"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

verbivore

Reply Sat 24 Sep, 2011 01:36 am
@Izzie,
This shift..reaching home past 12 in the night just to see H boy fast asleep is eating me out...am writing a test..to be submitted on Monday..if all goes well..i can go with eby and cme with him back and forth from work! keep me in all ye prayers! Im positive miracles happen here!!!!
Izzaaa i guess il gradually migrate back frm FB to here..the lack of anonymity and some strange games does make it an odd place to stick on!
someday we need to chat over earl grey!!!
munching on a beautiful lindt daaarkkk chocolate - someone tell me - dark chocolates are not a sin for the weight watchers! Ive put on 8kgs in a few months! got to shed them toooo
Izzie

Reply Sat 24 Sep, 2011 01:45 am
@verbivore,
Hey MaMaVerby Very Happy

Shall be posivibing for you that all will work out with worktimes for your both and you and Eby can spend more time together. Good luck with the test.

oooooooh.... dark chocolate ... luverly mmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmmmm

hey, on the rare occasion I'm on FB I've seen some gorgeous pics of you girlie; you're simply stunning each time I see you and looking so much happier Very Happy It's hard to believe that H-boy is so big now - what a handsome little chap he is ((((H-boy))))

Jump aboard whenever's good for you - but most importantly, don't worry about the www, just be happy and do whatever works for you.

((((((I, E, H-boy))))) xxx
Izzie

Reply Sat 24 Sep, 2011 01:50 am
@Izzie,
Final score: England 67 - Romania 3

Great performance

Cool Razz
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sat 24 Sep, 2011 01:54 am
@verbivore,

Wow verbivore I hope you stick to your promise and frequent us more you've been missed around here. Don't worry about them extra kilos, a few rousing tangos with the Bosun and you'll be your svelte self again. Wink

Izzie how is the rugby going, can I bring out the Bailey's? After that we can phone Tulip and ask her to join us, I'm sure she'll in it. Smile Feel like to be in the company of good looking women. Wink

PS cross posted again Izzie Laughing
Izzie

Reply Sat 24 Sep, 2011 02:00 am
@Dutchy,
Dutchy wrote:

PS cross posted again Izzie Laughing

ha! don't we always Razz

Great match, modest opposition to be fair, but we played as a team and they kept their focus. So far, so good. NZ - France next up ...

C'MON NEW ZEALAND!!!!!!!

Should be a stonker of a game Very Happy
Izzie

Reply Sat 24 Sep, 2011 02:32 am
@Izzie,
aaaaaand...

let the battle commence

http://rugbyfix.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/All-Blacks-Rugby.jpg

C'MON ALL BLACKS!
mismi

Reply Sat 24 Sep, 2011 10:22 am
@Izzie,
What the Hay-ell?????? Shocked

Wink

Happy football folks...whatever kind there is. Smile
spendius

Reply Sat 24 Sep, 2011 10:49 am
It's the short pants Dutch.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sat 24 Sep, 2011 10:50 am
It's the short pants Dutch. And the large body parts.
0 Replies

annis

Reply Sat 24 Sep, 2011 11:21 am
@Dutchy,
ooh Dutchy, you, Izzie and the all blacks!! please!!
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sat 24 Sep, 2011 11:21 am
@mismi,
mismi wrote:

What the Hay-ell?????? Shocked

Wink

Happy football folks...whatever kind there is. Smile

Dear mismi on the photo supplied by Izzie you see the famous New Zealand Rugby team, the All Blacks, performing their traditional HAKA dance to intimidate their opposition before the match. Haka is a traditional ancestral war cry, dance or challenge from the Māori people of New Zealand, which has become more familiar worldwide through the All Blacks pre-match display. It is a posture dance performed by a group, with vigorous movements and stamping of the feet with rhythmically shouted accompaniment. Try to get a glimpse of it on television now the World Cup is being played in New Zealand. The US is also a participant. That's all folks, 3am here but I felt your post needed an answer. Smile
Waves to Tulip.
McTag

Reply Sat 24 Sep, 2011 11:36 am
@ehBeth,

Quote:
wait wait wait!

tell us e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g. about Hamburg. I love that place. Pix!

I hear and obey, dear lady, but won't be there till November. And as Walter and c.i. are involved, they will doubtless be a better source for pictures.
Walter shares my interest in maritime matters, so we will doubtless be scuffing round the harbour for part of the time.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 24 Sep, 2011 11:38 am
@McTag,
You do know there's a boat show in Southampton at the moment?
McTag

Reply Sat 24 Sep, 2011 11:39 am
@hamburgboy,

Quote:
my school was within a half-mile of the bismarck memorial - which we
( respectfully ) called PISSMARK !

Better than skidmark.

I stayed (1967, I think it was) and the Jugendherberge in St Pauli, which if memory serves, is quite close by.
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Sat 24 Sep, 2011 11:42 am
@izzythepush,

Southampton is bloody miles away.

Anyhoo, enjoy. I usually buy some yachting press around boat show time, to look at all the nice things other folks can afford.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Sat 24 Sep, 2011 05:52 pm
@Dutchy,
I You Tubed it Dutchy. Pretty cool. Smile I love stuff like that.
Dutchy

Reply Sat 24 Sep, 2011 06:03 pm
@mismi,
Glad you did mismi, I forgot to mention YouTube, I always look forward watching them doing that. You should introduce it into baseball. Laughing Have a great weekend with the family. (((mismi)))
mismi

Reply Sun 25 Sep, 2011 06:20 am
@Dutchy,
I had a great day yesterday. Of course... I have this really bad habit of feeling that the day is only really good if I accomplish what I had in my head. I have been SO depressed lately! I don't get squat done! Wink

But yesterday - I was a wild woman. Got my answer to my audit responses ready for a meeting next week and I got my kitchen clean. When I say clean - I mean I cleaned out that room from top to bottom. Threw away tons, giving away tons. I have less stuff and it makes me a happy girl. ahhhhhhh. Such a great feeling. This is my goal for every room in my house - before Christmas.

We are going to Cooperstown with the travel ball team next year. I gotta' figure out how to PAY for it. For Pete's Sake.

Thank you dear Dutchy. Hope you had a wonderful weekend. ((Dutchy))

Hello Izzie love. Hope you are having a great weekend as well. I will be seeking my Sunday happy nappy. Good luck to me. Smile ((Izzie))
What's up with S boy these days?

Hugs and smooches to you all....
mis
McTag

Reply Sun 25 Sep, 2011 02:37 pm
@mismi,

Quote:
I cleaned out that room from top to bottom. Threw away tons, giving away tons. I have less stuff and it makes me a happy girl. ahhhhhhh. Such a great feeling. This is my goal for every room in my house - before Christmas.

That is so impressive.
Dutchy

Reply Sun 25 Sep, 2011 03:19 pm
@mismi,
Morning mismi, so proud of you what you've achieved this weekend. A 'wild woman' I liked that expression, it has always been my wish to meet one and tame her. Wink

Yes I had a great weekend as well. Lovely day here so I had a stroll along the beach in the morning and went for

Waves from down under. a drive with Mrs.B in the afternoon, found this intimate little eating place in the hills and had a Devonshire Tea.

Last night son phoned and said the whole family is passing through town next Thursday, going away Interstate, kids holiday here. So we'll see the grand kids for a while which will be fabulous.

Waves from downunder.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/02/2024 at 02:27:20