"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

margo

Reply Sun 25 Sep, 2011 04:03 pm
Hey, Iz

Did I hear somewhere that bloody jonny bloody wilkinson is off his game, kick-wise?!

Twisted Evil Razz Mr. Green
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Sun 25 Sep, 2011 05:18 pm
@McTag,
Quote:
That is so impressive.

Really? Well...I feel behind in the curve when it comes to my house these days...and we shall see if I actually do what I would like to. Smile Thanks McT!

Ah Dutchy - get to see your grandbabies...that is happy news! Happy for you.

As far as taming a wild woman...just you try it. Wink

Iz? whazzup? ((izzie))
gots to go cook the supper.
verbivore

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2011 04:49 am
@mismi,
POSITIVE NEWS!!! I have been toiling for it over the weekend
The test - Ive passed! Ive got into SAP field, as an associate manager! wwhhooohoooo!!!! which means- its a day shift, which means my days are more tuned to the country in which I live in!!! which means i can be with my kid wen he wakes up and with him - to lull him to sleep!!! which means commuting to or from the company can be with Eby - which means we can talk to each other more in person than over the phone! CCRREEWWW im n cloud NINE! IZZZAAA i was biting my nails wen i read those words!!! Positively I did think! and positive has announced itself! HHUUGGSS..what else?
wandeljw

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2011 05:15 am
@verbivore,
That is excellent, verby, both careerwise and familywise.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2011 11:04 am
@mismi,
mismi wrote:

Got my answer to my audit responses ready for a meeting next week and I got my kitchen clean. When I say clean - I mean I cleaned out that room from top to bottom. Threw away tons, giving away tons. I have less stuff and it makes me a happy girl. ((Dutchy))

ahhhhhhhh... that's coz you are 'busy being fabulous' to quote an Eagle or two, Mis - love you soooo much xxxx

all kk here - been spending a lot of time with my F numbers, colours, leaves and bugs, my latest love is a 1.8, close call with a 2.8 - clicked the whole weekend. When my shutter goes off, so does the rest of the world, one tiny thing in focus and the rest is just a blur - does my soul good.

margo wrote:

Hey, Iz

Did I hear somewhere that bloody jonny bloody wilkinson is off his game, kick-wise?!

Twisted Evil Razz Mr. Green

Nah, Sheila Goil, he's just teasing ya! Oh lawdy be, England v Scotland on Saturday - oh oh oh oh oh

Taggers - who will you be cheering for a?

My family (actually, near all I know in the town) watch the matches - PaPa even work at 5.30am at the weekend, woke up my nephew who's normal weekend teenage time is around 1pm Shocked and if y'all had yer ears on, you'd hear us in various parts of the South West. Rugby's in our blood - I can't begin to tell you how nervous we get watching it. Can't wait for Saturday Twisted Evil Course, being that my exhub is Scottish ... well, perhaps I may have to leave my house and go to the rugby club Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Well, someone will have to break up my brother and him Twisted Evil C'MON ENGLAND!

verbivore wrote:

POSITIVE NEWS!!! I have been toiling for it over the weekend
The test - Ive passed! Ive got into SAP field, as an associate manager! wwhhooohoooo!!!! which means- its a day shift, which means my days are more tuned to the country in which I live in!!! which means i can be with my kid wen he wakes up and with him - to lull him to sleep!!! which means commuting to or from the company can be with Eby - which means we can talk to each other more in person than over the phone! CCRREEWWW im n cloud NINE! IZZZAAA i was biting my nails wen i read those words!!! Positively I did think! and positive has announced itself! HHUUGGSS..what else?

what else? What else is there MaMaVerby darling. I am so so happy for you that things are turning around. Yes, positive thinking, ya gotta have it and then the rest somehow falls into place. Congratulations on your job - it was so good to read your post Very Happy (((MaMaVerby, Eby, H-Boy)))

BEAgle - hope you had a great weekend and all is good Down Under. Did you manage to see any of the rugby matches. Man, they were brill. I reckon our PaddyBoy lmur would have smiling Oirish eyes again. Whatta match... well, walkover really!

I gotta dash as Charlie is about to turn up. She's down for the night so we're about to chinwag Mr. Green edit: she turned up earlier than I thought - ha, we've been gabbing for a while Razz

(((((((((((Blue))))))))) miss you, love to you and yours x

waves to the all the crew http://yoursmiles.org/csmile/goodbye/c0208.gif

apols to anyone who can't decipher what I tawk aboot - I kinda just talk and think you'll know what I'm on about... but ...

anyhoo - this is MACRO TOGGING

with moozic

or withoot - best seen on a black screen so click the right bottom corner and click on TamronSept11 and slideshow - iffn ya wanna see them...

k, we're going out to the Peter Tavy - business meal, oh my, I gotta go meet new people Shocked

laterz crew x
annis

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2011 11:41 am
Hi hope you are all doing well X Got some stuff going on so I just wanted to post. Wishing you all well X
McTag

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2011 03:29 pm
@Izzie,

Quote:
Taggers - who will you be cheering for a?

Guess. One guess will be sufficient. But we'll be clear second favourites.

That tricky Argie blighter was offside. The ref did not do his job.
Izzie

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2011 05:57 pm
@McTag,
true, Scotland were robbed by kicking off the left foot Evil or Very Mad

Charlie and I have had the best time ever... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

oh to be 15 years younger Wink

it was such a pleasure - late now, need to go do stuff before getting up in a few hours <sigh>

<photos, ah well, nem'mind>
margo

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2011 10:29 pm
Yeah - go Scotland!
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Tue 27 Sep, 2011 04:50 am
@verbivore,
That is wonderful news Verby! I am so glad to hear that you and Eb will be able to spend more time and that you will be able to be on the same schedule and he and that beautiful boy. I just want to kiss his face every time I see it. Not Eb -- Hboy's (just to clarify Wink ) Although Eb is cute - don't get me wrong. Very Happy

(((((Verby))))) So happy for you!
mismi

Reply Tue 27 Sep, 2011 04:54 am
@Izzie,
Those pictures. Are amazing. I love seeing the detail of everything. The up - CLOSE -ed-ness of it is just breath taking. My opinion - an amazing artist made them...and an amazing artist captured them on film. Beautiful Izzy. What a lovely thing to wake up to. Smile ((Izzie)) Glad you got to enjoy your FQ. Beautiful soul that she is. Loves you both.

Hugs to the crew. Bizzy, bizzy, bizzy day. Wink Must go get it started.
smooches too.
mis
mismi

Reply Tue 27 Sep, 2011 04:55 am
@annis,
Hi there Tulip! So good to see you! Go and do strong woman. Wishing you the best as well. Smile
Dutchy

Reply Tue 27 Sep, 2011 05:07 am
@mismi,
Wow, kissing mismi, another characteristic unveiled. What's next, my blackbook is getting pretty full, I reckon I know you better than Mrs.B Smile

And yes I'm also impressed with verbivore's performance, she's not just a pretty woman but has brains too! Well done verbivore, hope life will become more acceptable for you three.

Izzie and FQ must have had a great weekend, wonder why they want to be 15 years younger, you're both fabulous looking women why change? Wink

I shall go back to my cuppa before I get myself into trouble. Smile

Must not forget to ask JPB how things are going, ready to run the marathon yet?
Letty

Reply Tue 27 Sep, 2011 05:31 am
@Dutchy,
You're already in trouble, Dutchman. A pig flew over London promoting Pink Floyd. Watch out downunder man. Razz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ft7QMuliH2M
wandeljw

Reply Tue 27 Sep, 2011 05:31 am
@Izzie,
Izzie wrote:
Charlie and I have had the best time ever... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

oh to be 15 years younger

If I had said that about myself, I would still be too old! Smile

It is always great to hear about you and Charlie having a good time, Izzie.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 27 Sep, 2011 05:42 am
@Letty,
Oh Ms Letty what have I done, I haven't said this before but I fancy you too! Wink Loved the music, still listening.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Tue 27 Sep, 2011 09:25 am
@Dutchy,
Quote:
Must not forget to ask JPB how things are going, ready to run the marathon yet?

Nope, no marathon running on my horizon. Or any other kind of running for that matter. I hope to walk one per week someday though. Right now, I'd settle for one per month. Thanks for keeping tabs, Dutchy. Wishing you a happy and healthy springtime down under.

Congrats to Verby! So glad to see you so happy.

Waves and hugs to all the crew. I'm happy to see that Mz Izz has been out tearing up the countryside with FQ.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Tue 27 Sep, 2011 11:21 am
I saw Giselle this afternoon on Sky Arts 2 performed by the Dutch Ballet Company.

That's my idea of sublimity. Nature is simply brutally there. Banal.

The sublime consists of the highest flights of mankind's fancies manifested in artifice.
0 Replies

annis

Reply Tue 27 Sep, 2011 11:22 am
@mismi,
Hi Mismi am trying to keep up with everyone! How are you doing? Had a great day! well sort of had an arguement with water people and others. Money getting short, but at least we have life!

Sorry don't mean to be pessimistic (think I spelt that wrong!)
X
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 27 Sep, 2011 03:58 pm
@Dutchy,
Dutchy wrote:

Izzie and FQ must have had a great weekend, wonder why they want to be 15 years younger, you're both fabulous looking women why change? Wink

Heck BEAgle, I must be paying you waaaaay too much for all those nice compliments - you 'ole schmoozer you... but thankyou darlin'.

I will have to plead the 5th I'm afraid Wink Man, it was such a great evening... then a colleague of Charlies and our young friend left the country today for Dubai... , ya know.... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh <sigh, but happy sigh>

Good to see everyone, I'ma cream crackered after too late a night and no avo nap - so, off to zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

thank you all - you make me smile big x

Tulip - will ring you on Thurs at home during day, kk.

(((((Blue)))))xox x

0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/02/2024 at 12:27:29