"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

TTH

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 08:05 am
Hi everyone Very Happy
I am enjoying reading the posts and listening to the songs. Hope everyone had a great weekend and has a great day.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 08:17 am
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING DARLINS' Very Happy

oh oh oh ....... gotta jump from ship into water and have a swim before visitors arrive...................

Bear (xox) and crew to the helm whilst I make like water nymph and greet the guests.

WILL BE BACK SOON. Smile

Have a happy day everyone. Smile

(Indeedee GIRL - I MISSED YA! SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOO MUCH)

SPLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 01:39 pm
SLOW DAY here ain't it? I guess we must have put in to port somewhere and the crew just took the day off!

I have been running around and probably will be doing so the rest of this afternoon. My husbands Uncle died and I am singing at the funeral and he is a pallbearer. We are leaving Wednesday but I am having to find a place for the kids to stay. They have so much going on and it is going to be crazy to take them again so soon. Anyway...he had lung cancer so this is not a huge shock....but still a very sad thing for his family.

I just wanted to come in and say hello...having to sit by the phone a lot and reserving a hotel room on Hilton Honors...waiting is the name of the game this time of day unfortunately.

hope to be able to play soon!
mis
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 01:47 pm
Oh hunni - I'm so sorry that you and yours are having troubled waters. Sad Big hugs to PaPaProfessorDixie and to you. (((((((((((((((((((((xoxox)))))))))))))))))

You say you will be singing at the funeral hun..... would you like to tell us about that? What will you be singing? No worries tho if it's kinda personal. Where will the funeral be? Just hugging you big and .... well, you know. x

I think the crew are all shoreleave - I'm around on deck if you wanna yabber - and will be here for the rest of the watch.

Lovin u girlie x
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 01:50 pm
Mismi -- condolences to you, your husband, and the rest of his family. It's never easy... {{hugs}}

Izzie -- very positive vibes headed your way for tomorrow's surgery. I hope you come away without the plaster. Miss M says "Thank You" for her birthday cake.

Crew -- have a fabulous few days at sea. I'll see you in a couple...
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 01:54 pm
Thanku - I'm sure all will be coco with me tomoz. Looking forward to being happy feet Smile

Wishing you and yours a wonderful holiday - love to JPB-Mgirl on her special day. Have a great time in New Orleans x Smile
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 02:30 pm
Mismi hope all goes well for you.

Izzie good thoughts to you for tomorrow

Hope everyone else is doing ok.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 02:36 pm
((WW-WOM)) Thinking of you girl x

(ditto on the Dream tune)
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 02:38 pm
I am ok. Take care of yourself!
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 02:54 pm
Good morning folks, taking over the helm for a while and keep a steady course as the Captain will be on shore leave. Wishing Izzie all the best during her short stay in Hospital later on today (my time). Bear will be a little on edge until Izzie signals us she is ok.

Mismi sorry to hear about your Uncle passing away, will be thinking of you whilst away, have a safe trip.

DDXX you will be pleased to know we had our first rain in months overnight and it's heading your way. Forecast is for more, so keeping fingers crossed Louie will send it down by the bucket loads. Laughing

To the rest of the crew you all have a good day.
0 Replies

Tryst

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 02:59 pm
G'Day people, how strange Dutchy and I should both be on line at the same time. Expect fireworks!!! Shocked
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 03:00 pm
Took kids to cinema to see Spiderwyck - they really enjoyed it and finished evening with Pizza hut pizza. So feeling full and a bit tipsy after having some wine, so won't be to bed late! Now on the water and plenty of it.

Having good one!
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 03:03 pm
G'day Tryst, I have a feeling you suffer from a a split personality syndrome, Dutchy won't be causing any fireworks. Laughing
0 Replies

Tryst

Relax WW, I'll mix you up a night cap! :wink:
0 Replies

Izzie

ooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Beaaaaaaaaaaar Very Happy

You got me one screw loose of a socket hun - Ima still here for a watch - but take the helm AussieBoy and I'll sail into a new day with you for a while - the crew have been on leave and it's you 'n me watching the sunrise in Oz and the sunset in the UK.

Will take to the hammock if you can rock boat the gently ..... actually, I feel like a bit of a song coming on.....

very apt for the op tomorrow - tho I shall be a silent gal then - better get it outta my system now a?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faVTixv81IQ&feature=related

oh my....think crew have come on board - LET'S DANCE PEEPS! Smile
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 03:05 pm
MMMmmmmmmmmTryst a night cup would be great!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 03:08 pm
Gonna get a party going on board here then a? :wink:

Kahlua and milk please - on the rocks and a looooooooooong glass Very Happy
0 Replies

Tryst

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 03:11 pm
WW slip into something comfortable, I'll be along presently! Razz

Lzzie; a song just for you!
THIRD DAY LYRICS

"Wire"

Turn on the spotlight, strike up the band
Everyone's looking my way
They came to see the excitement firsthand
And hear all that I've got to say

Oh, it makes me wonder
What if I slip, will they catch me
Or watch me fall?

I am walking on a wire
I tiptoe in through the fire
Never looking down to see that
I am walking on a wire
The pressure's getting higher
But I don't look around

Everyone roots for the winner
The others well maybe next time
Your time at the top only lasts fifteen minutes
Then they just leave you behind

Oh, it makes me wonder
What if I slip, will they catch me
Or watch me fall?

I am walking on a wire
I tiptoe in through the fire
Never looking down to see that
I am walking on a wire
The pressure's getting higher
But I don't look around
It's so far to the ground

Laughing
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 03:13 pm
Black and silky do?
0 Replies

Tryst

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 03:17 pm
Oh my; is it HOT in here, or is it just me? Razz
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.14 seconds on 10/24/2024 at 02:20:48