"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Dutchy

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2011 04:21 pm
@Izzie,
Thank you Izzie, that was fantastic, your moves dazzled me! Get a bit more sun tan though. Laughing

Good night and rest well. xx
0 Replies

margo

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2011 09:20 pm
@Dutchy,
Dutchy wrote:

Football finals downunder this weekend, two great games which will stop the nation, pushing politics and economics of the front pages.

Oi, Dutchy
Big matches in 3 football codes this weekend! And I don't know what's happening in the soccer. Apparently some NRL (2 matches), AFL - whatever that is (2 finals) Twisted Evil , and, of course, the Wallabies have to play USA to remain in Rugby World Cup contention, after crumbling to the Irish last weekend!

Don't want to appear too insular!~

Dutchy

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2011 10:31 pm
@margo,
What other football codes are you talking about Margo? There is only 1 Australian Rules Game in this Country and the big finals of these are played in Melbourne this weekend! Wallabies are a joke in this part of the Country Laughing
Izzie

Reply Fri 23 Sep, 2011 02:29 am
@Dutchy,
Morning Crew

The sun has got her hat on, hip hip hip hooray, lal llalaa l ala al laaaaa

Rugger's about to start... I have a date with the hoover and I'll be cheering on the Wallabies in Wellington (apols USers Embarrassed I'm with the Aussies for thissun)

Here we go...

C'MON AUSTRALIA Very Happy

<llallllaas along to the Star Spangled Banner...>

<lllalllaas along to Advance Australia Fair...>

making a cuppa!
McTag

Reply Fri 23 Sep, 2011 02:39 am

Okay nobody's interested in my trip to Germany, fair enough, I'll enjoy it anyway. Hamburg was the city in that country I ever visited, where I started my lifelong passion for bratwurst mit kartoffelsalat. And the Hafenrundfahrt was memorable.
Dutchy

Reply Fri 23 Sep, 2011 02:45 am
@Izzie,
Smile Morning my English Rose, I'll have a cuppa thanks. One hour to go before the first big final gets on the way, 100.000 roaring Melburneans will be there. Famous Collingwood will take on Hawthorn. Can't wait.

I envy your trip to Hamburg McTag, have been there and enjoyed bratwurst mit kartoffelsalat. I suppose you won't venture onto the Reeperbahn?
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 23 Sep, 2011 02:57 am
@McTag,
McTag wrote:

Okay nobody's interested in my trip to Germany, fair enough, I'll enjoy it anyway. Hamburg was the city in that country I ever visited, where I started my lifelong passion for bratwurst mit kartoffelsalat. And the Hafenrundfahrt was memorable.

Embarrassed Oh dear, Taggers - I musta missed that, had to go turn the page back - in fact, I missed quite a bit, dayum Shocked Will be lovely for you and I'd love to see piccies if you take some please. (((POMcT)))

((((Missy)))) - I din't see you there either Shocked good grief - musta been the jaffas Wink

BEAgle - made you a cuppa - best hurry on over tho before it get's cold. Enjoy your match - Wallabies are doing pretty good, it's the first time I've seen the US play this series - not too bad .... and the big number 8 just scored a TRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYY

oh my, I've come over all of a fluster now Embarrassed
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 23 Sep, 2011 03:04 am
@McTag,
I'm interested mate. Afew years back I took my daughter to Koblenz, she was/is learning German. We had a great time, I can't get over how warm and friendly the Germans were. It's not what I expected.
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Fri 23 Sep, 2011 02:52 pm
@spendius,

Quote:
The word Bismark is associated with four things. There's the gent himself. The battleship. Forecasting a losing favourite on the horses and a personal habit which the great man was addicted to.

All that may very well be true, but this is the thing to which I referred. He's got a good spot looking over the harbour.

http://www.pro-wohnen.de/bismarck-denkmal.jpg
spendius

Reply Fri 23 Sep, 2011 02:57 pm
@McTag,
He seems to be symbolically engaged in the personal habit I mentioned.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 23 Sep, 2011 03:36 pm
@McTag,
wait wait wait!

tell us e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g. about Hamburg. I love that place. Pix!
ehBeth

Reply Fri 23 Sep, 2011 03:39 pm
@spendius,
You're certainly not a seafaring sort.

Bismarck means herring!
0 Replies

hamburgboy

Reply Fri 23 Sep, 2011 05:02 pm
@McTag,
my school was within a half-mile of the bismarck memorial - which we
( respectfully ) called PISSMARK !
Izzie

Reply Sat 24 Sep, 2011 12:19 am
@hamburgboy,
Morning Crew

C'MON ENGLAND

8-0

Great TRYYYYYYYYYY!
Dutchy

Reply Sat 24 Sep, 2011 12:28 am
@Izzie,
Morning Izzie, you made it and your team is winning! The Aussies crushed the US 67 - 5. Your match is also live here but I'm watching the Aussie Footbal preliminary final in Melbourne. Laughing Have a nice day.
Izzie

Reply Sat 24 Sep, 2011 12:30 am
@Izzie,
Try again ... and again

Cueto hat-trick in half an hour - c'mon my lovelies... 20-0
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 24 Sep, 2011 12:32 am
@Dutchy,
Morning BEAgle - enjoy yours, I'm enjoying mine Very Happy

Now, if you could just pop downstairs and make me a cuppa, that would be poifect Razz
Dutchy

Reply Sat 24 Sep, 2011 12:37 am
@Izzie,
[
Now, if you could just pop downstairs and make me a cuppa, that would be poifect Razz
[/quote]

Your wish is my command, one Earl Grey coming up, served in bed with a piece of toast. Love your pyjama top. Wink
Izzie

Reply Sat 24 Sep, 2011 12:44 am
@Dutchy,
hahahaaha...

ya reckon? Wink

well, England are doing mahhhhvellously, 34 - 3 approaching halftime - love it. They need to keep their focus. OK, 'sno good, I have got to go and make tea and let the dawgs out for their constitutional Very Happy
Izzie

Reply Sat 24 Sep, 2011 01:33 am
@Izzie,
try again, again, again

x10

Swiiing low, sweet chariot...... lallllalllalllla
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/02/2024 at 04:29:22