"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Izzie

Reply Tue 27 Sep, 2011 04:07 pm
@mismi,
mismi wrote:

Those pictures. Are amazing. I love seeing the detail of everything.

Thanks Mis, it's all in the detail... the world so small the nekkid eye can't see - takes my breath away when I shooot, got.to.learn.to.breathe.some.more

Nighy night Dixie, must zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz so tired - love you much x
Dutchy

Reply Tue 27 Sep, 2011 04:12 pm
@Izzie,
Nite, nite Izzie, rest well, the Bosun is starting a new day. (((Izzie)))
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Tue 27 Sep, 2011 04:56 pm
@Izzie,
Nighty Night sweet friend. I hope you rest well. ((Izzie))

((Dutchy)) Wink How you doin'?
Dutchy

Reply Tue 27 Sep, 2011 05:36 pm
@mismi,
Hi miss sunshine, I'm always doing fine when I hear from you, you have the knack to brighten my day, you're such a special lady. How is work going are you able to manage being a mother, housewife and extra income provider?
(((mismi)))
Rockhead

Reply Tue 27 Sep, 2011 05:37 pm
@Dutchy,
you forgot official scorekeeper...
Dutchy

Reply Tue 27 Sep, 2011 05:39 pm
@Rockhead,
Rockhead wrote:

you forgot official scorekeeper...

That's part of being a mother Laughing
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2011 04:33 am
@Dutchy,
I am well...a new day - been up since 4:00AM. Got in late last night and had to get up to get files ready for a meeting this morning. I have TWO. I used to think meetings were fun. But now I think they suck. Something child-like in me felt like going to a meeting sounded so official and important. Well...apparently I ain't a child anymore. They are nothing but <sigh> a waste of time. SO much time wasted. Hate that!

Ahhhh RH knows I am the scorekeeper at the ballpark - which can be very STRESSFUL when you are dealing with Coaches that are DADDY'S. For pete's sake...that gettin' all up in my face because they saw something I didn't needs to quit...of course - I don't tell them I was hollering at my friend in the stands...or maybe they saw that and that is why they are up in my face....hmm

((Dutchy)) You always make me feel so good! I hope you had a wonderful day and rest well...I am likely not going to be on the rest of the day...I will have to recover from my late night and early morning later...I am pretty sure my butt will be dragging later!

Izzie - hope you have a wonderful day! ((Izzie))
JPB- Keep on keeping on...you encourage me to do better and I appreciate that SO MUCH! ((JPB))
RH - Have a good day Renaissance Man!

Hugs to the crew. Have a wonderdul day!
mis
McTag

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2011 08:08 am
@mismi,

Quote:
I used to think meetings were fun. But now I think they suck. Something child-like in me felt like going to a meeting sounded so official and important. Well...apparently I ain't a child anymore. They are nothing but <sigh> a waste of time

I used to have a wall poster, when I was employed, which went something like:

FIND IT HARD TO MAKE DECISIONS?

DON'T FANCY TACKLING YOUR IN-TRAY?

CAN'T THINK WHAT TO DO NEXT?

ENJOY LISTENING TO OTHER PEOPLE'S IDEAS?

LIKE TO HAVE A COMFORTABLE CHAIR, A COFFEE AND SOME BISCUITS?

CALL A MEETING!
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2011 08:13 am
@mismi,
"""I just want to kiss his face every time I see it. Not Eb -- Hboy's (just to clarify Wink ) Although Eb is cute - don't get me wrong.
ROFL!!! Mismi that was a good one!

Thanks to ye all!!! keeping my fingers crossed....loads to study for the new role

AND a BBIIGG YESS to Mismi - They are nothing but <sigh> a waste of time.I totally agree - ALl these days i was tied up just coz of SILLY STUPID MEETINGS
they are just a waste of time! I SSO agree

last few days here - I opted my relieving day to fall on my bday Smile
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2011 02:01 pm
Evening All

sending y'all some of the beautiful sunshine we had today - super stunning day Very Happy

tard, too tired and started a flare - everyone at work is sick sick sick, 'cept for me Shocked but my uppance has just come - my joints have started complaining badly - hey ho, I've been well for such a long time so I can't complain.

need to go zzzzzz early - so I shall say my goodnights now - hope y'all had a good day - hugs ((((crew)))) xxxx
spendius

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2011 05:15 pm
@Izzie,
...Philosan fortifies the over Forties Izz.
McTag

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2011 07:25 am
@spendius,

I had a bhaji and a samosa for my lunch, with some salad, followed by a banana sandwich and a mug of reheated tea. Now I feel sluggish and too full.

I'll never learn.

Sorry you've had a flare, Izzie. I don't fully understand the conditions you are labouring under. Maybe I'll come down there and administer some horse liniment...you seem to have tried everything else.
Sorry, silly joke.

Okay now, has everyone got their wax figure of Jonny Wilkinson, and got some big pins ready to stick in it?
margo

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2011 10:58 pm
@McTag,
McTag wrote:
Okay now, has everyone got their wax figure of Jonny Wilkinson, and got some big pins ready to stick in it?

Count me in big time! I still remember 22 November 2003!

We watched one of the earlier England pool matches, and I was screaming at bloody jonny bloody wilkinson. It did seem to put him off his kicking! Yay!

Go Scotland!
Dutchy

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2011 11:59 pm
@margo,
Who the heck are you barracking for margo? The biggest game off all is in Melbourne tomorrow, msolga's Maggies versus the Cats in case you didn't know, I'm talking Aussie rules. What has Scotland to offer that comes even within a mile of the greatest game in the world? I'll be there amongst the 100.000 plus fans to see Collingwood crowned the Champions of Champions of Australia, they don't come any better. Go the Maggies.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2011 01:33 am
@Dutchy,
Despite losing to Cardiff, Saints are still top of the championship. Now that's football.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2011 07:17 am
@margo,
margo wrote:

McTag wrote:

Count me in big time! I still remember 22 November 2003!

Go Scotland

http://www.malestarz.com/uploads/photos/02e4aef0802b8fa3c7c035061c1c11ecd.jpg

with 30 seconds to go...

and

and England won The World Cup

Yeah Babeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Morning Crew Very Happy

Been blueish, tad sore, terribly fatigued. Feeling turquoise now, glowing in the sunshine, so going to give the grass a hair cut whilst we have another unusually warm and dry day Very Happy It is thee most gorgeous day.

Can't wait for the rugby - no, really, I can't wait Mr. Green Ya never know with England... and the Scottish hearts will be beating looooudly tomorrow...

we'll see!

I wish I could be somewhere where I could cheer out loud with folk - BEAgle, Crew, Margo, if you're awake tomorrow, Tagger's, if you're watching, please do join me here... I'll bring tea and chocolate digestives. I'm thinking I may have to be big and brave and go meet my brother in the pub... 'eh, not sure... mebbe not a good idea Confused

ZyP - go Saint's - top of league Wink <nem'mind about Cardiff a?>

OK, gotta go mow, go to mow the meadow lalallllallllalla

((((Blue)))) xox x and yours x

catch y'all laterz x

0 Replies

spendius

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2011 08:15 am
Why are girls so fanatical about rugby? The game is much more atavistic than the beautiful game and thus one might be led to believe that girls have a strong atavistic streak in the kernel of their being.

Not quite so atavistic as the famed maiden Cloelia who evaded the captors holding her hostage, swam the Tiber to her own people, was handed back and her feat so impressed Porsenna, king of Clusium, that he restored her to her home with great honours.

Sitting on the settee munching choccies and shouting at the screen is hardly in Cloelia's league. And most of the tough guys on it, who are only any good at heaving and shoving, have a little wife who makes them do.

Girls should be fantatical about babies and knitting and cooking and fashions and vanity gardening.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2011 01:36 am
C'MON ENGLAND!
Dutchy

Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2011 01:55 am
@Izzie,
Izzie, Australia just watched a great football final between Collingwood and Geelong, the latter getting up by 6 goals after the lead see-sawed throughout the game, but the Cats ran away with the game in the last quarter. A wet day in Melbourne but that didn't deter 100.000 fans packing the MCG, a great spectacle with Meatloaf opening the proceedings. Love to see England win for you!
Izzie

Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2011 01:58 am
@Dutchy,
Glad you watched a great match BEAgle Very Happy

Scotland are all over England right now...

school boy mistakes by England.. tsk tsk - squirly conditions out there

Scotland 6 - England 0

Jonny's missed 3 kicks... dayum! Sad Margo and Taggers must have their pins out Twisted Evil

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/01/2024 at 10:26:08