"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Dutchy

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2011 04:14 pm
@mismi,
Thinking about you too miss Alabama, you always bring a bit of sunshine into our hearts. Hope you, the Prof and boys are doing well. (((mismi)))

Izzie what are you upto, stopped shifting furniture yet or are you having a zzzzzzzzzzzzz session? Get back on deck I have a cup of Earl Grey waiting for you. xxx
Izzie

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2011 04:40 pm
@Dutchy,
Well, thank goodness for that - I would LOVE someone to make me a cuppa - who could be better than the BOSUN from Down Under Razz

How are you darlin'? News to report? Hows M&K now and is I coming back down soon - they must be going back to school now, right? Been thinking about M - hope he's managing to net those tuna.

So D, would you like a dance - you name it, I'll do it... ... actually, yep - how about some Wide Open Spaces <passes dancing shoes>

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsjYZwCars4[youtube]

are ya ready, grab yer partner by the hand... and

here we go...

<covers ears>

[img]llaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllallalla talking about....... kicks up heels...... wide open spaaaaaaaaaces.... lallallaaaaaaaaa[/img]
Dutchy

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2011 05:01 pm
@Izzie,
What an opener for the day Izzie, I'll waltz you all over the Moors darling and more. LOL

Haven't heard from M. for a while, no doubt getting the boats ready as he wants to do another trip next month. Kids not on holiday here, winter here remember.

Off to see my angels after brekkie. Thank you for the dance, your rhythm is fantastic and you sing like an angel! You know you kick up your heels better than the girls from the Folies Bergere in Paris! xxx
Izzie

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2011 05:19 pm
@Dutchy,
Well there Bosun - now look out, something's gotta a hold of me Shocked

<grabs chair> Razz

oh, see, I thought I read MzO had been back teaching - mind you, if I read it late at night well, hey, coulda said anything Wink

Say hey to the Angels - tell them NurseIz thanks them sooooooooooo much for all they do for you Down Under! Love ya (((D))) x
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2011 04:05 am
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooh Good Morning Very Happy

Guess what? Charlie's coming down for the weekend with the family - I.am.that.excited Very Happy S-boy will be back on Saturday. Oh, gonna have to order food in - MAYO CHECK!

(haven't decorated her room - 'eh, best stop chittering and go and start with the polyfilla a? Razz)

BEAgle - hope all went well today with the angels Very Happy

((Missy)) thinking of you girlie

JPB - missed you girl, so glad all went well in NOLA and life is settling back to normal. Love those girls from me

((((((lyBlue))))))) - smooches you xox - and hugs to you and yours

Laterz
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dutchy

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2011 04:15 am
@Izzie,
Happy for you FQ is coming this weekend plus S-boy returning, what fabulous times you'll be having. Would love to be there and cook you all a great BBQ with some of our best wines. Angels treated me well today but as usual had trouble finding my veins, ouch, had quite a few pricks but they were so apologetic I couldn't be mad with them. Back to dozing near the fire, another cold night downunder. Waves.
Izzie

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2011 04:37 am
@Dutchy,
Yes D, she just wrote to say she'll prolly be here on Thurs night - and then the family will follow on down at the weekend - so we get just some soul time together - busy being fabulous heh heh Very Happy

so excited, gosh I miss her.

Now, as for those ooh-ahh pricks Shocked

<slaps self for totally inappropriate innuendo Embarrassed >

glad they managed to get the blood in the end - gotta keep a good check on all the levels!

Might just have to do a Charlie shoot this weekend - if she permits me, will post a pic. Love ya D - keep warm and have a big sleep, all love to MrsB xx
Dutchy

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2011 06:24 pm
@Izzie,
Morning Izzie, a photo shoot of you and FQ would be great, will treasure it in my collection. Don't forget to give her a hug from the Bosun, gently ofcourse. Feeling great today and about to set off for a BBQ at my mates workplace.
Izzie

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2011 07:17 pm
@Dutchy,
Heh, now you may get a pic of my sis but heh, prolly not t'other one Wink

Have a great BBQ ((((BEAgle)))) x
wandeljw

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2011 08:03 pm
@Izzie,
Once Dutchy starts making photo requests, there is no end to it. Smile
Izzie

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2011 08:06 pm
@wandeljw,
heh - I think you may be right there, Special Agent Razz
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2011 08:13 pm
@wandeljw,
Mr. Special Agent will you butt out of my business please. Izzie is my dearest friend around here and a photo of her and her beautiful soul sister would enhance my computer room. Smile Now don't be mean Izzie or I'll ring FQ as I have her mobile number! Must go as the T-bones and snags are waiting. Waves from downunder.
Izzie

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2011 08:16 pm
@Dutchy,
ooooooooooh, save us a snag and put a Crown in the cooler for me - ahaahahhha - have fun BEAgle

Ima headed for bed !

Catchya on t'other side of the moon - G'nite y'all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ehBeth

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2011 08:36 pm
@Izzie,
http://savingmoneyplan.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/hellmans.jpg
Izzie

Reply Wed 17 Aug, 2011 06:28 am
@ehBeth,
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmayo Very Happy

Thanks Bethie - it's still on my mind! I had something else to add, can't remember what it was... hmmm - if you think of it, do let me know Wink ((Beth))x

anyhoo

Afternoon Crew - hoping life is being gentle and the sun's shining somewhere - it 'aint 'ere!!!!!!

Have a million and one things I ought to be doing and procrastinating right now - sleep is evading me and my internal clock goes off at 7am - not enuff zzzzz's.

So - off to go sort out A-Bear's bedroom for the weekend and I have to go visit the loft - not sure how in the heck to get the boxes up there so may need re-inforcements... or wait 'til K-bro arrives on Saturday.

Had a very productive day yesterday - in a months time I'll be in a building site - but I'll be warm for the winter, lots of firewood, no more leaks and in a shade of green with a blue tinted roof - so that's coco <gasps> Shocked All these decisions <need a lie down> but the house will then be safe and secure, contemporary, warm and pretty, most importantly, home. YAY! Good.

OK - off to be constructive -

<so many boxes - prolly be back in 5 mins> Razz

thinking of those near and far - be safe, be well x
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 17 Aug, 2011 08:27 am
dayum...

and dayum again

!!!!me, I have enough craft stuff to start my own shop!!!!!!!!!! Boxes and boxes and boxes

photos of the boys... where did my boy go <shakes head> breaking my heart - when.will.it.ever.stop.hurting? I.want.it.to.stop. god, i miss him, i miss him

0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 17 Aug, 2011 12:45 pm
Ha! Have managed to trash 3 of 4 bedrooms rather nicely Razz Haven't even attempted S-boy's room tho - it's very ...errr... boyish and he's quite particular about his stuff being moved around so have left that one well alone Wink Achieved tho - now I just have to put everything somewhere else. Will do that later - sometime.

S-boy phoned and is having theeee very best time in Greece. They've been island hopping and swimming most of the time - he's even been diving off the boat (thas ma boy Wink ) into the deep sea so is well chuffed with himself Very Happy I think he's probably turned into one big freckle but he says he's getting a tan! He sounded great - so that's very happy.

Okeydokey - food, need fodder.

McTag

Reply Wed 17 Aug, 2011 04:25 pm
@Izzie,

Izz
You're a wizz
That's what you is
Izz
Izzie

Reply Thu 18 Aug, 2011 02:49 am
@McTag,
Morning Lovelies

(((((((Taggers)))))))))) Razz I am about to go up to .... <drum roll and deep foreboding voice> THE LOFT (da da da duuuum)

Reinforcements are arriving shortly and then, when the boxes are out of sight and mind, I should be able to move upstairs. Hoping Charlie will be able to get down tonight and I've a feeling we may go out for a meal... I'LL.GIVE.YOU.ONE GUESS.WHERE?!

What's yer snifter Taggers... pint of...?

OK - off I go and will catch up with y'all later.

Thinking of those near and far... always

Hugs to those that may need one. x
Dutchy

Reply Thu 18 Aug, 2011 02:55 am
@Izzie,
You're awesome Izzie shifting all them boxes, so wish I could give you a hand, and afterwards take you both to the local pub for a meal and an Irish Coffee. Wink
I can just imagine a beautiful blond on each arm. Have a great day darling.
Happy Anniversary to our beloved mismi, she and the Prof. are celebrating their 15th wedding today. (((Mismi)))
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.12 seconds on 05/17/2024 at 07:08:29