"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

verbivore

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2011 08:05 am
@mismi,
LOL missy sure is smart!!!
Izziee - Hope u get well soooon real soon!
myy its been ages since i jumped overboard - siggghinng! theres loooaaads happening! Shifting to another apartment, H-boy started blabbering mostly words like - ammma...ba..lakkalala blabber!
and is quite active and running. Hes only on one tablet - which soon will be stopped hopefully! the bulging of his tummy has kinda reduced and is likely to go off when he develops tummy muscles...
sooooooo phheewww hectic here
Izzie

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2011 12:44 pm
@verbivore,
Hey Crew

(((MaMaVerby))) - it is good to see you - and such great news about H-boy Very Happy So happy that he's doing so well now - must be wonderful to hear all his babblings. Good luck with the move - let us know how you are when you can. (((The Verby's)))

Missy - ha, love you and the BEAgle - you do make me smile. Unfortunately, I'm not betterer Wink and now officially in a flare... yuk... my body is giving up even trying at the moment, so, there's not much I can do - mind over matter is simply not working. Did manage to go to work and now have a few days to recover - oof, slept most of the afternoon and now just coming round out of my zzzz daze - tho I'm not quite all with it (nothing new there then Mr. Green )

Engineer isn't coming until Monday to sort the aerial out on the top of the house - my PaPa was over cutting back the overgrowth at S-boys window yesterday (couldn't see out his window!) - he thinks he may have cut the line which leads onto the roof - his eyesight's not brilliant these days - so that would explain that why it's dead - oh well. Autoglass are coming on Saturday to do my car windscreen ('nother dammit) - other than that - gonna put my swollen feet up on the sofa now and watch the tennis on bbc iplayer (doh - had forgotten the laptop does pretty much everything these days - who knew Wink )...

so, will catch y'all later

thinking of those near and far - lovin' ya's (((((Crew)))))x

JPB

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2011 12:56 pm
@Izzie,
Izzie wrote:

Unfortunately, I'm not betterer Wink and now officially in a flare... yuk... my body is giving up even trying at the moment, so, there's not much I can do - mind over matter is simply not working.

Stop that!!! I know, I know. If only it was that easy, eh?

Sorry you're down and out, ((( Iz ))). Rest, rest, and more rest. And, then rest some more.

Love you!
Dutchy

Reply Fri 10 Jun, 2011 12:06 am
@JPB,
That's right Izzie, I endorse JPB's suggestion get plenty of rest you poor thing. Happy household here, great long weekend (Queen's Birthday) coming up and the whole family from PL is about to hit us including son M. Haven't seen my son and the two youngest fellas since Christmas so we'll have lots to talk about. He just phoned us and told me to clean the deep-freeze as lots of fresh seafood is on the way. LOL You ripper, shrimps on the barbie on Sunday, yippee. Laughing
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Fri 10 Jun, 2011 12:23 am
@Izzie,
Oh, Iz. Sorry to hear that your body is not behaving. Sigh.

Hope things are better soon. Please take good care of yourself.
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Fri 10 Jun, 2011 03:43 am
Hi, everybody. Here I am with my daughter Katrina in Los Angeles and my daughter Annie and son Jeremy in Santa Monica.

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5317/5817291899_fd53b707a2_z.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2139/5817288875_40e1c93c6d_z.jpg
Izzie

Reply Fri 10 Jun, 2011 08:19 am
@wandeljw,
Hey Crew - thank y'all for the well wishes.

jw - beautiful shots - so lovely to see you with your family and it looks fabulous out there - ah.... can remember those days living in Californ.I.A. Your children are gorgeous jw. Please hug wee Annie from me. ((jw)) x

Nothing to report here... pyjama day, not going far - MaMa and PaPa came out to help me with some stuff - PaPa fixed the aerial - he'd cut it in two places by accident, bless him, it had been painted brown so looked like the hydrangea branches. Got a thunder boomer going on and heap big rain - so I'm gonna go hibernate in my bed for a little while and pull the duvet over.

Frustrated with my body right now - the mind wants to be working it and my connective tissue is disconnected. This too shall pass as a wise lady once said.

Will be back later so will catch y'all then Very Happy

((BEAgle)) - can't tell you how happy I am for you that M-son will be coming down too - ah, he'll see a new PaPa - bring on the barbie and get those shrimps cookin'. Love you D&A xx

(((((Boida, Missy, JPB et al)))))) thanking you xxxxxxxxx

((lyBlue xox)) and yours xxx

Laterz lovelies x
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Fri 10 Jun, 2011 11:49 am
Waving to all of our Izzie's crew. Wandel, talk about ethnicity, check out Don Ho sometimes. Had no idea that you had a son. Fantastic mini crew members.

Just as JPB, I have thrown my right knee out of joint and that is so painful, as the knees support the entire weight of our bodies. Have never broken a bone, however.

Inspired by our Izzie's rainbows, I thought of this poem and Chopin with the popular song derived from it by Perry Como.

Dear Izzie, "...you shall overcome...". I feel it with my heart.

"Pleasures are like poppies spread
You seize the flower its bloom is shed
Or like the snow falls in the river
A moment white, then melts forever
Or like the Borealis race
That flit ere you can point their place
Or like the rainbow's lovely form
Evanshing amidst the storm

Robert Burns

Now the classic and the popular

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvm2ZsRv3C8

Mr. laid back Como.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mci1xkJWIu4

"..somewhere there's a blue bird of happiness.."

0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 10 Jun, 2011 06:59 pm
Morning Crew Shocked

Thank you Letty - so sorry to hear your having a tough time with your knee too - must be all that dancing of jigs that we do on the deck...heh Very Happy Do take care hun - no doing the can-can OK! Razz Your words mean a lot, love Robbie (Burns and the Boida) - I am feeling much better tonight, rested a lot today and have had a very quiet evening.

I can't sleep... so put a Lzzie chick flick on Wink

"well, then, your hands are cold"

oughta try and settle down - it's verra late back home.

Thinking of those near and far, always, be safe, be well

Izzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz x

McTag

Reply Sat 11 Jun, 2011 01:00 pm

The ploughman homeward plods his weary way
The lowing herd winds slowly o'er the lea
The curfew tolls the knell of parting day
And are there honey wotsits still for tea?

Back now from the West Country, had a nice time, had a pasty tho' was not in Cornwall, had a very nice cream tea one day in Paignton, double fablous oh dear oh lor', did not manage to get a sail on an old Brixham Trawler this time (fully booked) but if you look at Coast tomorrow evening you will see one.
Izzie

Reply Sun 12 Jun, 2011 06:26 am
@McTag,
Afternoon Crew

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYY LAWWWWWWWWD

RAIN like you would not believe - torrential for the last 12 hours - gone from a little babbling brook to a river rushing through!

The news yesterday said there are many parts of Britain in a drought - we really do need the rain... but 'eh, all in one day Shocked No no, it's fine - we do need the water badly. No complaints at all.

My kitties are currently running around the house destroying everything in their "tumble" path - they are not amused with the amount of water falling from the skies Wink

McTag - glad you got home safely - you didn't have the best of weather for this visit but glad you had a pasty and a cream tea ... mmmm mmmmmm good. Very Happy (((POMcT&CabinBoy)))x

((((BEAgle)))) - so happy that you've had such a good time with the family. Know you and A will miss them when they return home. x

Misssssy - how's your little fella's shiner? Hope you've had a great weekend and all is good with you. Love you ((((((Dixie))))) x

((Letty)) hugs to you dear lady. x

((JPB))- hope the knee is doing better now and that life is being gentle - ha, I'm awake now and haven't managed so far to delete this Wink

Boida - oooh, managed to process some shots from way back when so will try and put up on your BAthread later. ((Boida))

(((lyBluexox smooches))) and yours x

Thinking of those near and far, never forgotten.

Tennis is rained off at the moment <C'mon Andy> but hoping to settle down with a cuppa to watch that when there's a break in the weather. May be played tomorrow if it doesn't clear up. Body is a waste of space - but at least it's only my space!

Catchy'all later

x

mismi

Reply Sun 12 Jun, 2011 06:53 am
@Izzie,
It most be a global thing - the torrential downpours. We were at a baseball tournament yesterday - we had 4 games. The last two got rained out...we were prepared to wait it out. But as I stood under a small pavilion with my kids to the wall and me in front of them (hoping if we got struck by lightening it would hit me first - well - really just hoping we wouldn't get hit by lightening), I wished we had just headed for the car. Unbelievable little storm.

The rain was sideways - so standing under the pavilion was worthless...I was soakin'wet. The lightning was scary...no space between lightning and thunder...and it was all around us. And there was hail. Marble sized. All I could think about were the 77 kids that had gotten hit by a lightning strike the day before. We finally slogged to the car in water up to my ankles, and headed home.

We have to make those games up today as well as play the ones we already had in the bracket. So - another whole day at the ball park.

Hopefully - no scary thunderstorms this time.

I'll let you know. Smile

Thinking about you all as well...
hugs and kisses!
Izzie

Reply Sun 12 Jun, 2011 07:10 am
@mismi,
Hey Mis - you take care out there OK! I hadn't heard about the lightening strike Shocked

Yep, our weathers aren't anything as extreme at all compared to what y'all and others are going through. Just seen that the volcanic ash cloud from Chilean eruption is in the E.Coast Ozzie air space now so flights are grounded Down Under! There seems to be so little coverage of what happened in Chile (amazes me)... horrendous for the folks there. Sitting here watching the news and hearing all about what's going on in the world - well, such sad happenings... makes yer heart bleed.

Gotta remember all the good things going on too in the world and there is a lotta lotta good.

Have fun at the games and enjoy every moment with your boys - hoping that they'll be successful today - I'll be cheering for them Very Happy Love you always (((Mis))) x

0 Replies

annis

Reply Sun 12 Jun, 2011 10:55 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RN-no1Ka7yU&feature=related
have not smoked for a day am now struggling! hope you enjoy this X
annis

Reply Sun 12 Jun, 2011 11:01 am
@annis,
but have been going to the gym with Sgirl!! and that is just keeping me going I wanna be able to do it all!!
0 Replies

margo

Reply Sun 12 Jun, 2011 07:21 pm
Pissing down buckets in Sydney, too. And bloody cold. My tennis washed out too.

Thankfully not flying anywhere.

Greetings, all.
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Mon 13 Jun, 2011 04:08 am

We twa hae rin aboot the braes
An' pu'ed the gowans fine....
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Mon 13 Jun, 2011 04:35 am
@Izzie,
Izzie wrote:

love Robbie (Burns and the Boida) -

Absolutely positively one of my favorite poets, Iz. My signature line isn't by accident.

I used to love reading his poetry out loud.
Izzie

Reply Mon 13 Jun, 2011 07:28 am
@Roberta,
Greetings Crew

Popping on board quickly to say "hey" before I put my feet up. Just had squidged boobies for my first mammogram - such lovely folk. Not expecting anything to be amiss, just routine.

((((Boida, Margo, Taggers))))

thinking of crew - near and far...

cuppa beside me... time to rest

C'MON ANDY!!!!!!!!!!! Guid Luck laddie!
Letty

Reply Mon 13 Jun, 2011 10:52 am
@Izzie,
Izzie, Although we're having a heat wave, I most certainly can do the can can.

http://fancydressheaven.co.uk/bmz_cache/a/a348ad0f618bb2dd067130dc328f29f0.image.300x450.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Krl_pXXfKEI&feature=related

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.12 seconds on 05/06/2024 at 09:05:44