"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

spendius

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2011 04:43 am
@Dutchy,
That's okay Dutch. I don't mind in the least.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2011 04:45 am
@spendius,
spendius wrote:

The bikini certainly looks ridiculous to me.

Well stop wearing it then.
spendius

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2011 04:51 am
@izzythepush,
Freud would have said that you are projecting an unconscious desire with that izzy. I wear long johns. If I did put on a bikini my beard would signify that I was taking the piss.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2011 04:56 am
@spendius,
You've got me bang to rights there mate, although I think you would suit a mankini better.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2011 06:25 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
young lady

<thud>
Dutchy

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2011 07:10 am
@ehBeth,
Can I be of assistance ehBeth? Smile
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2011 08:21 am
@ehBeth,
I'm sure the bracing Canadian climate keeps you evergreen.
verbivore

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2011 06:47 am
@izzythepush,
i hope im not "barred" from this circle...coz of my once in a blue moon appearance!

things were a lot hectic...

waves to ye all
izzythepush

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2011 07:14 am
@verbivore,
I don't know why you're asking me, the ship's cat has more authority.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2011 08:30 am
@verbivore,
What would lead you to think you might be barred verbi?

But now you have brought the matter up I think you should be barred for asking pointless and stupid questions. But luckily for you I have no power over such things and I can't imagine any of the other posters even thinking of barring you because they are all much nicer persons that wot I am.

So you can take it from me, without any fear of contradiction, that you are not barred from participating in this interesting thread, never have been and never will be.

I hope that calms your fears and anxieties, which pales by comparison with those of many of us, and allows you to enjoy a good night's rest from which you might emerge to tell us more about yourself and what you are up to which I feel sure will be just as interesting as what anybody else is up to.
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2011 08:32 am

We have now booked a wee jaunt to Hamburg, where we will see Walter and c.i. and their ladies, in November.

No doubt some pics will be taken for Hbg and others.

Looking forward to renewing my acquaintance with Bismark, last seen in 1967.
Stormwatch

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2011 02:52 pm
@verbivore,
verbivore wrote:

i hope im not "barred" from this circle...coz of my once in a blue moon appearance!

I certainly hope we don't get "barred" for infrequent appearances....I'd have walked the gang plank already if that were so!
ossobuco

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2011 02:54 pm
@McTag,
Isn't he dead yet?
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2011 03:15 pm
@McTag,
The word Bismark is associated with four things. There's the gent himself. The battleship. Forecasting a losing favourite on the horses and a personal habit which the great man was addicted to.
Izzie

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2011 03:29 pm
@Stormwatch,
Stormwatch wrote:

verbivore wrote:

I certainly hope we don't get "barred" for infrequent appearances....I'd have walked the gang plank already if that were so!

ha! me too also Razz

I've just eaten 6 jaffa cakes Embarrassed moon, half moon, total eclipse.

(rinse and repeat)

now we just need a blue-yoo-hoo moon Mr. Green

0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2011 03:38 pm
@verbivore,
Hello Sweet Mamaverbs....No worries. You know we come to sail while we can. Ignore the old fart (Spendy) who seems to be perpetually grumpy.

So glad to see you...that sweet baby H is getting so growny! He is BEE YOO TEE FUL! I know you are proud! Love seeing you pop your head in hun. Wink

Love seeing you too Stormy. We have decided just to make baseball a year around sport here. Smile Of course that makes me happy. Smile
How is school going for you?

Mmmmm those look yummy, Izzie ((Izzie)) good to see you hun.

Dutchy is always willing to help the women in need. Bless him ((Dutchy))

Hugs and kisses to you all...I am headed back to the baseball park.
Izzie

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2011 03:49 pm
@mismi,
Have fun Missy - love dem boys from me. xxxxx

Would love to see pics of HBoy if you get a chance MaMaVerby and to hear your news. I know you've migrated to FB but I rarely pop int there. No pressre to jump board hun, and 'eh, if me you and Stormy have to walk the plank at the same time... whoooohooooo - we'll have some fun. http://catchingfireflies.typepad.com/photos/curious_card_gallery/friends.jpg

wooohoooooo!
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2011 03:53 pm
@spendius,
Also a kind of jelly doughnut.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2011 04:07 pm
@mismi,
Good morning miss Sunshine, your words, as always are music to my ears. Enjoy the baseball, I know your boys do.

Glad to see the beautiful pearl from the East drop by, verbivore welcome back, you'll never be barred, your life is obviously busy with the little bloke.

Well, well, Izzie showed up at the Captain's table and dared the Bosun to a tango!

Even Stormy pulled herself away from watching the RedSox and paid us a visit, great to know the crew is still in tact.

Football finals downunder this weekend, two great games which will stop the nation, pushing politics and economics of the front pages.

Waves to all the crew.

Cross posted Izzie. Love them ladies, bikinis and all. Wink
Izzie

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2011 04:16 pm
@Dutchy,
so ya wanna dance, BEAgle...

here we go...

aha, yeah right, in my dreams.... best go zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Razz

(((Crew)))x

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/02/2024 at 06:30:28