Rockhead

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2008 06:16 pm
Smooth sailing tonite it seems...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wjbn0wKfYVw&feature=related

RH
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2008 06:22 pm
Good song RH...love Bob Marley...makes me want to take my cooler of beer and sit on the beach...lovely thought...

Well..it's been a good day folks! Loved reading your posts....I am about to go hose of the boys off and get them to bed and then sit and chill for a bit.

Thank you dear Izzie for all you do to make this a fun place to be...I appreciate you!

See you all soon I hope,
mis
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2008 06:24 pm
Thanku for joining me on the ship RH - all crew are on shore leave tonite. Guess we could sit on the loungers, get us a drink and look at the moon and stars a? Smile

Hey..... that's sounds pretty darn perfect Smile

(mismi - lovely to have seen you hunni - glad it's been a great day for you) Smile
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2008 06:31 pm
Nite Missie, give my best to Hobbes...

Izzie dear, let me spin another one before I sit, cuz I am behind on my libations this evening...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krgxtSLYBZM&feature=related

RH
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2008 06:42 pm
You're coco hun - I'll watch for both of us - so you'll be seeing thru my eyes... it's beautiful out there tonite Smile
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2008 11:19 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDQnkYwfNfk
izzie as u sit there for watch heres a lill music to make u nostalgic and dream abt home Smile
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2008 11:28 pm
G'day folks the Bear is back after a lovely day out in the park. Steering the ship through calming seas and listening to some nice music provided by our by our beautiful crew member verbivore. :wink:

I won't turn it up to loud as I know that almost the entire crew is enjoying a well earned sleep after an exiting Easter. Looking forward seeing you all in the morning.
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2008 11:45 pm
Weeelllll guys .... what have I been a missing.????? Just returned home after a lovely lunch celebrating a friend's birthday. Had the kiddiewinks for two days ( is that 2 days too much?????) Had the easter egg hunt. Lot of fun. Brings back memories. However, kids decided after late lunch to watch movies......try that with two and a half grand kiddies screaming around. I don't think soooooo.!!!!! So fill me in .... fill me in....Who has been naughty..well let me guess... bear again and try.???
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2008 11:51 pm
DDXX I'm shocked at your suggestion. The Bear never wanders off the straight and narrow, can't speak for try though.
Just had a few Chardies and thinking why not, ready for a rumble ddxx, now there is Dutch Courage for you. Laughing
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2008 11:54 pm
Dutchy wrote:
DDXX I'm shocked at your suggestion. The Bear never wanders off the straight and narrow, can't speak for try though.
Just had a few Chardies and thinking why not, ready for a rumble ddxx, now there is Dutch Courage for you. Laughing

Soooo how come you have switched to chardies .... what happened to the vb's???? Do you get more dutch courage when you have had chardies....???? then I must be wayyyyyy ahead of you.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 12:00 am
Today we opened a cask of Stanley Chardonnai for lunch and I must say it tastes and makes me feel pretty good hence my Dutch Courage, still at it now, so watch out gorgeous one, you may be in for a Dutch treat. Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 12:07 am
Welllll one chardonnay lover to the next ...who is going to watch out????
Do you mean the bear is a bit tipsy... about to fall out of his tree.... oooohhh!
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 12:13 am
deedeexx wrote:
Welllll one chardonnay lover to the next ...who is going to watch out????
Do you mean the bear is a bit tipsy... about to fall out of his tree.... oooohhh!

I've got news for you DDXX, I reckon I can handle this stuff better than any woman can, so who's watching who? Laughing
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 12:23 am
You probably can bear - being used to those gum leaves. .... but I will talk to you later beeeeaarrr .... then lets see what happens... :wink:
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 12:26 am
Grrrrrrrr.....that's sounds promising, will be around, see you then. :wink:
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 12:54 am
Grrrr yourself buttttt I am going to bed ...or watching a movie ... so talking to yu tomorrow....night night...dd
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 03:00 am
Dutchy wrote:
Good morning Black Tulip, dare I ask is that beautiful lady in your new avatar, you? :wink:

I am afraid not, I am more wild than that!
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 03:10 am
Just popping in and note ddxx has gone to bed, Chardonnai effects setting in early tonight or dodging the Bear? Laughing

Black Tulip I love that admission but am a little surprised, was always under the impression English women were somewhat subdued. Have a nice day.
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 03:14 am
Not me I am afraid, I have my moments!

Have a good day!
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 05:33 am
Good morning yappers....or is that yabbers? Laughing

I just got on the computer to print off something for class. On my way to school now.

Have a great day!

*smooches!*
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/24/2024 at 04:28:28