"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

JPB

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2011 07:29 pm
ok, pass the tissues...

http://www.break.com/index/iraqi-orphan-leaves-judges-in-tears-2127180
Dutchy

Reply Fri 2 Sep, 2011 01:25 am
@Izzie,
Hi Izzie, just caught up with the thread. Mrs. Beagle says thank you for your best wishes and the lovely Birthday Cake. Great day so far. (((Izzie)))

Thanks to Miss Letty also, you don't miss much do you. Smile
Izzie

Reply Fri 2 Sep, 2011 03:15 am
@Letty,
Letty wrote:

I didn't take any chances with the brown recluse that I found skittering about. I just killed it pronto.

ewwwwwww Letty.... nasty... glad you got rid of it <shudder>

((((Letty)))) x
Izzie

Reply Fri 2 Sep, 2011 03:20 am
@JPB,
waves to Gracie (good luck with the posting pics) Razz

(((Hamburger))) so lovely to see you Very Happy

oh my, what a gorgeous fella with a fabulous voice... Imagine... it's hard to, isn't it, to imagine what they have been through and to understand their pain... but everything about him brings hope to the world. Incredible story - utterly amazing! He's gonna go far - his soul shines through his smile and his music. Thank you so much for posting that up JPB. x Bless his MaMa, bro and family.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 2 Sep, 2011 03:22 am
@Dutchy,
Dutchy wrote:

Great day so far.

Oh BEAgle - I'm so pleased Very Happy Big huge hugs and love from here and have a great time when M is there. ((((((((((D))))))))))x
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 2 Sep, 2011 03:25 am
@Izzie,
Izzie wrote:

ewwwwwww Letty.... nasty... glad you got rid of it <shudder>

Last night I killed a moth, one of those nasty little ones that lays eggs in clothing. I was a bit drunk though, and the moth landed on my crotch. If anyone has considered punching themselves in the nuts before retiring, don't, it's not as much fun as it sounds.
Izzie

Reply Fri 2 Sep, 2011 03:34 am
@izzythepush,
mothballs...

oh, soooooo much scope.... so little time Wink
Izzie

Reply Fri 2 Sep, 2011 03:41 am
So, I've phoned the camera shop Shocked

I get on really well with the chap there; he knows I'm a fruitcake about my camera and we do chuckle a lot when I start looking around the store as I oooh and ahhh about the lenses...well, I get all excited and animated and he stands amused or bemused at me Wink - I have a bucket list of lenses and filters - so, bless him, he is going to give me a camera to play with whilst mine gets sent off. How happy is that? What a very nice chap he is. How lucky am I? Very!

So, gotta get a move on and stop procrastinating - catch y'all later x

((Blue))xox smooches and hugs to you and yours x

((((((Crew)))))) x
mismi

Reply Fri 2 Sep, 2011 04:23 am
@JPB,
Wow JPB. Awesome kid...great family. Heart breaking story.

AMAZING VOICE. WONDERFUL MESSAGE. Smile

0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 2 Sep, 2011 04:24 am
@Izzie,
Have a happy day Izzie. Enjoy your new toy for a bit. Sorry about your camera though.

Your pictures are unbelievable. There has to be a way for you to make a living at that. wow.

Hugs to you Dutchy and all the yabber crew. xox
Dutchy

Reply Fri 2 Sep, 2011 04:54 am
@mismi,
Hi mismi, so pleased to see you in good shape. Watched the news tonight and it was all about the bushfires in Texas in one part of the US and flooding in another part, felt so sorry for the people who lost everything.

Izzie better come and roam in my cupboards, now that I have a digital camera, I have 3 ordinary cameras lying around, one a Canon has two enormous lenses with it, C. bought it in England and she paid over 1200 pounds for it and that was 12 years ago.

btw. Didn't take any snaps today, sorry.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 2 Sep, 2011 06:18 am
@Izzie,
Izzie wrote:

mothballs...

More like moth eaten balls.
JPB

Reply Fri 2 Sep, 2011 06:25 am
I don't know which post to reply to so I'm doing a reply all

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Dutchy

Reply Fri 2 Sep, 2011 06:33 am
@JPB,
JPB has the sun gotten to you after all that walking or have you eaten to much of that ceviche? Smile
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 2 Sep, 2011 01:04 pm
@mismi,
Missy - hugs girlie - thanku, but I don't have the right equipment at the mo to do really great shots... buuuuuut, oooooh - I did ahhhhh at the shop today - need me a ring flash and a converter or tubes, double my f# and increase my exposure - then they will improve 10 fold. I can see what I want - I just can't get the detail.

<it's Friday night and anything I say will be misconstrued Razz>

Hoping you're having better days darlin' girl - I know your heart is heavy - love you so much xxxxx
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 2 Sep, 2011 01:12 pm
@Dutchy,
Dutchy wrote:

Izzie better come and roam in my cupboards

oh my, you know how to sweet talk me a? Embarrassed Anything with a long lens, and I'm yer gal Mr. Green

Treasure C's camera ((((BEAgle)))))

Dutchy wrote:

btw. Didn't take any snaps today, sorry.

http://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/smileys/no-no-smiley.gif?1292867644

but you're forgiven because I love you more than a little <smooch>

Heh - I did have such a good time in the shop today - it was mahhhvellous - the chap let me have a play with his camera - £1200 of Zeiss 1.4 on it - oh man, that is some piece of glass and the bokeh is out of this world. One day.... ONE DAY Razz

I'm gonna have to rummage down the side of the sofa to get some pennies together for the equipment I wish for. Love a piece of glass - but it's all about looking through the viewfinder and hearing the click. captured.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 2 Sep, 2011 01:26 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
More like moth eaten balls.

From Pristine!

The double diamond moth trap, is easy to assemble and works by using an odourless, pheromone scented sticky pad.

The diamond moth traps can be hung inside wardrobes or anywhere you may be experiencing problems with moths.

They can help to identify the level of moth infestation & manage the issue in the most effective manner.

The pads themselves last for 3 months and you can buy a pack of replacement pheromone pads to use with the double diamond holder.

Double diamond works wonders, works wonder, works wonders lalalllallallalllaa (sheesh, I'm showing my age!)

Alternatively, down the pub on a Friday night and a game of billiards <pocket>

0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 2 Sep, 2011 01:27 pm
@JPB,
JPB wrote:

I don't know which post to reply to so I'm doing a reply all

Laughing Laughing Laughing

I know I know... my bad Embarrassed
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 2 Sep, 2011 02:52 pm
OFFS

another one... in the lounge - massive

it was going across the fireplace so I had to sort it quickly because else it would have gone behind the TV unit... so I managed to suck it up the hoover which truly hate to kill it, but i don't kniw if i did... but the b*strd isn't in the clear thing at the front so I don't know in which part of the hoover it is... and the hoover is now in the middle of the room because I can't go near it and had to turn it off at the wall

is it dead or it it gonna crawl out the top of it

i feel sick again

can't bear it

yuk

where the heck is Paul McKenna when I need him

i really can't cope with this at all with no-one in the house with me

if S-boy were here i'd be bigger and braver

but i'm not at all and this is crahp, can't get a grip on this AT ALL

oh - flippin' tears of frustration here - dammit dammit dammit
JPB

Reply Fri 2 Sep, 2011 03:06 pm
@Izzie,
ohhhhhhhhhhh

it's dead. I'm sure. Honest.

Unless it's not.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 11:41:01