoon, evening

Good on you Mismi a cartwheel!
Alex you made me laugh with the spoon escapade!
Deedee good news about your papa's cataracts.
Verbivore, Bear and Rockhead seemed to have enjoyed a good drink together, I seem to have missed out on that one! Still had half bottle of wine at home - can feel the effects this morning though, hence am drinking STRONG coffee.

Up in the early hours as my son is ill, sore throat and throwing up! So he is not going to school, I hope he will be better for the weekend as it is going to be tough on us all.

Have a good night day etc X
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Fri 28 Mar, 2008 05:21 am
Morning gang Just checking in on ya'll, hope everyone has a great day Exclamation Laughing :wink:
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 28 Mar, 2008 05:37 am
Good Morning / Afternoon / Evening Smile

Good to see the crew up and about. Wishing everyone a lovely day.

Our Bear and RH-DJ sat on the deck last nite, taking the watch, and having a drink together which was fab. VBV and Indeedee jumped onboard to join the deckhands - so glad to hear PaPaDD's doing good Indeedee and VBV is hopefully gonna get some rest and get well soon.

WW-WOM has taken the helm thismorning - big hugs to F-boy to get well real quick - tough weekend ahead. We're all here for you.

BigRed's crewing for a while - great to see ya mate - hope you're doing better. Missed your BigRed face round here Smile

TTHun...........are you k girlie? We're thinking bout you. Hope all is well Confused
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Fri 28 Mar, 2008 07:56 am
Put this on my thred, but he won't look there.

Word to the bear ~ 100k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac4OdRPusIs&feature=related

RH
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.15 seconds on 10/23/2024 at 02:48:47