"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

mismi

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 08:15 pm
Hello folkses...

I am so tired. My eyes are quite heavy - cannot wait to go get into the bed. But I have most things squared away - have our reservations at the little ma and pop hotel, we are taking the kids. I have most of the team mom stuff taken care of or will tomorrow. Now I just have to iron and pack again. We are piling the miles on the Wallywagon. Maybe the professor will get me something a little sexier next time...although - with three kids in the back...well, maybe a Navigator or something...anyway - move away from the wagon...that will be good enough!

Izzie I am thinking of you - glad this next step is being taken and that you will be able to really start to heal! A very happy thing!

Thank you Brooke, DeeDee, Tryst , and Izzie. I appreciate your sympathies. It was not completely unexpected he has had lung cancer for 6 years...has fought the good fight and now gets to rest finally - we are at peace. I am singing a song a friend wrote several years ago for the brother in law of another friend down in Mobile when he died unexpectedly. It is called If You Could See Me Now. (this is because you asked Izzie - knew you wanted to know - thank you sweet girl)

Funerals are not easy to sing at - but I get asked a lot and it is the very least I can do if that is what they want, so I'm glad to do it.

I'm whupped. Going to bed now...
Hugs to all...see you all soon.
mis
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 08:24 pm
Missy - rest well hunni and I'll be thinking of you. In case I don't get to talk to you tomorrow - hope it goes as well as can be expected.... well you know what I mean hun - you will sing like an angel - sing from your heart and you'll have the strength to carry your beautiful voice to everyone's soul. Take care hun and safe drive. xox
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 08:35 pm
((((((((((Izzie)))))))))))))
thank you so much :wink: nitey nite sweet friend
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 08:50 pm
Safe trip missy. Thoughts are with you. Izzieliz couldn't find that movie over at daughters place so I will have to hire it.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 08:58 pm
That would be great Indeedee - (tho not so good about having to hire it) - BUT it is sooooooooooo good and it will make you laugh out loud. Hope you enjoy it when you manage to see it. Smile

Right, I'm off to my berth - haven't filled out my admission forms yet as I can't find them Shocked - which I think is quite amusing but no doubt someone will be grumpy about. Rolling Eyes Hey Ho. No worries. Will be taking my laptop with me tomorrow - so hoping to get online sometime tomorrow beforehand.

Smooches to one and all and will see y'all when I see y'all. Take care. x

Aussies to the helm. Thanking you muchly Very Happy
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 09:02 pm
Nite Izzieliz - good luck tomorrow. (((xxx)))
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 09:06 pm
Some bad disco jokes for the pincushion...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmY1c6bWpPY&feature=related

Nite my dear, and sleep well.

RH
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 09:33 pm
Night Izzie, look forward hearing from you tomorrow right here, seeing that you've taken your lap top with you. Can't keep a good girl down eh. :wink:

Will keep the ship on course for you whilst listening to whatever our resident disc jockey Rockhead plays for us. Keep them coming R/H.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 09:39 pm
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

LOL Laughing

Nite nite Bear - take care of the crew.x Smile
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 10:43 pm
izzie i dnt know u had a surgery Sad((( Crying or Very sad
Well i hope you get well soon..and im sending your way these flowers and chocolates..
U know what i so badly wanted to send them that i finally learnt to post pictures..

A hug to you to get well soon and a hug for the bear for teaching me this Smile

Hope it comes out well

[img=http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/8693/chirstmaspinkschocoxs1.jpg]
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 10:45 pm
http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/5919/chirstmaspinkschocoil5.jpg

Yeah izzie it came out right...... so take proper care and get well sooooooooooon.. Smile

thnx teddy :wink:
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 11:07 pm
Congratulations verbivore, your first image posting, well done!
Teddy :wink:
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 11:25 pm
Thnaku VBV - am really going to bed now...so I will place your beautiful gift beside me. How very kind. Smile

Switching off now as I can hear the birds cawing and the sun will rise magnificently again in a coupla hours. Thanks all for good wishes. Tomorrow I will walk again. How Happy Is That Very Happy

Bear and R-DJ - sorry - just couldn't sleep. Love you huns x
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 11:32 pm
Nice flowers Idea Laughing
Night Izzie.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 11:34 pm
Now can I shutdown without saying goodnite to my BigRedBuddie - (((back better)) ... la la land approaching radpidly xxxxxxxxxxx
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 11:43 pm
Same to you {({({({({(Izzie})})})})})}. Cool
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2008 02:10 am
Morning, evening etc

Hope you all in tip top condition as we have to get this ship ship shape and orderly for when the Captain returns, as she is being de-wired and having a good nap.

So here's the mop, bucket, sponge and feather duster! ALL HANDS ON DECK .

Will be back soon gotta take son to school!
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2008 02:44 am
Hey Black Tulip put your glasses on, been scrubbing and cleaning the ship all day, doesn't it show? Sad Wanted to surprise the Captain on her return! Wonder if we'll see the Captain before she reports to Hospital?
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2008 06:41 am
Hi all, just had a call from Izzie in Hospital, has been admitted and will undergo her surgery at 2.45pm UK time, which is roughly 2 hours from now. She is in good spirits and sends all of you her best wishes. Isn't that great, waiting to be operated on and thinking of you the crew. Wouldn't be surprised to see her appear in person. All the best Captain. Laughing
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2008 07:32 am
Thoughts are with Izzie..can't wait to hear how our sweet girl is doing.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/24/2024 at 08:22:39