g'nite crew - tard

thinking of y'all near and far

((Blue))x

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2011 04:14 pm
@Dutchy,
Evenin' Dutchy, everything is cruising here, Thanks. I allowed myself a couple cheats at the picnic yesterday, but that's what holidays and picnics are for. Back on the A game today.

I love the hustle and bustle of the big city too. Enjoy your outing.

nite, ((( Iz )))
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2011 04:59 pm
Charlie - So good to see you, my friend. You have such an upbeat spirit that transcends everything sad, and it is as though you place a smile upon the world. You are loved dearly. Enjoy your trip.

(((( the crew )))) Wishing you all a safe and happy week ahead.

xo
Dutchy

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2011 05:39 pm
@JustBrooke,
Hi JustBrooke, you're bringing a ray of sunshine to the thread, enjoy the days left before returning to campus, ready for the salsa? Wink
spendius

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2011 03:20 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Well someone needs an enema.

It sure isn't me izzy. Are you a bit uptight?
spendius

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2011 03:30 am
@ossobuco,
Quote:
Gee, Spendi, you do this taunt **** in Yabber-liner? Give it a rest.

Gee, osso, you do free expression only when you approve of it eh? This is Able to Know not straining warm syrup. Some of the posts on here are pure invidious aggression.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2011 03:33 am
@spendius,
I'm as laid back as ever my old son. I'm reading Eyeless In Gaza at the moment. Last night I came across a passage that reminded me of your rantings about Media. The novel was published in 1936, but the following passage is dated 6th November 1902.

Quote:
Ox in cup. The words, the basely comic image, spotted the home counties that summer and autumn like a skin disease. One of a score of nasty and discreditable infections. The train which carried Anthony Beavis into Surrey rolled through mile-long eczemas of vulgarity. Pills, soaps, cough drops and - more glaringly inflamed and scabby than all the rest - beef essence, the cupped ox.
spendius

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2011 03:40 am
@izzythepush,
You don't seem laid back to me. Asserting that you are means nothing. Huxley might well have been talking about this thread. The vulgarity is painful on here.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2011 03:41 am
@spendius,
Go shush yourself, and drink your bovril.
spendius

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2011 03:43 am
@izzythepush,
Another bloody censor. You lefties are all totalitarians when push comes to shove. The Jacobins ride again.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2011 03:46 am
@spendius,
You don't deny drinking bovril though? I thought that you were that suggestable. I bet QVS loves you.
spendius

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2011 04:01 am
@izzythepush,
I do deny drinking Bovril.

Is the weather okay for the cricket? That's the main thing.
Dutchy

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2011 04:25 am
@spendius,
Aussies are playing Sri Lanka in 2 days time Spendi, weather on the sub-continent is always unpredictable. We've discovered another Shane Warne, took 5/34 on his test debut the other day, including a wicket with his first ball!
spendius

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2011 04:32 am
@Dutchy,
What's all this about Warnie having plastic surgery? He's denying it but I must admit he looked a bit different to me.

I think we have the best all round team now. New discoveries usually don't last once they have been analysed by experts. Warne was special.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2011 04:33 am
@spendius,
spendius wrote:

Is the weather okay for the cricket? That's the main thing.

It's pissing it down.
spendius

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2011 04:37 am
@izzythepush,
Not again!! I feel sorry for the Indians. Injuries, weather and exhaustion have laid them low.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2011 04:40 am
@spendius,
It's really horrible weather wise, I don't see any prospect of it brightening up at all today. Still, I've got to get on with my cider.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2011 04:47 am
@spendius,
I do agree Warne was special. No plastic surgery for our Warne, Miss Hurley made him lose weight and use her facial products, he certainly looks the part!
spendius

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2011 06:51 am
@Dutchy,
It sounds like he's under the cosh Dutch. I think I'm a member of a fast-dwindling eccentric minority. Dumped the wife has he? Len Hutton wouldn't have approved of that.

It's very sad really. What an example to set to his young fans. He'll be on the catwalk next primping and pouting. I hope the wife's lawyers wring him out.

I gather Ms Hurley's father was a major in the army. Joyce gave Molly Bloom a father like that so if he had his bearings correct, as he usually did, then Warnie is in for a rocky ride. Good enough for him.

She seems to have been up and down the track a few times and in and out of happiness. She fund-raises for Cameron &Co. I bet Warnie has stopped smoking.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2011 06:56 am
@spendius,
My father's hero was Len Hutton, he's got a couple of his signed books.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.12 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 01:05:10