"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Black tulip

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 03:19 pm
Hey! you sure do got hot quick! How about coooooling off a bit! Deck needs cleaning!
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 03:22 pm
Greetings all. I see things are hotting up between the WW and the pink one. :wink: Dutchy we had a thunderstorm in the night with a good lot of rain - wonder if that is the storm you were talking about or are we in for some more (I hope!). Had dreams last night of a bear pushing me out of a tree and laughing!! Was that you??? Surprised Izzieliz - good luck for wire pulling. Hugs and best wishes girlie. (((xxx)))
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 03:22 pm
We'll all listen to the wire-less - Tryst is getting HOT - don't you trip up hunni, WW-WOM is the Wench of the West - and can melt you with one look from her beautiful eyes. :wink:
0 Replies

Tryst

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 03:23 pm
Do you think I'm a scrubber? Laughing
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 03:24 pm
Indeedee Girl - missed yooooooooooooooou- how are YOU? Very Happy

Tryst - you're a slapper of suncream babe Smile
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 03:25 pm
Sure my vision is just electric! No pun intended (wires etc)
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 03:26 pm
electric Laughing so laughing WW-WOM
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 03:29 pm
DDXX I won't answer your question here, but just lets say, I enjoyed your company and love to meet you again some day. :wink:
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 03:29 pm
Well Tryst you suggested it. I am sure you are a Brilliant scrubber! pass me the sponge!
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 03:30 pm
Okay - the place this funeral is at in Tennessee does not have a Hampton Inn...ummmm how is that possible? So we are staying at a little Ma and Pa place that should be fine...I always get a little insecure when it is not my normal chain...what is that? I am wound a little too tight methinks!

Okay you all are having fun and I can't stay! Makes me sad! I am off to baseball practice - again.

Well...don't have TOO much fun without me...but that is rather selfish of me isn't it?

See you all latah!
mis
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 03:30 pm
Izzieliz - I am good - looking forward to a great week. On Thursday we (my sister, my mama and her sister and me) are having a ladies day - out to a lovely restaurant at local winer for lunch then to the club to have a flutter on the pokies - yabber all day and have a few drinks. Lot of fun and we enjoy each others company. The guys at the winery spoil us and usually cook whatever we wish even if it is not on the menu. We get driven or catch cabs so no one has to be the nominated driver. Good fun.
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 03:32 pm
Oh missy sorry to hear of your loss. ((((xxx))))
0 Replies

Tryst

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 03:33 pm
Mismi40 wrote, "My husbands Uncle died and I am singing at the funeral and he is a pallbearer."

Whilst I am sorry to read that, it must be the first time the departed is his own pallbearer! Neat trick if you can pull it off! Surprised
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 03:33 pm
deedeexx wrote:
Izzieliz - I am good - looking forward to a great week. On Thursday we (my sister, my mama and her sister and me) are having a ladies day - out to a lovely restaurant at local winer for lunch then to the club to have a flutter on the pokies - yabber all day and have a few drinks. Lot of fun and we enjoy each others company. The guys at the winery spoil us and usually cook whatever we wish even if it is not on the menu. We get driven or catch cabs so no one has to be the nominated driver. Good fun.

So lovely that you are all so close hun - kinda real special Very Happy Hey, have a glass of the vino de collapso for the UK girls too k? You'll have a great day out, fer sure :wink:

MISMI HUNNI - you're with us here - always hun Smile
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 03:37 pm
Methinks the PINK boy certainly has the Devil in him tonite Twisted Evil :wink:
0 Replies

Tryst

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 03:37 pm
Oh Dee Dee, thanks for the other night, you sure showed me a thing or two! Razz
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 03:38 pm
Time for me to retire, my son refuses to go to sleep until I am there with him so have a good one.

Deedee take care - enjoy
Mismi thinking of you
Izzie good thoughts on you being wireless
Tryst - pass me the sponge and work up a good lather!
Dutchy keep up the good work

speak soonX
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 03:41 pm
S'long WW - talk soon. Smile

BEAR..............

the PINK boy is running riot tonite...... think he may need taking in hand Shocked
0 Replies

Tryst

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 03:41 pm
Nighty nite WW, I must remember that line! Laughing
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 03:46 pm
Heck Pink - you didn't make much headway there a? Maybe you got your wires crossed a? Laughing
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/24/2024 at 12:21:38