"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Dutchy

Reply Mon 1 Nov, 2010 02:59 pm
@Izzie,
Morning Izzie, Bosun is shipshape, ready to take on some long neglected gardening work today. Very unusual weather in my necks of the wood presently, should be having some really warm weather (38 last year and a heat wave), this morning down to 4 degrees with lots of rain overnight. However blue sky at the moment so Mrs.B has ordered the Bosun into the garden. Smile Hope your week goes well for you Captain. (((Izzie)))
Izzie

Reply Tue 2 Nov, 2010 03:33 pm
@Dutchy,
Evening All

wishing all a good day / afternoon / evening

thinking of our Babbling Girl ((((((Brooklyn)))))

(((((BEAgle)))) - keep strolling hun - will catch up with you at the end of the week - just can't keep going right now but we'll talk on Friday if poss. xx

Charlie - sis I love you - 10 day, 10 to go - half way there.... livin' on a prayer - ya gotta love a bit on Bon Jovi Razz rest baby girl - talk soon.

THINK PINK!

((Blue))xox x

gotta say - KNACKERED BEYOND KNACKERED

did have a might big laugh earlier, LOLd for a good 15 minutes uncontrollably Razz

so need to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

lovin' y'all

N'I'tz xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dutchy

Reply Tue 2 Nov, 2010 04:19 pm
@Izzie,
Good Night Izzie, rest well, Bosun at the helm sailing into calm waters.
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2010 03:26 am
@Izzie,

Maybe I'm a bit behind with the news, but what happened with Clary and Mame, visits etc?
Anything?
Izzie

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2010 12:13 pm
@McTag,
Good Evening All

Hope all's well with folk and life is being gentle.

POMcT - yep, Mame came... remember, Peter Tavy Inn! She was over here too...

http://able2know.org/topic/163146-1#post-4392514

and now back in Canada Very Happy

did ya see this????

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cornwall-11663942

That poor ship! Fortunately, the crew were safe and the kids are enthusiastically waiting to get back onboard!

BEAgle - how's you doing today? Hope it's warmed up a little down there and you're managing to get out and about.

Still knackered here; work, home, straight to bed - wake up with my heart going ten to the dozen (slooooooooow down) - lots of "to do's" and get on with but no energy levels at all. One more day at work this week and then a relaxing weekend - little bit of nesting - and onto another week Neutral

Driving home thisavo was incredible - even tho it was mizzly and drizzly - the colours are just outstanding - auburns, browns, golds and reds lining the roads - can't remember the autumn being as beautiful as this before. Weird tho - the pine trees (conifers) have all got copper tops!!!!! Kinda unusual - think the hard frost the other night mighta had something to do with it - hmmmmmmmmmm - may need to go investigate and evergreen!

OK - making a brew and bringing in logs from the conservatory

catchya laters Mr. Green
wandeljw

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2010 01:32 pm
@Izzie,
Thanks for the link to Mame's thread, Izzie. Her thread doesn't have any photos either. Is Mame camera-shy?
ossobuco

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2010 07:28 pm
@wandeljw,
No, Mame is good with the camera, indeed very good. Sometimes I figure cameras are either intrusive or beside the point re conversations going on. When I met Calamity, both of us forgot cameras. I say this as a photo fan, appreciating seeing them. (Well, usually.)
0 Replies

Barry The Mod

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2010 02:30 am
Hi crew,as you can see,I'm still thinking pink ((( FQ ))).Nice to see the Bosun back at the helm.
For those not on FaceBook,our Verby ok'd me to post these pics....
http://i1001.photobucket.com/albums/af138/barrythemod/India/34434_1452460115457_1351898214_3105.jpg
Penny,Verbs,Moi,Eby (Verbs hubby)

http://i1001.photobucket.com/albums/af138/barrythemod/India/76907_1452464755573_1351898214_3105.jpg

Saved the best till last.Here's the little fella that we were all praying/oming for just over a year ago.H-boy....
http://i1001.photobucket.com/albums/af138/barrythemod/Penny/148816_1452461515492_1351898214_310.jpg

Last night at work tonight (Thursday) then I'm off for over a week.Gonna play with my new toy (a very small camera).May also go to the seaside (Brighton).Pics if and when available.
Left hand down a bit Bosun Wink .
Laters crew.
McTag

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2010 02:36 am

Sorry elephant not pink

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c277/Tags1/10cb6697.jpg
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2010 02:39 am
@Barry The Mod,
Hi Harbourmaster, thank you for posting fotoos, you all look happy and well. The Bosun is slowly finding his feet hence I may be a little off-course on the 'yabber-liner' presently. Smile

Sending sleepy vibes to our over tired Captain, take things easy Izzie, everything will fall into place. Already a week since they repaired my motor and feeling wonderful! (((Izzie)))

Wow, while posting an Elephant slipped under my guard, magnificent photo McTag.
Barry The Mod

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2010 03:07 am
@Dutchy,
The Captain will be fine Bosun.I've made sure that she's fully charged.
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2010 05:06 am
@Barry The Mod,
Thanks for posting those photos, Barry. Thanks for givng permission, verbivore, you have a lovely family.

0 Replies

Tryst

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2010 08:41 am
G'day and best wishes from all the guys down at the docks.
Izzie

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2010 11:23 am
@Tryst,
Afternoon Crew

WOW - glad this work week is over.... maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!

jw... yep, ((Osso)) is completely right - even tho we had the cameras on the table... just, didn't really use them - I think we spent way too much time talking and... my hands weren't working too well that night! Glad to see Mame has put some of her pics up of her trip - there were a few of our fodder but she has them and I still need to check she's k with me posting the one of her munching Very Happy

Baz - those pics of our MaMaVerby, Eby and you are just wonderful. Love them! Thank you so much for posting them - haven't been on fb but need to pop across there to see if Caralyn has checked in - she's flying into NYC for the marathon today. THINK PINK and will her onwards - she's incredible! oh... and you are a bad bad bad bad bad man - say no more Razz <laughs hysterically again - ha!>

BEAgle - ticker ticker timex and yay for you going for walks and having an MOT! Good. EXCELLENT. FANTABULOUS. Don't you be working too hard now - enjoy the sunshine when it comes your way. Right hand to the tiller Wink x

POMcT - that's a great pic of you and Clary Very Happy - you musta had a lot of fun on that trip. Such a shame I couldn't get to meet her when Mame was down - she was struggling from the flu symptoms - so hoping she's all better now.

Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink - how lovely to see youze... Very Happy and...

http://www.mypillowhead.com/images/pillows/hug.jpg

you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and LY((((Blue)))) xox x Razz

resting my head... gone, solid gone, visiting Nod!

verbivore

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2010 11:57 am
@Izzie,
bazzzzzaaaaa thank you soo much for posting it here..i jst cant figure th way out!
got a long weekend here
planning for a looong ride
lets see!!!!
want a break very badly
hugs to the crew..a pinkish hug to chrlie...hope vrythng gets sorted soon
Dutchy

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2010 02:51 pm
@verbivore,
Hi verbivore, great photos, little man is certainly growing, he will be walking soon, that's when the fun starts.

Wonder what's happened to our crew member 'Stormy'? She hasn't been around anywhere for a while!

Going to be a lovely weekend, weatherwise, the Bosun will be attending a family bbq in them hills on Sunday. Cousin will bring some special T-bones from the farm which I look forward to grilling and feasting on. Smile

Wishing you all a great weekend.
FlavourQueen

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2010 05:42 pm
@Dutchy,
Hey Crew. Sorry I haven't been on board. Tired and a bit reclusive right now but thanks to all for your coninued thoughts and prayers. I have had 13sessions of radiation with 7 more to go. Bit sore now but winning through. Please keep praying.

Sis I love you x

Dutchy...speedy recovery friend

Baz...have the best time off and hope to see u soon

Mis Vbv Margo Mctag annis and Blue - happy weekend guys

Fq xx
ehBeth

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2010 05:58 pm
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb218/commentsjunkie/rxngl/Diwali5.gif

http://www.diwalicelebrations.net/gifs/diwali.jpg
mismi

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2010 08:30 pm
@ehBeth,
((Yabber Crew))

0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2010 11:05 pm
@FlavourQueen,
Hi FlavourQueen, good to know you're more than half way through your sessions. You're one tough lady and will get through this alright, I know, a guardian angel is looking after both of us. Aussie vibes and prayers still coming your way. (((FlavourQueen))).

Pleased to see another beautiful lady putting in an appearance, miss sunshine Im surprised you have nothing to say this time, what's happened? Laughing

Izzie thinking of you and S-boy, what are your plans this weekend?

ehBeth what's 'Diwali' all about?

Waves to all the crew.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.12 seconds on 05/21/2024 at 04:30:56