"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Izzie

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2008 07:58 am
Goooooooooooood Morning Crew! Smile

So here I sit in a rather "purple" hospital room with a big window looking out onto a flowering cherry blossom tree! Kinda nice actually.

Have had the necessaries done, blood pressure proves I've got a beating heart and they've put my bracelet on me just in case I forget who I am. :wink:

Well, have had the rings taped up, got a HUGE great thing on my arm saying allergic to pethidine (dang, that stuff's good) and am now awaiting my gorgeous anaesthetist, Mr. M. Walker (how happy was that to have an anaesthetist called WALKER!!!!!!!!!!!! - did laugh when he walked in). Laughing So, we had a yabber and explained again the procedure - Oh and then, BLISS - he'll give me my sleeping potion - then he says "Now little lady - look into my eyes and start counting down from 10 - then all your dreams come true" - WHY IS IT I CAN NEVER GET PAST NUMBER 6 - what's that all about a? I mean if he said 5 I'd have a chance - but oh no - gotta be count down to 1! Shocked Well, hey, you can't have it all.

Anyhoooooooo - Now the worst thing about any of this is NOT HAVING A CUPPA TEA! How sad it that. Crying or Very sad Talk about major withdrawal symptoms!!!!!!!! So - have got my music on and gotta bit of Bon Jovi going on here - Living On A Prayer - errrrrrrrrrr maybe change that one a? "Open Road" - that's bit more like it!

Just in case anyone is wondering - I have not received drugs of any sort whilst rambling away here - Ima wasting time and giggling away! Just ignore me - A2K administration has requested a second lobotomy attempt as the surgeon ignored the first when discovering there was no brain to start with. Hey Ho. Happy Days!

OOOOOOOOhhh - well this was an exciting turn of events - I AM NO LONGER PLASTERED! OMG - and I have a Frankenstein foot - oh lordy, those wires so need to come out - it looks disgusting!!!!!!!!!! YUK YUK YUK. Hey, bring on the potion - de-wire me now, damn you. (It really does look revolting!)

Right lovelies - gotta go put a rather lovely gown on and now hop into my berth - always one for a nice visit to the theatre in a beautiful gown - I wonder what production I will be seeing today - "Bird On A Wire" "Wire in the Blood" "Wired for Sound" (that'll ouch then!), "The Wire", - oh gosh, I do talk drivel a? Rolling Eyes

So am living (BP said so), laughing (always) and loving you all. Razz

Off for a wee sleep soon - catchya when I wake AND WALK! Be on deck til they push the berth into the theatre. Smooches. xx Smile
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2008 08:48 am
Not to fret captain, I got you some Earl Grey tea at the duty free store when we were last in port. Laughing :wink:
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2008 08:54 am
oooooooooo - I want some of that sleeping potion...they call it something here...happy - oh I can't remember the name they gave it - but it gives you the warm fuzzies...I personally - like that. :wink: Thinking of you Izzie...I know you can't wait until those wires are out...

Hey BigRed! :wink:
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2008 08:57 am
It's time for me to hit lala land, till we type again.
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2008 09:00 am
I hope everything goes smoothly, Izzie. Thanks for reporting under such uncomfortable conditions.
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2008 10:46 am
Well done Bear for clearing the decks, looks good. Shall I get the cooking done? Drinks anyone?
0 Replies

Stormwatch

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2008 02:04 pm
Hoping everyone here is sending good vibes Izzie's way!! I know I am Very Happy
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2008 02:50 pm
Black tulip wrote:
Well done Bear for clearing the decks, looks good. Shall I get the cooking done? Drinks anyone?

Would love some of your cooking Black Tulip and a drink would be most welcome too, Earl Grey this morning please.

No word from the Captain yet, so I guess she is still comfortable resting in her hospital bed. Thinking of you Izzie now you've been 'unwired' and possibly 'unscrewed'. Smile Bet the connection will be restored pretty soon, keep smiling.
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2008 02:52 pm
Joining in the group hug and good vibes for our Izzie (((((((xxxxxx)))))
Don't know who is out there - but, good morning.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2008 02:54 pm
making mac n cheese for the boys snack before their game. They are looking adorable in their uniforms...my little boys of summer!

Have been thinking of Izzie all day long. I hope all is well and can't wait to hear how she is.

The boat looks good as usual and I am sure the food and drink are going to be wonderful...but I am off to the ball park. Hopefully will see y'all later!

Hugs to all,
mis
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2008 03:23 pm
RESCUE ME CREW - I'VE BEEN KIDNAPPED - PLEASE GET ME OUT OF THIS PURPLE HOSPITAL ROOM........

OH MY WORD - they won't let me out AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHH Crying or Very sad

I'm one screw loose and still PLASTERED! Was out for a while but all is k, so I believe. I've apparently slept for hours ..... well that would be a first a? Rolling Eyes

Anyhoooo - they wont let me out for....... whatever reason - mainly I think coz I've only just come round.

NOW - THE DON'T HAVE ANY EARL GREY TEA. Well, that's it then. I need to be rescued. So anyone got a plan! Idea Evil or Very Mad

(thanku all for your wonderful thoughts and kindness - I can't tell you anything other than I've got a new cast but no wires - am attached to all sorts of machines right now.... but far as I can tell - I'm coco)xxxxxx

(thanku - the ship looks spit spot perfect) :
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2008 03:26 pm
We love you, Izzie!

RH and the bear will be around to kidnap you out of there and back on ship!

Glad you are coming around and everything went well.

Hugs!
0 Replies

Tai Chi

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2008 03:26 pm
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/2f/Lipton_Earl_Grey_in_tin.jpg/180px-Lipton_Earl_Grey_in_tin.jpg

Somebody needs a cuppa!
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2008 03:36 pm
Good on you girl - good sense of humour even under fire. Smile I will help RH and bear in the rescue by driving the getaway boat and will try hard not to go round in circles. I am sure crew will have lots of earl grey for when you board. (((xxx)))
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2008 03:47 pm
ooooooooooooooooooooooooh looook - there's my tea on the ship...... Razz (thanku)

K - right BB, TC and Indeedee - grab the boys - Mission Impossible By Water - will let the boys decide the plan - just......if they can get me outta here and stash me somewhere safe, the Observation Master At Arms (that's the nurse whose checking on me every 15 mins) may not notice I'm gone. We will have to coordinate times. She's just been in!

OOOOOOOOOOOOHhhhh - see if you can call up the Babies Blue & Pink - they can be wicked and help out with a plan, and Alex has a mole - so he'll know someone....

hey, I can see a plan coming together....

IZZIE "RESCUERS FROM DOWN UNDER" :wink:
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2008 04:11 pm
Oh Izzie what a brave trouper you are. Much as I would like to see you outta that joint, I am sure they have your best interest at heart; so relax and be waited on. Regain your strength and sea legs while we plan a welcome home party. Cool
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2008 04:34 pm
Thanks BlueBoy - hopefully I'll be home in 12 hours - not that I'm counting or anything.....

Hope all's good with you hunni and the goats have been behaving on the ranch and there 'aint no trolls under the bridge:)
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2008 04:45 pm
What can I say; the Trolls have eaten all the goats; so I'm feeling a little sheepish! Laughing
0 Replies

alex240101

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2008 04:47 pm
Hello to all. Get well to Izzie, and don't harass the hospital workers.
Tuesday.
For Izzies party I'll voulnteer a smoked white fish dip, and a chocolate peanut butter fudge. Homemade.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2008 04:51 pm
Oh BlueBoy, thought you sounded a little Gruff! Keep up the goatee and all will be well. Wishing you a lovely day. Smile

Hey, think you would make a nice sheepskin throw. Just need to goat2 buy some cushions and then I could put my feet up! Sorted. :wink:

Alex24.... that sounds divine Very Happy
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/24/2024 at 06:17:38