"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Izzie

Reply Mon 20 Jun, 2011 02:37 pm
@ehBeth,
Evening All Very Happy

oooooooooooh - had a zzzzzz and just watched Andy win his match - YAY!

I keep lalallaalling Happy Bethday Mr. Green So pleased it was a good day for you Beth xx

ha BEAgle - always outta tune but it won't stop me - hugs and big love to you Razz

Taggers - have a lovely meal out, ENJOY!

Spendi - hope you are settling in well to your new abode.

Boida - glad to see you around goil - darn computers - hoping yours will behave a little better! Breathing easier this side of the poind for seeing you.

Missy - how are you girlie - busy weekend? Audit this week??????? Thinking of you Dixie - love you much x

JPB - how's it going in Chi-town? Hoping you had a lovely weekend and all is good with you and the B's Very Happy

and BLUE - chocolate cake for you 'n yours Cool

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/--hF0Ro9CLso/Tf-t12jeoZI/AAAAAAAASRQ/LP3EDc2foz0/s640/DSC00549.jpg

and a strawberry on a gooseberry fool for you Razz

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-DCpqoFCi1nM/Tf-t_1NMfqI/AAAAAAAASRY/p5nE1C1cZbQ/s640/strawberry%252520heart.jpg

Thinking of all the crew near and far - be well and safe

G'nite x

zzzzzzzzzzzz again

ehBeth

Reply Mon 20 Jun, 2011 02:57 pm
@Izzie,
Izzie wrote:
I keep lalallaalling

0 Replies

mismi

Reply Mon 20 Jun, 2011 08:54 pm
@Izzie,
Hey girl...busy week. All Stars is over and we didn't win but we did really well..both G and J. S was a trooper and supported his brothers with patience and enthusiasm...proud of my boys and their sweet hearts. I am a bit blue. Going to miss my baseball family. But - we are starting travel ball here in about three weeks - so things will get busy again soon.

Audit is Thursday. Crazy busy this week. But a couple of more days and it will all be behind me. So thankful for that.

We are going to Sarasota Florida in a few weeks. I cannot wait. So looking forward to being at the beach and enjoying some down time.

Have been missing you all though. Think about you every day. You always amaze me Mz Iz. Love you. ((( Izzie)))

Miss you too Dutchy Dear.

Beth - hope you had a happy, happy birfday. Smile Love that you got to go and hear what you love. Hugs to you too!

Hugs to all...gotta call it a night. going to bed asap. So tired!
Dutchy

Reply Mon 20 Jun, 2011 09:11 pm
@mismi,
Hi mismi great to hear from you, so pleased to read your boys did you proud with their baseball performances. Sarasota Florida sounds wonderful, will do you the world of good after all your hard work. Your busy life amazes me. Take care. (((mismi)))
mismi

Reply Tue 21 Jun, 2011 05:25 am
@Dutchy,
Ehhhh...just do the next thing dear Dutchy!

Hey Stormy! I am sorry I missed your post. I know you are ready for a well deserved break! Yeah....All Stars was great - a little heartbreaking that G's team didn't go on - some bad calls (both by our own coaches and the umps) but you know - that's all part of it! They could have won it though. They were really good. J's team struggled a lot this year. Didn't have the cache of pitchers that you need to have and we had one catcher that had played catcher before. It was so stinking hot we had to change him out sometimes and inevitably it hurt us. Not anyone's fault. Just the way it was this year. It gets harder the older they get - travel ball is such a huge thing it actually takes away from All Stars as they get older. Kind of makes me sad.

Keeping my fingers crossed for N in the playoffs. Enjoy your summer Stormy!
Izzie

Reply Tue 21 Jun, 2011 08:23 am
@mismi,
Afternooooooon Crew

oh ... I missed Stormy's post too... ah, that was the rushing yesterday morning.

Sormy - so glad that N is doing well - best of British for tonight - hope all goes very well for him - let us know OK! Good for you too Stormy - nearly done with school and then some R&R for you. S-boy breaks up next week - few more weeks for me tho. Do you have any plans for your summer hols? x

Missy - Thursday a? Don't worry - you'll have everything in order. What in the world is Travel Ball???? How happy that you're going to FL - oh, that will be brilliant <claps hands> I'm verra excited for you. I was hoping the little fella and I were going to travel a bit this summer, hmmmmmmmm, but I think it's unlikely for various reasons. Little fella is going skiing at Christmas (he doesn't know yet Razz) so... pennies are for him this year <I'm gonna be soooooooooooo green with envy but... he'll have the best time with school> x

BEAgle - how's you today? I hope you're behaving Smile You'd laugh at me I reckon - I'm on one red crutch - nuisance it is. Have an emergency physio appt tomorrow as my right knee (RIGHT - not left... my right knee has been fine 'til today, blech) has stopped working - so I'm wearing my rather sexy brace support and hobbling. It's not even real painful - it just won't work! Ah well - nevermind - my head is really good! x

Bethie - love you I do - and I am still lalallalllllllllllalallllaing Very Happy

Blue - miss you madly, I need your crutch Shocked - my blue one is in the loft so if you can lend me yours, that would be grand. lyBlue (((((((you))))))) xox and yours x

I know, I know - my bad ... who me? Mr. Green

OK OK - chill out time - I need to go and be raptured - I'm a little late in the day Wink

Roger is playing so I'm putting my feet up. C'MON ROGER!

catchya laterzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

wandeljw

Reply Tue 21 Jun, 2011 09:19 am
@Izzie,
Hope you are feeling better, Izzie. Tryagain should return to acknowledge all of his fans.
JPB

Reply Tue 21 Jun, 2011 09:25 am
Checking in.

Happy belated b'day wishes to ehbeth. It sounds like you had a lovely day.

Mismi -- I've no doubt you'll come through your audit with flying colors but I know how stressful they are. Maybe you can plan a dinner out on Thursday or Friday to celebrate having it behind you.

Everything is plugging along normally here. Last week was pleasure-packed: Drove to Indianapolis and back with M to pick up BF on Monday, Mr B and I joined jfromc for dinner and a play on Wednesday, celebrated a friend's anniversary with dinner and a show on Thursday, went to a blues fest with friends on Friday, sent BF home on the train on Saturday, and took Mr B out with the girls for Father's Day on Sunday. This week is downright quiet in comparison. Maybe a Regina Carter performance with the GPO at Millenium Park on Wednesday (weather dependent and it doesn't look good) and a Coco Montana on Friday.

Hoping everyone else is finding fun ways to spend their first week of summer.

0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Tue 21 Jun, 2011 10:29 am
Buenos Dias Amigos, I think I have given the Federales the slip but it would appear the same coming or going.

Evil I did dwell; lewd did I live.
I roamed under it as a tired, nude Maori!
Go Hang a Salami, I'm a Lasagna Hog!

Yeah, but what about ‘racecar’?

Palindromes; you gotta love em or otherwise…

Sorry to hear you are not on top form Izzie, were it not for the fact that I have a pressing audit to carryout I would gladly don the mantle of Florence Nightingale. Well, any excuse to dress up as a nurse!

However, after this crunch audit I plan on spending a few days down at Fort Myers on the Caloosahatchee River – So iffin you are down this way!!!

Goodonya Tulip – go for it! Don’t look back and ask, ‘What if…’ Think it, plan it, do it! Remember; yesterday is history, tomorrow is the future but today is a gift – that is why it is the present.

Spendius my dear chap, I wish you well in your new abode. I well remember in the Penn when one Sunday I was told to ship out. It was so sudden I hardly had time to pack my shank.

Talking about elevation; JPB, I hope your leg is in fine fettle and perhaps you would be so kind as to provide details of the exact elevation of the said appendage as enquiring minds wish to savour the picture!

Whilst infected with this unnatural desire to wish others well and before my meds kick in may I also wish dear Tai Chi great happiness as she embraces her new life choice far from the madding crowd.

http://i379.photobucket.com/albums/oo231/a2kforsure/Tai-1.gif

I do believe Missy has a new tattoo but for the life of me I cannot decipher the inscription; can anyone please assist?

http://i379.photobucket.com/albums/oo231/a2kforsure/Missy1.gif

No, wait up; I think that might be Brooke…..I must get these tattoos indexed.

Arvo Dutchy, g'day, mate. If you see Wandel will you please ascertain if his wife has returned as I desperately seek a recipe for fluffy non-stick white rice as I am sick of maccas, ta.

Belated birffday wishes Beth, may your cheerful outlook embiggen us all.

Well, I have gotta go and reflect on the state of the back yard.

http://i379.photobucket.com/albums/oo231/a2kforsure/3011689725_2590239143_m1-Copy.jpg

Waves to all…

wandeljw

Reply Tue 21 Jun, 2011 11:02 am
@Tryagain,
Tryagain wrote:
Arvo Dutchy, g'day, mate. If you see Wandel will you please ascertain if his wife has returned as I desperately seek a recipe for fluffy non-stick white rice as I am sick of maccas, ta.

As you can see, I previously sent my wife's recipe to mismi who immediately had it tatooed.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 21 Jun, 2011 03:01 pm
@wandeljw,
JPB sista - how are you hunni - hope all is so much better with the knee. Womaaaaan, whatta busy week you had - must be exhausted now. Time for a rest. Was toe tapping away to the music. Hope all is the best with the kids and the newBF worked out OK Very Happy Lovin' ya JPB x

Very tired now and mucho pain tonight - they're sorting out the hydrotherapy for me - not sure how much I'm going to be able to move over the next few days, flare is bigtime - physio first tomorrow and then we'll see. Tired ya know - but head still's coping at the moment. Waves to jw in Chitown to and hugs to all. xxxx

and here's the truly best medicine...

Special Agent jw very cleverly predicted the return of our Blue Boy when he wrote:

Tryagain should return to acknowledge all of his fans.

HOW HAPPY WAS THAT!!!!!!!!! The influence of our Special Agent... and lo, and behold, one of life's little pleasures jumped onboard Razz

Red? No. Who is it? Dammit, I'm mad! Tis I. Oh, wonder! wrote:

were it not for the fact that I have a pressing audit to carryout I would gladly don the mantle of Florence Nightingale. Well, any excuse to dress up as a nurse!

oh my, <swoons> my Knight In a Gale <boy it it windy out there!>- what a tonic... heh heh heh - how are you darling Blue - bless you, you've been so very missed each and every day. Now the image of you as Florence would be a sight for a "Sore eye, Eros?"

ah, love you BlueBoy - waves back - hoping that life in the fast lane is not too hectic and all is good with you and yours, R&R being the name of the game in your busy life. Thinking of you always - and man... time flies does it not...

Summer, Autumn, Winter, Spring = "Time's running past", we murmur...

<love an anananannanagram>

take care of you love, hugs to you and yours, come back soon - smooches you, kisses xxxx xox x

(man, would I ever laugh if you were taking Missy's audit. Can you imagine what a riot she would give you - I reckon you'd be tattooed - or tutu'ed before you left. You make me smile so big Blue - I'm sure when she meets the auditor she'll do a double take just in case.)

finally - one for the road before I zzzzzzzz: We nap and nap and nap and nap and nap and nap and nap anew

G'nite sweetie x

Yo, Bottoms up! (U.S. motto, boy.) - aaahhahha, k, couldn't resist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wink

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
mismi

Reply Tue 21 Jun, 2011 10:55 pm
@Izzie,
Late night for me. I just finished reading a book. Couldn't put it down. And it was DEPRESSING> ugh. so depressing.

Well Izzie? You got your wish. Tryagain graced us with his presence. Wink He has good timing has he not?

HA! Wandel...made me laugh you did.

Well Try? You going to my audit and Fort Myers? Should be an interesting 4th. With both you AND the professor there. Good to see you making sense again. Kinda.

Hugs you all.
mis
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2011 05:24 am
@Izzie,
Quote:
Very tired now and mucho pain tonight - they're sorting out the hydrotherapy for me - not sure how much I'm going to be able to move over the next few days, flare is bigtime - physio first tomorrow and then we'll see. Tired ya know - but head still's coping at the moment. Waves to jw in Chitown to and hugs to all. xxxx

Sorry hun...I missed this. You say it like your running to the grocery store. I hope you are feeling better today. ((Izzie))

((JPB)) Busy woman. Sound happy though. D'ats good.

Miss Brooke. Ahhhhhh the old days on A2K. Miss them I do.
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2011 05:33 am
@Izzie,
Izzie, I'm hoping very hard that your pain diminishes. Hey, pain. Leave our Izzie alone!

Izzie

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2011 08:49 am
@Roberta,
ohhhhhh... there's not a bit of me that doesn't hurt...

i have to sleep

g'nite x
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2011 08:51 am
I know you think that I shouldn't still love you,
Or tell you that.
But if I didn't say it, well I'd still have felt it
where's the sense in that?

I promise I'm not trying to make your life harder
Or return to where we were

I will go down with this ship
And I won't put my hands up and surrender
There will be no white flag above my door
I'm in love and always will be

I know I left too much mess and
destruction to come back again
And I caused nothing but trouble
I understand if you can't talk to me again
And if you live by the rules of "it's over"
then I'm sure that that makes sense

And when we meet
Which I'm sure we will
All that was there
Will be there still
I'll let it pass
And hold my tongue
And you will think
That I've moved on....

I'm in love and always will be .

Dido

Izzie

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2011 02:48 pm
@Tryagain,
oh Blue... be still thy beating heart - you know you'll always be able2Try Again, ya know Wink

take care of you baby; 'tis a good job this ship won't go down Razz we don't do no white flags - always a life jacket wrapped around you wherever ye be (courtesy of the BKC - Bethie Knitting Contingent)!

No Sir'Ender!

When all else fails, call for Meatloaf (the way to a man's heart, or so I'm told) and an air geetar!

((((lyBlue))))) xox thinking of you and yours x

Missssssssssssssssssssy - audit tomorrow - how are you feeling??????? Doing OK????? Don't panic - you will be brilliant - I know these things! x

BEAgle - where're you at? Hoping all is kushti Down Under. Have you seen your Angels? x

Boida - thank you - pain was getting the better of me earlier - doing a little better tonight but I can't bear being like this. Physio has put an urgent referral thru for the hydro but they're concerned that may be too much for me at the moment with the flare. I was able to walk today (iffn ya can call it walking) - it's just sooooo hard bending my knees which keep popping out. Trying to get in and out of a chair is tooooooo painful and I'm pathetic with pain. I can't sleep with straight legs either - so that's just no good at all - grrrrrrrrr.

Gotta take the next few days easy (there's a thing Rolling Eyes) - it's just soooo frustrating and makes me realise that life is just not going to be the way I wish it to - new realities I guess. Of course, this too shall pass Very Happy, it always does, I just don't know when. Maybe tomorrow... who knows - oof!

Nem'mind tho - really can't complain (just can whinge sometimes, OK, oftentimes) but I have too much good which easily outweighs the bad health - so I am much more fortunate than many.

So, onwards and upwards... fly fly fly

(((((Crew))))) be well, be safe

x

Dutchy

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2011 08:02 pm
@Izzie,
Hi Izzie, all well downunder, seen my Angels etc and was sent on my way until December unless something happens in between time.

What's going on with Tryagain, he certainly is singing the blues and he's got me worried, so unlike him.?????

I think you and mismi better have a heart to hear talk to him, certainly sounds like a distresss SOS!

In the meantime I shall get the "Yabber-Liners" life-boat ready.

Waves and hugs to all.
mismi

Reply Thu 23 Jun, 2011 05:12 am
@Dutchy,
Hello dear Dutchy!

Izzie - today's the day. I think I have everything in place...but I am pretty sure there will be some scuffling going on. Smile It'll be juuuuust fine.

Hope you all have a wonderful day.

Beautiful words Tryagain. Looking the song up.

Hugs you all.
mis
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 23 Jun, 2011 06:22 am
@Dutchy,
Dutchy wrote:

Hi Izzie, all well downunder, seen my Angels etc and was sent on my way until December unless something happens in between time.

That's fantastic news BEAgle - yay for strong and steady heartbeats! So very happy to hear this. Love those Angels! x ((((((BEAgleBoy)))))))) x

Missy - it will be better than juuuuuuust fine - you wait and see, it'll be a good result. I know these things Very Happy Tea and biscuits girlie - don't forget the tea and biscuits. Let us know how you go later on if you can. (((((((Missy))))))) x

0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.12 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 03:15:28