"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Izzie

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2011 02:22 pm
@Rockhead,
<breathes out, gulps air

taps cheekbone, taps knuckle Rolling Eyes to the right, Rolling Eyes to the left, rewinds backwards very fast

breathes out>

Mr. Green
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2011 03:25 pm
@Izzie,
Morning Izzie, I love them shimmying ladies, wide awake now. Smile Lovely spring day downunder can't wait to go for my morning stroll through the Aboriginal dreamlands, so quiet and peaceful yet it is in the middle of suburbia. Enjoyed Greek cuisine last night with Mrs.B at a seaside restaurant, food just superb. Waves to the crew.
Izzie

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2011 04:04 pm
@Dutchy,
Dutchy wrote:

wide awake now. Smile Lovely spring day downunder can't wait to go for my morning stroll through the Aboriginal dreamlands, so quiet and peaceful yet it is in the middle of suburbia.

You have a wonderful walk D and enjoy that Spring Day... our opposite worlds are just so - I must go get eyes wide shut and wake up to an autumnal day - lovely tho, gonna be warm and sunny tomorrow before the weather moves in over the weekend. Have fun today (((((((((((D))))))))))) x

((Missy, JPB)) thinking of you both and hoping that JPB you're 8MM and managing the journey... Missy, day at a time girlie. love you both much.

Osso - very happy for your hand. Phew. Hugs x

Boida - no worries about talking, no pressure in cyber space - we're here when you wanna, we're hear when you'd rather stay quiet. Either way, with us, with you. x

((((Blue - miss you <sigh> but smooches for a return soon, sooner, soonest))))) - every day, xox you and yours xxxxxxxxxxxxx

G'nite (((Crew))) - toodlepip Very Happy you are the very best...

0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2011 07:37 am
Helllloo Crew Very Happy

work's finished for 4 days <yay>... man, I am that knackered I don't know where to put myself; have that floating feeling like when you've been on a plane for umpteen hours - now, have to get out into the garden and give the lawns a haircut whilst it's dry and before the weather hits tomorrow - ooooooooooooooh... too too too too too too tired.

must.go.to.sleep.after

catch y'all later - wishing the world well

thinking of those near and far

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dutchy

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2011 07:41 am
@Izzie,
Just hitting the cot Izzie. Take it easy dear and make sure you get your rest. (((Izzie)))
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2011 01:36 pm
I had lunch with JPB and joefromchicago today. JPB looks good. She went through a lot in the last 2 years, but she is obviously taking care of herself.

(joefromchicago has gained weight, though)
JPB

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2011 06:16 pm
@wandeljw,
Ok, next time you're lunch is on me. Smile

'twas good to see you again, jw.
Izzie

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2011 12:08 pm
@JPB,
nope, not green at all... nope, not even a teeny little iddy bit Mr. Green

Good Evening Crew! Very Happy

Feel good Friday!
Dutchy

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2011 01:45 pm
@Izzie,
Morning Izzie, the Bosun is up and about early today, off to the market in town and breakfast with friends at our favourite cafe shortly. Great day here, 30 degrees, picking up M. from the airport later this afternoon, bringing me fresh seafood and stopping with us overnight. Tomorrow morning he'll participate in the City to the Sea run (12km) with 35.000 others, and after that he's taking his parents out for lunch. A nice weekend to look forward to. Hope yours and S-boy's is equally as good. Waves from downunder.
Izzie

Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2011 02:43 am
@Dutchy,
Morning Darlin'

BEAUTIFUL DAY in the South West - hoping the weather will hold over here for a few more hours

C'MON IRELAND... Mr. Green

(cheering for our (((PaddyBoy's))) team)

oh no, oh no, I'm torn

C'MON AUSTRALIA Razz

Rugby day for the little fella too playing Kelly today - gonna see some of my old masters Shocked oh my!!!!

Hope you've got a freezer fulla fish (((BEAgle))) - do send my love to M, hope he did well in the City to Sea run. Have a great time tonight Very Happy

((((Blue smooches))))) xox and yours x

Thinking of those near and far...

(c'mon IRELAND) Very Happy
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2011 03:54 am
RONAN..............

beautiful Very Happy

Ireland 12-6 Oz
Dutchy

Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2011 04:03 am
@Izzie,
RONAN again!!!! 15 = 6 to the Paddy boys.LOL
Izzie

Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2011 04:11 am
@Dutchy,
Oz are so close to a TRY

<I so wanna yell TRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY> Razz
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2011 04:15 am
What an absolutely fantastic match - man, SUCH a good match.

Ireland deserved the win - the loick of the Oirish - no luck here tho, they outplayed the Ozzies

did you see the run at the end from try line to try line - unbelievable, my legs were running with him

FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

kicked into touch to finish...

Irish eyes are smiling!

Very Happy
Dutchy

Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2011 04:17 am
@Izzie,
All over Red Rover, Ireland won well, yea saw that fantastic run, fast as lightning he was. Need a cuppa after that. LOL
Izzie

Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2011 04:22 am
@Dutchy,
Me too also for a cuppa

I reckon there'll be a few pints of Guinness downed tonight.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_bpQPPbayS-w/TOK6qS_6h2I/AAAAAAAAAKQ/fbl6jLahI6Q/s1600/anatomy_of_guinness.jpg

heh heh Mr. Green

Dutchy

Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2011 04:24 am
@Izzie,
I'll drink to that Izzie. Drunk

Wonder of Lmur was watching the game?
Izzie

Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2011 04:25 am
@Izzie,
oh, love O'Driscoll... what a lovely chap

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/sport/brian-odriscoll-is-the-man-who-could-lead-ireland-to-win-against-the-odds/story-e6frg7o6-1226139305783

He's a tad on the happy side.

Great match.

Hoping England will come up with the goods tomorrow.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2011 04:26 am
@Dutchy,
Dutchy wrote:

I'll drink to that Izzie. Drunk

Wonder of Lmur was watching the game?

Oh I do hope so BEAgle - he'll have smiling Irish eyes tonight. ((((PaddyBoy)))
margo

Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2011 09:27 pm
Bah! Humbug!

Now we're apparently in line for a quarter final against the current world champions, the Sefricans. Oh, well...we've beaten them twice this year.
Followed by semi-final against the All Blacks, and we've only beaten them once this year.

I was hoping for a q/f against Wales. A Welsh friend has given me a fridge magnet with the Welsh national anthem on it - I was to sing it when Wales beat Oz. I guess that risk is removed!
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.46 seconds on 10/02/2024 at 12:15:08