"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Dutchy

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 03:49 pm
Izzie pink made plenty of headway on the Marlborough thread, don't underestimate his capabilities. Laughing
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 03:50 pm
Tryst wrote:
Oh Dee Dee, thanks for the other night, you sure showed me a thing or two! Razz
No problem pinkone. Be good and I will show you some more. Night WW.
0 Replies

Tryst

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 03:51 pm
Hi Lzzie, you are in top form today! I hope all goes well for you tomorrow, and then it's just a short hop to full recovery! Laughing
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 03:51 pm
So I have noticed....... you two are just so PINK AND FLUFFY! Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Tryst

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 03:59 pm
I hear that Dee Dee, I so do love those old movies; and I can hardly wait for the next one in the Bourne Trilogy! :wink:
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 04:08 pm
I think there was another Trilogy born here! :wink:

could there be a 4thhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Tri Resurrection! Twisted Evil The Tri Quadrilogy.

OH MY Arrow
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 04:09 pm
Well guys, got to take the dinghy and get provisions for the galley so will be off board for a while. Try and not get up to any mischief. (Wait for me!) :wink:
0 Replies

Tryst

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 04:13 pm
I'll wait by the pool; if that's ok with you! Razz
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 05:44 pm
Tryst wrote:
Mismi40 wrote, "My husbands Uncle died and I am singing at the funeral and he is a pallbearer."

Whilst I am sorry to read that, it must be the first time the departed is his own pallbearer! Neat trick if you can pull it off! Surprised

He always was a control freak Razz (I mean that respectfully)
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 05:50 pm
Mismi - good to see you made it back hun. Smile

The PinkBaby has been playing around all nite - he's been put in his cot now and is playing with his toys - so hopefully his BlueBro and the Bear will keep him in line.......if not, guess he'll be spitting the dummy! Twisted Evil

Hope you and the Professor are k and things have been sorted with the arrangements.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 05:58 pm
Mismi ........So sorry about the death in your family. Sending soft hugs your way.

Izzie ....Can't wait to see you dancing after your sucessful surgery is over! Knows you will feel all the love around you and you know what they say about love. It does have healing powers. :wink:

I have to do some homework . Will be back later.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 06:18 pm
Hey Babbling Girl

Thanku....

OH OH OH now see that reminds me of this song......

oh.... The Troggs - Love Is All Around

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EXRPxC-5bE

Love has HUGE healing powers - hey - just looky here - see this gal, she's gonna be dancing real bad again soon - this time tho - I won't be shy anymore - gonna sing loudly and dance badly in front of the world - and maybe stick my tongue out to anyone who gives me a strange look in the future! Very Happy Coooooooooooool. All will be ticketyboo tomorrow for sure :wink:
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 07:13 pm
Back on board - all provisioned up. Izzieliz love that song "Love is all around" and I luuuuuvved the movie "love actually" (even tho I am not a fan of Hugh Grant but luv Colin Firth). Hi to brook and missy if you are still out there. Where's that pink one and bear. (Bear I thought you said last night you wanted to rumble and all I got was a tumble out of a gum tree)!!!!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 07:32 pm
Hey Indeedee

Ima still here. The Bear has gone eucalyptus supply hunting and the PINK has been sent to his cot to play with his rattle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink:

The Bosun will be reporting for duty shortly no doubt tho the BabiesB&P may not make an appearance as they have some reading to do. (Ship's Log will explain all!)

Hope you managed to get the supplies - looks like the decks will need some more scrubbing - I think a few drinks may have got spilt recently.

Love Actually - great "chick flick". Did I ask you if you'd seen "A Lot Like Love" the other day - OMG - that's a me movie...... the guy who was in The Guardian. OOOOOOOOhhhh such a good movie - (may be repeating myself here tho!) Embarrassed Heck, he's worth repeating! Ashton! Razz
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 07:36 pm
Not a perfect fit, but pretty good.

No more of these...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gXhzV4h3tc

RH :wink:
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 07:39 pm
Izzieliz I don't think I have seen "a lot like love". I am a movie buff - I have about 300-400 videos and about 500 dvd's and my daughter has about the same in dvds. So as soon as I put Finn down for his afternoon nap will check if Bri has it in her library and will watch and report back. Thanks for the tip.
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 07:41 pm
Rockhead wrote:
Not a perfect fit, but pretty good.

No more of these...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gXhzV4h3tc

RH :wink:

Rocky - one of my favs for karaoke!!!!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 07:42 pm
THAT COULD NOT HAVE BEEN MORE PERFECT DARLIN' RH-RJ

THAT WAS THE BEST Razz

HOW DID YOU FIND THAT Question

I'M GOBSMACKED! THANKU SO MUCH.
Very Happy
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 07:47 pm
deedeexx wrote:
Izzieliz I don't think I have seen "a lot like love". I am a movie buff - I have about 300-400 videos and about 500 dvd's and my daughter has about the same in dvds. So as soon as I put Finn down for his afternoon nap will check if Bri has it in her library and will watch and report back. Thanks for the tip.

I hope she does. If so, when it get's to the part where they are driving in the car eating and with the music which she's turning up -----> k, that is ME....

and the bit with the moon, rock, photograph, silohette! Well, if ya watch the movie - you'll probably know me a wee bit better!!!!! :wink:

oh - hope you've got it....

(Best movie of all time - "The Notebook" - tell's a story!) Sad <-----k, can't do sad face so Very Happy all coco! )
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 07:56 pm
Ship's Log

Lovely crew - it was a quiet on the deck today with all crew on very special shore leave. The ship was anchored in port and throughout the afternoon and evening crew jumped aboard and yabbered away.

Thoughts go to Mismi and her family who have suffered a loss. Hugs to her and hers - we'll be here whenever you want to sail. Oh - btw - you are not selfish girl - you are selfless. You're here in spirit k! :wink:

Our RH-DJ joined the watch with me under the stars last nite which was peaceful and perfect. Then our VBV did it again - hunni - you keep posting songs…… which you can't possibly know mean something to me - but… they do! The Bear knows I think this ship has some magical powers on - or that I am just off with the fairies - BUT - thanku for posting HOME! Michael Buble is a bit special in my life - especially with this song….

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3BH9hKNPoI

(sorry everyone - it's that time of nite for me to have a bit of a ramble! Anyhoooooooo - Feelin Good is MY song - I OWN it right now! But love to share it all with you. Hope you can have a listen to it! Very Happy

Our Indeedee landed on board in style as she always does. We missed her and are soooo glad she had a good Easter, tho exhausting by the sounds of it. Good to see ya girl. Smile

WW-WOM has been crewing and the PinkBoy has been scrubbing decks for her. She certainly knows how to keep him in line and how to bring the devil out in him. The PINK Twisted Evil arrived like a TomCat on a Hot Tin Roof and almost got burnt but handled himself appropriately in the end! It was great to see his cheeky face (whoever suggested Pink & Fluffy has a lot to answer for!) and we hope the BabyPink will visit again soon. It appears he is now an ENTHUSIAST - yeah, like we needed to be told that a? The BlueBaby Cool has been on shoreleave and will no doubt appear after reading up on his new manual on being an official GIT (Guru in Training) oh so much mileage to go on the GIT theme - gonna enjoy that one. :wink:

Bear has been taking the helm and looking after everyone as always. Our Bear is about to be the first 100,000 poster - well, we already know he's a pin-up poster - but the official naming after GURU has not yet been decided. Anyone who has suggestions should check on TryAgains Breaking News. Our Bear is a legend - I am so proud he is our Bosun and we love him, furballs and all. :wink: Our Aussies are happy to see the rain and we wish bucket loads on them to give Australia some green.

BabblingGirl has been working hard but has made time to crew for a while. It so good to see her babble on board and - thanku hun - for your good wishes and love. TTHun crewed too but has been on shore for most of the day. The BabyPink will have some answering to do on the Marlboro Waterway when she comes onboard next time no doubt - hopefully tho she will not wave her arms in the air - which is his motivating force behind his words. He's a cheeky ENTHUSIASTIC GIT. Rolling Eyes

JPB is off to N.O. with her family and a special birthday girl. Have a fab time and rest-up for a few days hun xox Love to you and yours. X Smile

So all in all - a busy evening here.

It's been so good to yabber with y'all tonite and play the threads. Hoping our Stormy will jump onboard when she can and have a yabber here. Wishing her well. (serious offer to one and all for visits to the UK - come on over!)

So, "insomniac" watch commencing…. Rolling Eyes

Crew - you are the very best Smile
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.14 seconds on 10/24/2024 at 10:36:31