"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Barry The Mod

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2010 10:16 am
Hi Crew,just back from the carnival and sorting out pics.Meanwhile,here's a tune for us Pinksters....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4u8qsw3DIM
Elton John - Pinky

I don't want to wake you
But I'd like to tell you that WE love you
That the candlelight fell like a crescent
Upon your feather pillow

For there's more ways than one
And the ways of the world are a blessing
For when Pinky's dreaming
She owes the world nothing
And her silence keeps us guessing

Pinky's as perfect as the Fourth of July
Quilted and timeless, seldom denied
The trial and the error of HIS master plan
Now she rolls like the dice in a poor gambler's hands

You don't want to tell me
But somehow you've guessed that I know
Oh when dawn came this morning
You discovered a feeling that burned like a flame in your soul

For there's toast and honey
And there's breakfast in bed on a tray
Oh it's ten below zero
And we're about to abandon our plans for the day

Pinky's as perfect as the Fourth of July
Quilted and timeless, seldom denied
The trial and the error of HIS master plan
Now she rolls like the dice in a poor gambler's hands
0 Replies

FlavourQueen

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2010 11:04 am
@JustBrooke,
Hey Brooke. Thank you thank you, thanlk you! You have given me so much strength you will never know ((((Brooke)))). You are 5 hours behind the UK so although I will be having lots of pre op procedures on Fri morning, my surgery is planned for 1.30 pm which will be 8.30am US time. Please can you pass on to the prayer teams that I feel their strength and I thank them all. Have a safe trip sweetie and my izzie will be by my side when I come out of hospital and look after my beautiful daughters for me. Love you Brooke and I will stay safe in His hands. God bless you Brooke xxx
mismi

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2010 11:32 am
@Izzie,
I miss you all tremendously. I keep wishing I could go back in time. But nope...ain't gonna' happen.

Love you all...truly I do. Makes my eyes water to think of all the time I am missing seeing you. Only have a minute to post. Can't do this at work much! I'm cheatin' a bit!

HUGS AND LOTS OF THEM...
((IZZIE))
((FQ)) you know those prayers keep going up love. Keep us up to date - I know your precious soul sister will.

((YABBER CREW))

Dutchy - you being good?
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2010 11:54 am
@FlavourQueen,
FlavourQueen wrote:

Hey Brooke. Thank you thank you, thanlk you! You have given me so much strength you will never know ((((Brooke)))). You are 5 hours behind the UK so although I will be having lots of pre op procedures on Fri morning, my surgery is planned for 1.30 pm which will be 8.30am US time. Please can you pass on to the prayer teams that I feel their strength and I thank them all. Have a safe trip sweetie and my izzie will be by my side when I come out of hospital and look after my beautiful daughters for me. Love you Brooke and I will stay safe in His hands. God bless you Brooke xxx

Oh good; I was so hoping that you would post the time before I left. This gives me a couple of hours to email the team. If I don't get it all done, my roomie will email anyone I miss. I will surely tell everyone that the prayers are providing you strength and how thankful you are. There will be some extra strong prayers while you are in surgery. In God's hands -- YES!!
I love you, and God bless you too, Charlie! xo ((((((Charlie))))))
It's going to be okay!!

Waves at Missy! Good to see you, girl. Now, get that computer fixed! Razz

Gots to run ...

Izzie

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2010 01:34 pm
@JustBrooke,
Hey Crew

ooooooooh, the girls are back in town! Very Happy

((((((((((Missy))))))))))))) so verra good to see you - misu mismi - missing you too darlin' girl and I know ... just I know - back in the working world and balancing everything. Thinking of you and do know you are so very loved ((Mis))

((JPB)) - how's the walking going girl - you keeping up with yer feet? Razz Hoping all is good in your part of the world and the girls are alright - ha, youda loved my tesco order the other day Rolling Eyes Have reduced my night-time meds drastically - which means harder to get to sleep but less stress on my credit card Wink

Hey QueenDev - ooooh, good to see you too - hoping the THINGS are well and happy - how's the workfront for hubby? ((Dev))

Stormy - yep, school's back on Wednesday here - only going in on that day then on up to my sis - kids and S-boy go back on Monday and I'm meant to be at work for next Tues - if I'm not tho, I'm not! Wishing you a good term and good luck to N-boy starting High School Very Happy How fast time goes, yep... ((Stormy))

BEAgle - you out on the town sonny! Razz How's the vision Shocked Keep them vibes going - and we'll keep the vibes going for Down Under too Wink ((BEAgle))

Hey Babbling - you're faith means so much to Charlie - I'm so glad you have got those prayer warriors going for her - she can feel their strength. Hoping Noah is doing much better now, and PaPa too - thoughts and wishes for them. Safe travels hun and don't worry - will keep you posted about Charlie as soon as... ((Babbling))

jw - yep, love Monkton cards - few surprises yet for ma sis Wink Annie must be going back to school shortly - wishing her heaps of fun in the new term ((jw)) ... ps. thanku

Bazza - ah, how was your spot - good to talk this morning - bet you had a fab FAB time Very Happy Pics boy, pics! Tulip came by but we were kinda caught up with the "troops" in the garden and having a natter so didn't get around to doing the sari - don't worry tho, we'll figure it - yep, been looking at the vids! Lovin' your PINK - makes me smile!!!! ((Baz))

((((((((Blue)))))))) xox always x

So, tard here, verra tard - the folks are still doing the shed - tell ya what, if there is an earthquake, hurricane or even a bolt of lightning - that shed 'aint going nowhere Shocked I haven't been doing the shed - this is noted - but... been keeping verra busy in the house and the boys have been keeping me smiling - they did a BBQ tonight - well, ya know, one of those little foil trays with a few coals in (my brother borrowed my proper barbie about 5 years ago... <ahem> ) - anyhoo, they had a lot of fun and then got the water balloons - they are absolutely soaked. Been a beautiful sunny day - warm - now it's pretty chilly.

POMcT - you better wrap up up there in Mancunian country - you're gonna be down to 4 degrees tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep warm ((POMcT & CabinBoy))

busy day tomorrow - gotta make sure the little fella has all his school stuff good to go on Monday morning - he's coming up to Essex to be with the girls but no matter, he'll be going to school even if I don't come back straight away - exhub and I have come to an agreement to get him sorted if necessary - so that's coco. Can't wait to get up there - need to be with Charlie right now - missing her.

(((((Sis))))))) - will see you soon - be on our way in 48 hours - good... good. Watched Mamma Mia last night (S-boy had it <ahem> - he watched it with me and we did lots of singing. You were Meryl as always and I was the tall one Shocked and Tor was Julie Walters - ha - laughed and laughed and laughed.

Still gotta crook ankle - stairs backwards works!

k... gotta go and make tea - tried to eat something but couldn't - ugh. Pancakes are on the menu for the boyz brekkie - think I may just manage one of them Wink

laterzzzzzzzzzzz crew x

0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2010 01:52 pm
@JustBrooke,
JustBrooke wrote:

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn50/brookesphotos27/tataweb.jpg

ooooooooooooh, lovin' this too... K-bro sleeps verra soundly - I'm feeling creative at the mo - might just havta rope the girls and little fella onboard and he may just wake up with a new hair-do Sunday Wink HA!
FlavourQueen

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2010 02:02 pm
@Izzie,
hey Izzie and Crew - Back on board - Iz - I will call you in a bit.
It's been a couple of tough days home here - Hubby broke down real bad last night and J daughter has broken down tonight - the emotion is so raw for them and that gives me more hurt seeing the so upset - Please can you divert your prayers to my girls Jess and Amy and my husband Kev right now - they sure are needing strength right now - if only I could take away their pain>>>
Iz - I will call you when things are a bit calmer here - Love you.

Brooke - thank you again and to Mis, Dutchy Bassa, Sormy, ebeth, JPB, Mc Tags, verby, dev, - thank you for your continued support - the power of A 2 K - is amazing - thank you all

Must go and hug my darling family - Laterzz

Charliexxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Izzie

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2010 02:04 pm
@FlavourQueen,
Hey Sis... if you pick this up, don't worry 'bout calling - keep focused there and feel the strength - sending it to you thru here and from my heart...

i love you x

edit: remember what i said yesterday about Kbro ... his emotion's gotta come out too and Jelly will be tired from Reading and it needed to come out someway- it's all gonna start bubbling up to the surface for the three of them, as well as for you

you keep focused on you as well as them - remember, got to keep the positive emotions flowing in - hug them, love them, break down too with them - but accept the positivity in whichever form it arrives. Granny's letter - ok!! i love you x
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2010 02:11 pm
@FlavourQueen,
there is a circle

and then there is a circle

http://www.cam.net.uk/home/aaa315/dances/hugging-circle.jpg

Jess and Amy and Kev and all who love you are in the circle

right now, you and Jess and Amy and Kev are in the centre

surrounded by one enormous circle of hugs
ehBeth

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2010 02:15 pm
hug someone you love

just hug someone

http://www.therainbowcollective.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/free-hugs-image.jpg

http://www.selfishprogramming.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/free-hugs.jpg

http://slappylafunky.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/free_hugs_by_kiwix.jpg

everyone can use more hugs

(can I say I loved my recent weekend of hugs? my best friend has raised some wonderful huggers. I love them and her)
FlavourQueen

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2010 02:16 pm
@ehBeth,
I just shared that picture with Jess - she said It is so lovely.

It is lovely and has made me cry happy tears Bethis - thank you so much for your love and stregth - you do not know how much this means to me. (((Beth)))

Sis - I am in my pink pjs and listened to Elton John courtesy of the Bazza Mod = Thanks Baz - Iz and I LOVE Elton John music - we try to play it on the piano - miserably, but Goodbye Yellow Brick Road is one of our all time faves! ((( Bazza)))
0 Replies

FlavourQueen

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2010 02:20 pm
@ehBeth,
Oh Beth - I love HUGS - they are the best - our surname is HUGGINS - how funny and we call my hubby - Huggy Bear - obviously everything has a reason!! - I LOVE that post xxx
ehBeth

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2010 02:23 pm
@FlavourQueen,
Very Happy Shocked Very Happy

click ... did you know there were huggable martinis?
FlavourQueen

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2010 02:27 pm
@ehBeth,
No, but you will have to send me the cocktail recipe for when I am fully through this ordeal!! xx - LOVING that idea Very Happy
Izzie

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2010 02:58 pm
@FlavourQueen,
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... love those hugs ((((Bethie))))

love the Huggies Very Happy

sis, let Jelly know to phone me if she wants to talk - we're gonna do cooking on Friday - got us some pink cupcake cases and we'll do sprinkles so you'll have pink cakes when you get home.

Just played PINK FLOYD on Letty's thread - just think, in May 2011 you and Kbro will be seeing them for real at the 02 Shocked How FAB was that - Kbro getting the PINK tickets when he did... it's all in the stars sis! That's a really HUGE positive sign!

soooooooo...

this should make you giggle... can you believe it was over 2.5years ago - my oh my - what a different look then a? Shocked HA!

(hopefully youtube hasn't cut the songs - but hey, you can't have it all she says with her dress tucked into her knickers!

http://www.campusgifts.co.uk/acatalog/EM-82-lg.jpg

i love you sis, get some sleep babe x
FlavourQueen

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2010 03:13 pm
@Izzie,
Hey sis - Just smiled and laughed so much watching that again - Bad hair days or what!! - What a fab memory we can keep forever - will call you tomoz babe - thanks for making me smile and I love PINK Floyd - Love you all

Night night

c xx
Izzie

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2010 03:38 pm
@FlavourQueen,
love you x
Izzie

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2010 04:34 pm
@Izzie,
been soul searching and finding some strength - raising them sprits

I've got a blue bird
Outside my window
Just like that bluebird
I'm ready to fly

I've got a whole world
outside my door
I'm going to go places
like never before.

Ive got a big dream
to get to the big time
i'll make a big noise
do wonderful things

i've got a bluebird
outside my window
just like that bird
I've got wings

I've got a whole world
outside my door
I'm going to go places
like never before.

I've got a big dream
To get to the big time
I'll make a big noise
Do wonderful things

I've got a blue bird
Outside my window
Just like that bluebird
I got wings

I've got a big dream
To get to the big time
I'll make a big noise
Do wonderful things

I got a blue bird
Outside my window
Just like that bluebird
I got wings

in the big HUGe hug circle, surrounded by friends and fmaily, kick up them legs Noo Yawk Noo Yawk style...

lallaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalalllala

there we go...

bliss!

need to go do...

ironing methinks...
0 Replies

Barry The Mod

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2010 09:38 pm
Wotcha Wanna come to a carnival?....
http://i1001.photobucket.com/albums/af138/barrythemod/Carnival%202010/119.jpg
More laters Twisted Evil
Barry The Mod

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2010 10:16 pm
Feeling hungry....
http://i1001.photobucket.com/albums/af138/barrythemod/Carnival%202010/011.jpg
http://i1001.photobucket.com/albums/af138/barrythemod/Carnival%202010/035.jpg
http://i1001.photobucket.com/albums/af138/barrythemod/Carnival%202010/013.jpg
Da man he self,signing legal stuff for a film crew....
http://i1001.photobucket.com/albums/af138/barrythemod/Carnival%202010/014.jpg
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.12 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 07:25:07