"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

McTag

Reply Sat 13 Aug, 2011 06:12 pm
@Izzie,

Ah, the gaelic too. Your talents know no bounds.

Actually the CB is at a 21st! and I'm waiting up for her.
But I'm getting a bit fed up.
Perhaps I'll wait in the comfort of my pit.
Izzie

Reply Sat 13 Aug, 2011 06:13 pm
@Dutchy,
Yes, we can, can't we... tho I am yawning a tad so you better come up with a good plan Bousn - either that, give me a Bailey's on Ice and park me on a lounger aft. I don't snore, will be quiet as.. as it is here. I'll have a quick snooze as we sail along.

Man, I wanna go sailing again!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 13 Aug, 2011 06:22 pm
@McTag,
McTag wrote:

Ah, the gaelic too. Your talents know no bounds.

Actually the CB is at a 21st! and I'm waiting up for her.
But I'm getting a bit fed up.
Perhaps I'll wait in the comfort of my pit.

Ooh, hope she's had a fab time Very Happy

well, ya know I have a thing about the celts... y'all do speak so beautifully - and of course, I lived with one for nearly 20 years...Wink

ok, so it's no good, eyes are closing - will catch y'all in the morning.

(wait up for your girl Taggers, you prolly won't sleep 'til you know she's home and safe - love to you and the Cabin Boy) xx
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 14 Aug, 2011 04:23 pm
Evening All Very Happy

Tulip's back from Cuba! Had a long natter on the phone and they had a brilliant time - swimming with dolphins Razz She's got some pics up on FB - luverly!!!!

Had to take a drive into the city today and pick up some light fittings - nasty, nasty traffic and lots of people - so came home and sat by my babbling brook for a while, paddling the toots. Gorgeous day! Quick 180 pan <grass badly needs a haircut Embarrassed >

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-mRNBbRgokag/TkhJYjraJPI/AAAAAAAASXQ/7t2otdrNw24/s800/DSC02890.jpg

and now it's nearly 11.25pm already. Where.does.the.time.go! Question

Pretty clear skies at the mo and the moon is beaming, gonna see if I can do a quick shoot with my sex-ay 3-legger Razz

back in an hour or so Mr. Green

(puhleaze will someone remind me to get some mayo!)

Dutchy

Reply Sun 14 Aug, 2011 04:28 pm
@Izzie,
Evening Izzie, that is a lovely shot of your garden, now you've earned the title of "Greenfingers", its a credit to you. Catch you later.
Izzie

Reply Sun 14 Aug, 2011 05:56 pm
@Dutchy,
((D)) I always knew the rose coloured specs I sent you would be put to good use Wink Thank you x

zzzzzzzz moon beaming...

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-6RqmWIkhltI/Tkhf2z1OnsI/AAAAAAAASYA/P_ITPXhN6q4/s800/DSC02973.jpg

The fountains mingle with the river
And the rivers with the ocean,
The winds of heaven mix for ever
With a sweet emotion;
Nothing in the world is single,
All things by a law divine
In one another's being mingle -
Why not I with thine?

See the mountains kiss high heaven
And the waves clasp one another;
No sister-flower would be forgiven
If it disdain'd its brother:
And the sunlight clasps the earth,
And the moonbeams kiss the sea -
What are all these kissings worth,
If thou kiss not me?

Percy Bysshe Shelley
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 14 Aug, 2011 06:23 pm
@Izzie,
should I ask where you'll get mayo at midnight?
JustBrooke

Reply Sun 14 Aug, 2011 06:23 pm
@Dutchy,
Hi there ((((Dutchy)))). Good to see your sweet self!

Iz - Wow! Your home/garden is gorgeous! Very Happy Good to feel your good spirts, my friend. ((((Izzie))))

((((Charlie)))) - Sooooooooo very happy that your are still cancer free. God is good, and through Him all things are possible. Sending you a toast across the miles for a lifetime of cancer free. You know the prayers will never stop.

Speaking of breast cancer - and pink, here is how I spent most of my weekend. (Hold on, video #2 will show you what I mean.)

Friday night kickoff in Findlay. This only shows a few of the balloons, but there were all sooooooo pretty.

Saturday - I went up in his balloon. You could take a ride is these balloons, but I had to pick this one and thought about Charlie and Iz and all the other brave souls who have fought the fight and won.

Won't be long before school starts back up in September. A few of us are taking off on Tuesday and will be gone till September the 1st. Will be spending most of it in Cancun but will be at Key West for a few days. The miles of sandy beaches and the endless ocean views will make me think of the yabber liner and all the crew. Love you all.

xo

Izzie

Reply Sun 14 Aug, 2011 06:39 pm
@JustBrooke,
Oh Babbling - THAT WAS FANTASTIC - thank you so much for posting that and just as the balloon turned - there was our Think Pink emblem - PERFECT GIRLIE - you are such a darling. So glad you had a great weekend. Now concentrate on you prior to going back to school and have as much FUN as you can travelling. Don't forget to feel the sand beneath your toes - will be thinking of you too and sending you posi's and strength. I love you Babbling - xox always. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(Will try and post the balloons going off from the town at the festival in a couple weeks I think - will let you know) x

take care my friend x
Izzie

Reply Sun 14 Aug, 2011 06:40 pm
@ehBeth,
ehBeth wrote:

should I ask where you'll get mayo at midnight?

no no no...(ha) tomorrow, or tuesday... I ran out about 2 weeks ago and every time I go to the cupboard... there is none there Razz I need some mayo Shocked

Night Bethie - love love to you and HIM x Hope you had a lovely weekend with the pooches. xxxx
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sun 14 Aug, 2011 06:47 pm
@Izzie,
Hi Brooke and Izzie, isn't a privilege to have such beautiful friends like you, one a fabulous photographer and the other a modern balloon farer. Enjoyed your videos Brooke, you're a brave girl, now enjoy the next few weeks before heading back to school. Nothing wrong with my eyes Izzie, Brooke backs me up about your lovely garden, you wouldn't show it here if you didn't think the same. Smile Now off to bed Izzie girl, getting late. (((Izzie - JustBrooke)))
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 14 Aug, 2011 06:49 pm
@Izzie,
Such a beauteous garden, Iz, and you know I'm trained in all that (scoffs at self). Let's say it is just the kind of place I love dearly.

Welcome home to Tulip. I've a friend who has been to Cuba, some sort of HIV aid at the time, but haven't been even near there myself. Closest I've been is burying my eyes in various books... the way I get to know the world, cockeyed views as books may give. These were police procedurals, I'd list them but forget the titles.

Here's one, still on my shelves, so I must not have strongly disliked it -
Havana Red, by Leonardo Padura.
Izzie

Reply Sun 14 Aug, 2011 06:58 pm
@ossobuco,
Thankee kindly - do love my little peice of heaven... and my river running by.

zzzzzzzz time now... night y'all

lovin' the crew - thinking of those near and far ... xxxxxxxxxxxxx
0 Replies

margo

Reply Sun 14 Aug, 2011 09:19 pm
So that's what your place looks like! when it isn't raining! Cool
McTag

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2011 10:16 am
@Izzie,

It's certainly nice there.

Smile
Roberta

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2011 10:38 am
Hey, Izzie. Get mayo.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2011 10:42 am
@margo,
Ahhhahaha - though it was sunny the day you left Devon Very Happy You spent waaaaaaaaaaay too much time up there in Bonnie Land and across the border. Not enough time by the river, Sheila! It's been bucketing down today - get's greener and greener! ((Margo))
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2011 11:03 am
@McTag,
Hey Taggers - ha, you and Margo have been there, sinnit, dunnit! I should make T-shirts Razz Garden's changed a little over the last couple years and the hoooouse is having a makeover now - 'bout time really - been here 3 years! New carpets go in a week today - at last! Very Happy That's gonna be a busy day!!!!!

Roberta wrote:

Hey, Izzie. Get mayo.

Thanku dollink - you're a star! Now, if you could possibly remind me again on Friday (no no, kidding) - actually, maybe if I put it in my sig line, I'll remember to order it next time I put a Tesco order in. Going to write in on a piece of paper and stick it on the front door - mind, it could be a week before I leave the house Wink

Actually, poorly sick at the mo (so no speaky food) - I thought it was just the politicians making me sick to my stomach - well, they do too, but my stomach is in knots right now which isn't very nice - hurts like heck! Heart is going waaaaaaaaaaay too fast and I feel... http://userimages01-akm.imvu.com/productdata/images_2332362a3e4d32e8d4861ed998e21d77.gif

Course, I'm letting a little bit of anger internalise right now (I know I know - silly billy Rolling Eyes ) - so it prolly is the politicians farcical chest-puffing that's bothering me because I wish to scream a little Mr. Green I went to contact my MP today - but I haven't sent the request for a meeting (ha, it's called a "surgery appointment" and he's coming to the big town on the 10th - I don't know if that would hinder me more or make me feel better about things - hmmmmmm. Don't know. He already spoke on my behalf in the HOC re R years ago - but it didn't make a jot of difference, so I guess what's the point now. VOICE. LISTEN. dayum.

Other than that - everything is ticketyboo - shuffled some furniture, shuffled it back again to where it was before I shuffled it - got a kitty cuddled up beside me and t'other lying on a piece of paper in the middle of the floor - yep, that'll be Murphy then! Dawgs are dreaming Very Happy

Anyhoo - gonna go and see if I can find some peppermint tea Shocked

Catchy'all later x

0 Replies

JPB

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2011 11:35 am
ooof! Feel better, you!!!

Busy couple of days here on the work front for me. The in-law visit over the weekend was fine and everything is back to status quo for now. Three more weeks until M returns to school. K finishes her summer term this week and then has a couple weeks off before her fall term begins. Mr B is writing his final paper for his summer class and may take the fall off from school to concentrate on job hunting. Dunno... we'll see.

In the meantime I'm doing insurance applications in anticipation of our COBRA coverage expiring in early Oct. Fun times!
mismi

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2011 11:41 am
@JPB,
((JPB)) ((Izzie))

thinking about you two. Have a good day. Smile

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 04/30/2024 at 06:51:05