"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Small

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2010 01:31 am
@Barry The Mod,
Have fun at the carnival Daddy, Just don't take any valuables cos you may not have them to bring home!!! It's been a long time since I went but it's fantastic! Be prepared to be crushed!! Luv U loads. xxx

Charlie: Hope you slept well honey, Hubby will be home soon. Keep on keeping on kid. Thoughts & prayers are with you always my precious lady. xx
FlavourQueen

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2010 02:42 am
@Small,
Hey Small! So lovely to see you on board! Doesn't seem possible that it was over a year ago that we met in Hyde Park!
I agree with you about NH Carnival! It is great fun. Haven't been for years but the vibe is amazing! Sure your daddy will have the best time.
As for me, I'm doing fine thanks babe. Less than a week till surgery and trying to get jobs done at home that I won't be able to do. Today I will be mostly clearing the attic!! Scary stuff but I have a skip on the drive and am determined to throw lots away and donate what I can to charity! Wish me luck!
To all the crew: have a wonderful weekend and let's be happy for what we do have... Friendship and laughter.
love you all and thanks for your continued thoughts vibes and prayers
Charlie xx
Dutchy

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2010 03:22 am
@FlavourQueen,
Good morning FlavourQueen, admiring you for being such a busy bee, your heart is in the right place donating unwanted goods to charity. Hope this time next week you will be on the road to a full recovery. Sending you strength and lots of vibes from downunder. May the weekend be full of joy with your family. Hugs pinky boy. xx
Izzie

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2010 04:27 am
@Dutchy,
Morning Crew

ah, Charlie's nesting right now - it becomes a bit of a ritual - but it's all good - nice to have the place ship shape Razz

POMcT - oh, well that's good it wasn't the hard drive - ha, welcome to the world of Iz with the mahousive great monitors - just how heavy are they a? Nasty gert things. Hope you have happy plans for the weekend with the Cabin Boy and get the sunshine up there too. Uggs to youze two. x

Hey Small - good to see ya gal - hope the kids are OK and life is being good to you - keep them prayers going for our Charlie Very Happy ((Small))

BEAgle - how's you? Bank Holiday weekend here and the sun is semi-out. My folks are on their way over to demolish the shed (flipping monster spiders in there so I will be in the house!!!!!!!)

Ankle is crook today - hmmm - no reason why, just is - S-boy and I are off to the ortho surgeon on Wed so maybe he'll figure out what's going on with the knees and ankles. Popped a few painkillers so should be moseying around in a mo.

Sis - hope you slept and the kids get off OK thisavo - tell them I love them and have a fab party - hope you and K have a great evening to yourselves - nice hot bath, few bubbles, get a massage - ho ho ho! Whatever, enjoy. Will speak to you in a little bit - awaiting arrival of the "troops" - no doubt there will be a broom and a carpet involved Razz Love you sis, missing you so much that I ache. Can't wait to see you next week. x

(((((Blue)))))) xox x

Wishing the crew a fab weekend and ... catchya later!
ehBeth

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2010 05:20 am
@Izzie,
Izzie wrote:
awaiting arrival of the "troops"

sitting here half awake, awaiting my 'troops'

my best friend of 38 years (she's married to one of my best friends of 48 years!) is on her way from the farm with her kids and a spare kid - we're going to the fair today!

can't wait to hug and kiss everyone and then head down and get on the rides and eat silly things and shop

wearing my nice new pink jammies

sending loving positive thoughts to dear crew members

will have to shake myself fully awake soon and get ready for the arrival

(((((((((((( crew ))))))))))))))

Izzie

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2010 06:29 am
@ehBeth,
ooooooooooooooh, we love a pair of PINK pj's Razz Have fun at the fair Bethie - good times with good friends - that's the best a? By the way, you're dancing in my garden - fuscias are dancing in the breeze - pics later Very Happy all love back to you (((((Bethie, HIM, Hbg))))) xxx

Charlie - just got your message and ring ring ring - I just couldn't resist this after your little toon down the phone

Oooooooooooooooo Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee'll drink a drink a drink

To Lily the Pink the Pink the Pink
The saviour of the human race
For she invented medicinal compound
Most efficacious in every case.

<pick up the phone ... ring ring ring ring>
ehBeth

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2010 06:51 am
@Izzie,
let's swing it out

Lilly by Pink Martini

whoa catch those hips!
FlavourQueen

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2010 06:58 am
@Izzie,
Loved that song - Sang it all the way through and couldn't believe that I still remembered so many of the words!! ; Thanks Iz, that so made me laugh - I had just received the most beautiful bouquet of pink roses and lilies from my colleagues in the Netherlands and it was wonderful.

Been clearing the attic and ma filthy - Hubby cleaning the cellar - we have thrown out so much stuff - we even had a scrap metal dealer knock on the door to take away any unwanted metal - so far he has had a hostess trolley, a full gym and weights, 2 prams and and and!! - Oh, what a hoarder I was!
I spent more time reading old letters - bless Granny and her Truth and wisdom, and looking at photos of my time in Germany, Switzerland and South Africa when I was young - very happy memories, so a few tears were shed!

Iz gave me the best card today - It is entittled The Lady and The Spider

It says:

No longer does She fear the spider. Instead she draws STRENGTH from the knowledge of her bravery in its presence.

Isn't that brill? !! - Love that card sis! and the candle and the pink razor to make sure I don't have hairy spider legs before my op - Loved it - Love you

OK guys - back to the cleaning - Love you

C xx
FlavourQueen

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2010 07:16 am
@ehBeth,
Sorry Beth - we must have cross posted! - Love the song and dancing - and I used to love Pink Martini! - How funny - and my maiden name was Martin!!

Day gets more bizarre!

Thanks Beth (((Beth)))
Barry The Mod

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2010 07:16 am
Ohhhhhhhhhh,song titles! Now we're in my neck of the woods Wink .Here's one to go with JPB's trainers....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gFOzaSQY6Q
Dodie Stevens - Pink Shoe Laces
ehBeth

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2010 07:28 am
@FlavourQueen,
anytime you wonder if you're feeling our vibes - you just have to come to the yabber-liner and catch all of these marvellous cross-posts/cross-references

((((((((((((( QueenCharlie )))))))))))
0 Replies

FlavourQueen

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2010 07:38 am
@Barry The Mod,
Loving that Bazza - Made me smile - thank you - LOVE happy music

Off for a rest - Thanks Bethie - (( BAZ and BETH))

FQ xx
0 Replies

Barry The Mod

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2010 08:48 pm
Morning FQ,going back to the 80's....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvhTCUDHbvs
Pretty In Pink - Psychedelic Furs
Izzie

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2010 04:09 am
@Barry The Mod,
Morning Crew

Just stopping by real quick (folks will be on their way soon and I'm not dressed yet - which will mean "one of those looks" and I had enough of them yesterday. Ha - my mother asked me "why do you have to take so many photos of one thing"...)

<ahem>

anyhoooooooooooooooooooooooooo - shed is down and garden is littered with "the past" - mainly Ryan's bits and pieces that I can't part with. Took some snaps and ...

ooooooooooooooooh... gotta go, they've arrived - PaPa has a crow bar! Shocked

Sis - will talk to you in a bit - hope you and K had a lovely evening together and that the girls enjoyed their party. READING ROCK should FAB - Jelly will have a blast today. Love you sis. xxxx

Bethie - hope you had a great day too yesterday with your friends at the fayre. xxx

((Baz)) - how was London!? x

k........... been asked "who're you writing too"... that means - get off the laptop ...

gotta go make them coffee

laterzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz crew

lovin' y'all x

((Blue))
JPB

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2010 07:52 am
@Izzie,
Hugs, hun.

Thoughts to FQ and all who are struggling or suffering.
devriesj

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2010 09:18 am
@JPB,
Ahoy, all! Just popping aboard for a bit. Hi-hi to everyone and special prayers and good thoughts, vibes and what have you to our Charlie!
Thinkin' pink! Very Happy
Stormwatch

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2010 06:39 pm
@devriesj,
Summer is officially over...

Home from Maine and the beach, back to teaching tomorrow. H. is back at college, and N. starts high school on Tuesday....Bummer, it goes by way too fast Sad

Sending prayers and positive vibes to FQ...stay strong.
Dutchy

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2010 08:19 pm
@Stormwatch,
Hiya Stormy, good to see you again, hope you enjoyed your stay at Maine Beach and got a nice tan.

Thinking of Charlie and sending lots of vibes. (FlavourQueen).

All in the pink dowunder Izzie sendings hugs your way. (((Izzie)))

In town at the moment, can't stay long. Cheers.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2010 09:11 am
Jumps on deck and dances around like a butterfly while singin' this song for Charlie and anyone else going through tough times.

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn50/brookesphotos27/breast_cancer_awareness_moth.jpg

Charlie, I know that your surgery is this week. Please try to stay calm and revel in the strength that is YOU. Continued prayers going out for you. I am leaving on business for Wilmington, North Carolina later on today and am not scheduled to fly back till late Friday evening. I want you to know this because my absence does not equate to lack of thought and prayer for you. Do you know what time your surgery is on Friday, and do you know what time that would be in Eastern US time? If you can give me some idea, then I can let the prayer warriors know. I will be back on here Friday night as soon as I get home to see how things went. ((((((Charlie)))))) xo

Free haircuts for the male crew today!!! Come on -- get in line!

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn50/brookesphotos27/tataweb.jpg

For the ladies ..... How about a lil streakin'?

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn50/brookesphotos27/Short_Blonde_With_Pink_Highlight_Hairstyle_84779.jpg

Have a safe week, crew.

wandeljw

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2010 09:21 am
@FlavourQueen,
FlavourQueen wrote:
Iz gave me the best card today - It is entitled The Lady and The Spider

It says:
No longer does She fear the spider. Instead she draws STRENGTH from the knowledge of her bravery in its presence.

One of the best cards ever!

I hope that FlavourQueen and Izzie find strength in the fact that they are both brave.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.15 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 07:15:10