all doors locked and bolted Laughing
0 Replies

Tryst

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2008 05:11 pm
I'm having a devil of a time making an entrance! Surprised
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2008 05:13 pm
You have your feet firmly in the door PINKY - no worries :wink: The girls can play with all of the devils Smile
0 Replies

Tryst

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2008 05:15 pm
I will limp away, and return another fine day! :wink:
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2008 05:16 pm
Look after yourself PINK - stay outta hot water Smile
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2008 05:19 pm
Bear is heading in another direction but will be back later. In the meantime take the helm Skipper. Laughing
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2008 05:20 pm
Be good Bear and we'll catchya later Smile
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2008 08:42 pm
Ship's Log

HOME. Very Happy How happy is that! Tea too - very happy!!!!! I'm no longer castaway in a purple hospital-ity suite but I do still have my cast a crew. Smile

We started off today by awarding "been-there-done-that" T-shirts to WW-WOM and TRYST Twisted Evil for becoming ENTHUSIASTS and also presented the BabyBlue GIT Cool with a shirt too. He nearly got a new toy to play with - but that was withdrawn on the advice that the thrust may be too great for one so young! :wink:

The crew - had a bit of a spicy evening on the ship tonite - the usual suspects I might add!!!!!!! It was Mexican Nite and Ricky Martin and Shakira were the order of the day.

WW-WOM got the party started, shortly followed by the PINK and Indeedee. The Bear was in and out all night - shaking it all about - and a good time was had by all. Tequila was flowing - where the worm ended up is anyones guess! Shocked The lunch stayed in Tryst's box fortunately, but for some reason he still felt the need to floss. Well, at least he's learning at the right age a? Rolling Eyes

Indeedee's off with girl-DD's to the winery and having a glass for the Brits and the world. She's gonna have a limp from doing "a mismi" but at least she has an excuse - unlike the Pink Lady! (Toe better soon Indeedee). The Bear has offered to give the Lady GoDeeDiva a bare back ride - but she has chosen to wear her heels and will be feeling no pain by the end of the day. Vino and laughter medicine will do the trick for that girlie.

Stormy is, I think, a little sad today coz she lost some RedSox….so we're just holding her hand right now and helping her put some more sox on keep the spirits up. Alex crewed and told us Mrs24… was a little confused about the twitterpating goings on with the ducks. WytVi, TaiChi and Wandel also crewed - thanku all. Smile

Thoughts for the day - mismi - hope ya holding up girlie. Thinking bout you and hope you and yours are k. Thanku for what you posted today. I know everyone on board feels the same. (xox) TTHun - hope all's k with you too - haven't seen you around so ((xox)) to you. Hope JPB is enjoying N.O.(xox) and huge hug to RH-DJ ((((xox)))). Much love to all our crew on shoreleave.

Short log tonite - phew I hear collectively - LOL. Rolling Eyes

Will be heading to the berth shortly but on "insomniac" watch for a while.

Crew - you are the bestest Razz

Thanku Very Happy
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2008 10:45 pm
Congratulations on another great post Skipper, you may well have a 'screw' loose but you certainly still know how to put your thoughts down. Laughing

Seeing that everybody has gone to bed, will have a nose around and see if I can find DDXX and offer her a ride home. No doubt the Chardies flowed freely and a ride with the Bear would be appreciated. :wink:

Now ladies eat your heart out, I've invited another distinguished gentleman to join the crew, I hope he takes up my invitation and no doubt you'll make him feel at home, won't you? Stay tuned!
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Thu 27 Mar, 2008 01:33 am
hiiiiii missed all ye people...read back few to know wats up aboard..
was real real happy to seee our captain tickety-boo..hope physically also the recovery is real quick..lill down myself wit a small hint of viral, my better half gt it and handed it over to me.. Smile
indeedee..hwr ur hands doing?? taking enough exercise?
and mismi..sending warm prayers your way too..
so..the ship was rocking eh? that too without me?? and its so stupid that whenever me and the bear are on the rounds..all..even the insomniac is asleep!! so wats awaiting a late comer eh??
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Thu 27 Mar, 2008 02:15 am
Sure thing Bear, if he is as sweet as you (if that is possible)X
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 27 Mar, 2008 03:06 pm
Morning all, seems things have been a little quiet overnight. Sorry to read verbivore has a small viral problem, hope you feel better soon, come and eat some gum leaves with the Bear and you'll be quickly on the road to recovery. :wink:
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 27 Mar, 2008 03:21 pm
Good Morning / Afternoon / Evening

How are the crew?

It's been one of those days today where all about has been a bit of a tornado. However, the winds have dropped, the sails are set and it's time to sail into calm waters.

WW-WOM - thinking bout you girlie and hope all's well with Mum and the kids. Keep your chin up and hold out your hand if you need to.

Bear - hope you slept well and have had plenty of eucalyptus for your brekkie. xox

VBV - feel better soon hunni xox

OOOOhhhh - wonder how our Indeedee is after her Ladies Day - hope it was fab - tell us all girlie :wink:

Crew on watch - xox - thanku Smile
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Thu 27 Mar, 2008 03:37 pm
Hello Izzie I' m just having a quick look around before Mum whisks me off again!

Hope your ok, you've had a difficult one! take care girl. Remember what I said.

Just relax in the hammock and we'll lull you to sleep! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y7nJL1hpUU
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 27 Mar, 2008 03:42 pm
Thanks WW-WOM

am listening... calm....

and gonna have some laughs too. Fantasia - that's me a? Smile
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 27 Mar, 2008 03:55 pm
Good evening ladies how nice to see you. Black Tulip "Tallis Fantasia" is a lovely piece of music, will play it tonight when it is my bedtime. Smile

Good to see you around Captain, keep the ship on course, as the Bear is going 'walk-about'. Promise I'll be back later on.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 27 Mar, 2008 03:56 pm
We'll be here Bear - don't go getting lost Beyond the Black Stump a? :wink:
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Thu 27 Mar, 2008 04:00 pm
Beautiful, it is.

Listening now which is making it more difficult to stay awake after last night's all-nighter (seemed like a good idea at the time Smile ).

Hey to the crew. Back from sun and warmth to more snow and cold darkness. Ah well -- my reprieve did it's magic and I'm ready to face the rages of mother nature for another few weeks 'til spring.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 27 Mar, 2008 04:04 pm
Oooohh - that music was luverly - so peaceful Smile

JPB - lovely to see you and glad to have you onboard. We had a bit of an all-nighter here too on the ship! Hope the head-hurt wasn't "sore".

Get some rest hun! Spring will be with you soon. Smile
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.19 seconds on 10/23/2024 at 04:36:43