"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Dutchy

Reply Mon 13 Jun, 2011 03:06 pm
@Letty,
Oh Miss Letty how lovely you look, I'll be watching you with interest.

Good luck with the boobs procedure Izzie, I'll double check in due course. Smile

Bosun's busy long weekend has come to an end, was great fun while it lasted, the grand kids made sure of that. So nice to be able to spoil them a little.

Waves to all the crew.
0 Replies

alex240101

Reply Mon 13 Jun, 2011 05:35 pm
Happy Monday day Izzie and all.
Or Tuesday.
Quick hello. He ll o oo
Pondering Mismi's new lightning doo.
Is Annis still smoke free?
Are there rocking chairs on the yabber liner?
Off to find food.
Good day.
http://i444.photobucket.com/albums/qq164/alex240101/100_1624.jpg
mismi

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2011 11:11 am
@alex240101,
Beautiful picture Alex! Good to see you? Whatcha' been up to?
My doo is fine - thankfully - I do not have the punk rocker sticking up all over my head thing going on from the lightning. Not that that is a bad look - it's just not my look.

So how's everyone?

I am still in the midst of All Stars - looking forward to less busy days...after this weekend it will all be done.

The boys are playing great. Very proud of them I am.

Hugs to you all...take care of yourselves.

kisses too. Very Happy
Dutchy

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2011 04:22 pm
@mismi,
Hello mismi, nice to hear the boys are doing so well, saw the photos on FB, they look great.

All well downunder except the cold, I hate it, much prefer our hot summer weather. Talking about the weather, amazingly our sky is covered by volcanic ash all the way from South America!

Our Airport has been closed for past 3 days stranding thousands of passengers, will be re-opened this morning as the cloud has moved further west closing another capital city's airport. (Perth in Western Australia).
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2011 08:45 am
@alex240101,
AllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllexChap - ooooooooh, so good to see you and loving the shot... have missed you and it's so very happy to jump aboard and see your name pop up. Ahhhhhhh, big love and hugs to you Alex. Always a chair on the deck and heh, yeah, we rock Wink See ya again next time you're here - take very good care (((((Alex)))))). x

Stormy girl - hoping all is good with you and N is still enjoying his games. You winding down now? We've one more month and then be done for the summer - can't wait. ((Stormy))x

Missy - ha, saw the pics on FB and little G-baby - oh, how gorgeous is he Very Happy Your boys all have the most incredible eyes, remarkable eyes - the colouring is amazing ... they're gonna make so many hearts melt when they're bigboys. When does your audit take place Mis? Is it next week - you OK? ((MzMis))x

BEAgle - it's good to talk;) Hope you've fully rested up after the family visit and that life Down Under is being gentle. Yep, I wasn't too sure whether M was going to be able to fly out, I'm glad he wasn't disrupted - the Chilean volcano is terribly sad - like all natural disasters, so many effected/affected (Boida-goil, which is it affected or effected... I never get that right , hmmmmmm Confused ?) and it's hard to reconcile how they will all get back on their feet. Humankind is pretty resilient - such a shame tho. ((BEAgle)) x

((Boida)) - breathe well girl. Ginormous hugs and oxygen xx

((JPB)) - thinking of you - hugs hugs hugs x

Letty - you most certainly can can-can Razz I'd be dancing a jig to this if I could - I sing it every Thursday when I head out from work to whomever happens to be in the staffroom - poor Lorraine was today's unfortunate soul who had to hear me lalalalllla - totally exhausted. x

((((Blue)))) soon, sooner, soonest xox x and ((yours))

Car is still bust - have a hissing A/C behind the dashboard. Paid hundreds and... garage says I need to take it to another garage now.... booooooooooooooooo! Ah well - gonna have to hiss a little longer.

k - gotta rest, only work the 3 days but... mannnnnnn, it does me in and I'm still flaring - blech. I'm just too tired to do when I get home. Few days to take it easier now - so, YAY! Little fella has been off school for the last few days - nasty, nasty cold or hayfever (pollen count is terrible but... I no sneezy Shocked but S-boy is - hoping he'll be able to go back to school tomorrow tho. Fingers crossed.

Lovin' the crew - thinking of those near and far and further - y'all take care xxxxx
Roberta

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2011 12:26 pm
@Izzie,
Izzie wrote:

like all natural disasters, so many effected/affected (Boida-goil, which is it affected or effected... I never get that right , hmmmmmm Confused ?)
((Boida)) - breathe well girl. Ginormous hugs and oxygen xx

I'm doing the best I can. It's possible I'm a tad better today. Not sure yet.
0 Replies

annis

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2011 11:08 am
Hello all!

Hope you are all keeping well!

Have joined the gym with S girl, trying to keep fit! Ha!

S girl is struggling a bit, teenage girls can be so cruel to each other! The friends that she thought were close aren't and have been very cruel!

F boy doing ok at the moment. Life is so complicated!

Have been following the threads but not responding, wanted to but hard to bring myself to write.

Dutchy, hope you ok, with that ash stuff!

Izzie, Cars argh!!

You all are never far from my minds X take care all X
Dutchy

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2011 04:23 pm
@annis,
Hi Tulip, good to see a fit lady, no stopping you is there. Sorry to hear your beautiful daughter is being treated so unkindly by her friends but glad F boy is doing alright. I agree life can be complicated, been there done that however presently all is well in my little world. Cheers from downunder. (((annis)))
ehBeth

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2011 04:44 pm
@Dutchy,
http://www.wayfaring.info/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/baros_sea_villa.jpg

feeling nostalgic and thinking of friends here
Izzie

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2011 05:32 pm
@ehBeth,
Oh Beth - thinking of you too - and friends here near and far

my body is not being kind and i'm struggling with the pain - it got to last night when I nearly had to cut off R-boys eternity ring as my hands were so swollen - but they went down a little today fortunately but the nasty nibbling little white cells moved to my wrist which has swollen horribly and to my knees <sigh>

Slept for 4hours thismorning/avo - fatigue is blech.

Had my pity party earlier on <slaps own forehead for being ridiculous> and then spoke with Charlie which cheered me up enormously - we remembered how blessed we are in our lives and we have so many plans for the future when we are together... hoping tomorrow, the next day, someday soon there will be less physical pain and .. well, just want the pain to stop for just a little bit. Please. Head is good tho, ya know, as much as it can be.

Anyhoo - other than that - spoke to ((((Tulip)))) and she's OK, tho S-girls getting a tough time which is sad for all of us. Teenager stuff.

S-boy is sooooooo much better and went to school today, so that was good - he's with his Dad tonight and back home tomorrow.

((BEAgle)) ((Bethie)) ((Boida)) ((Bluexox))

Anyway, as I said - thinking of you all and lovin' this crew.

Dutchy

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2011 11:46 pm
@Izzie,
Hi Izzie
So sorry to read of the pains you're experiencing, sending you heaps of good Aussie vibes. Hope all yours plans for the future with Charlie come to fruition.
The Bosun did a heap of shopping for Mrs.B and is in the good books. Hope all the crew have a good weekend.
Izzie

Reply Sat 18 Jun, 2011 04:10 am
@Dutchy,
Goooooood Morning Very Happy

Dutchy wrote:

Hope all yours plans for the future with Charlie come to fruition.

me too also D, looking to the future - haven't done that in a very long time - we have plans Razz

I CAN MOVE TODAY (a little bit) - YAYAYAYAYAY

OK - so I know it's not gonna last long but, man, it's good to waken and not feel quite so pained as I did yesterday, 'eh, the last two weeks - was feeling very pitiful last night which does no-one, especially me, any good at all <slaps cacky wrist>. Small things - take 'em when you can - even a few hours in not so much pain is verra grand. Joints are pretty nasty right now but I can actually ball my fist except for one finger ... which just won't bend - so I need to crack on do some stuff today that's been put to the side for ages. Very Happy

It's been massive rainy and just a tad on the blowy outside right now - heh - I have Missy daisies all over the garden <makes me smile> and the grass is really high - but that 'aint gonna get cut any time soon - and it's actually kinda lovely. BEAgle - your beak is popping out underneath the bleeding hearts - also makes me smile - you even have moss growing on you Shocked

okedokey - must go do and rest up a little thisavo - gotta go out with the little fella later and grab a few things - meanwhile - onwards and upwards and yay for pain killers.

Whisperin' on the wind........lovin' the crew xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dutchy

Reply Sat 18 Jun, 2011 04:46 am
@Izzie,
Wonderful news Izzie, hope you enjoy your Saturday. (((Izzie)))
Izzie

Reply Sat 18 Jun, 2011 05:14 pm
@Dutchy,
Morning Crew

Just wanted to wish a very special person a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Bethie...

grab a hat out of the box

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2542/3784470599_c4d5ba48e4.jpg

put on your glad rags

http://static.madebyhandonline.com/uploads/cached/uploads/products/images/Handbags_and_glad_rags-243x243.jpg

Hanbag and shoooooo Wink

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-x1z7yvbES6o/Tf0vtcGKrrI/AAAAAAAASOE/c7Y3V4bS114/s800/DSC00363.jpg

we'll be serving cakes below decks

http://torontopostcardclub.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/tpc-modern-tca.jpg

and drinks on the deck

http://www.scottsharborgrill.com/assets/DrinksonDeck2.jpg

so altogether now...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR BETHIE
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

Love you Beth - have the verra best day Very Happy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Sat 18 Jun, 2011 06:22 pm
http://th622.photobucket.com/albums/tt301/Turmaline/Animated%20gifs/th_Flapper.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2f6gj3proHs&feature=related

five foot two
Eyes of blue
But oh what those five feet can do
Has anybody seen my gal

Happy Birthday ehBeth
Dutchy

Reply Sat 18 Jun, 2011 07:04 pm
@Letty,
Happy Birtday to EhBeth, my favourite gal on the trivial threads. Trust you, Set and the dogs have a great day.
ossobuco

Reply Sat 18 Jun, 2011 07:49 pm
@Dutchy,
Happy Birthday, Bethie! Sending you some caramel treats, or whatever your favorite is by now.
hamburgboy

Reply Sat 18 Jun, 2011 08:07 pm
@ossobuco,
 http://www.freefunnyquotes.net/quotes/image/Funny%20Birthday%20Quote.gif

that's the best i could do !
Wink Mr. Green Drunk
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 18 Jun, 2011 08:29 pm
There, I found a chocolate and salted caramel tarte -

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01547/p_salted-caramel-t_1547579c.jpg
ehBeth

Reply Sat 18 Jun, 2011 10:55 pm
@ossobuco,
Wow!

thanks for the treats and greetings

I'm just back from an outdoor concert that I went to with a large crowd of bellydance pals

the opening act included featured Dr George Sawa and his Ensemble of Early Egyptian Music

( a little qunun goes a long way if you're not hooked on it)

the dancer in this piece, Nada el-Masriya also performed tonight

I study with George and Nada.

The big show tonight was Hakim - The Lion of Egypt

his show was an hour and a half of laughing, dancing, clapping and singing

my face still hurts from smiling and laughing

Sure wish you could have all been with me.

(I''ll go to bed when my ears stop ringing!)

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.12 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 03:45:32