"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

FlavourQueen

Reply Thu 26 Aug, 2010 06:13 am
@Izzie,
Hey sis - Ames and I have been listening to all the songs together and laughing at the booby bird - at least he is male and blue - and not wearing too much pink!! - Otherwise we would all be confused - eh? !!

Booby bird is on his way to Devonia and I am snuggled in bed - don't know why I am SOOOO tired - Bless Ali for being so understanding about your work next week - wish you were coming up now - K will have to go in the annexe ( bird house)
Speak later babe - Loving y'all on board

Charliexx
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Thu 26 Aug, 2010 08:12 am

I've got my double bass back from the repair shop today.

It's great! The man said it was a good old bass, made in Hungary, and plenty of professional players use that model- it is inexpensive insurance-wise, and plays better that the current wood models coming from China.
He is pleased with the finished job, and so am I. I bought a new padded carrying case, and he gave me a second-hand bow for free.

Callouses and blisters, here I come.

And it's big enough to double as a lifeboat, too.
Izzie

Reply Thu 26 Aug, 2010 08:19 am
@McTag,
pics POMcT - c'mon, ya know the drill.... pics on the deck

pics

pics

pics

pics

lets see yer DOUBLE BASS Razz
Dutchy

Reply Thu 26 Aug, 2010 08:21 am
@Izzie,
Pinky boy heading for bed, good night soul sisters.
Izzie

Reply Thu 26 Aug, 2010 09:55 am
@Dutchy,
Night Darling BEAgle... love you x

I'm on a mission - ahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahhahhhhhhhhha

so, my theme for the day is RAINBOWS.... Wink

ya know Razz

so, you gotta have a rainbow coat of many colours

sing along sis and ((((((((((((((((crew)))))))))))))))))) - love a bit of Lee

lalalalllallllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaa any dream will do...........a crash of drums, a flash of light.......... llalallllllllllllllllllllaa

<K-bro arrived safe sis, had a big hug, he's off to Tavi now> Very Happy
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 26 Aug, 2010 11:07 am
one crew of fabulous pink Canadian dragon boaters

http://www.chilliwacktimes.com/health/3215564.bin?size=620x400

I've participated in a few local events for the cause. Great energy.
Letty

Reply Thu 26 Aug, 2010 11:29 am
And a pink lady girlie drink. Smile

http://www.thetoptenblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/pink-lady-_b.jpg
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 26 Aug, 2010 11:41 am
@ehBeth,
LOVING THAT BETHIE... LOVE IT Razz xxxx

ooooooooooooooooooooh and a Pink Cocktail with a cherry on top - perfect - thanku LETTY - thanku hun xxxx

There's a wee baby girl whose on board with her Mom right now...

so this is for our A-Bear - because...

she's beautiful...

she used to sing this when we had the rock band going in Ryan's bedroom - she was then 8 years old

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/LzzieIzzie/whatever/A7-1.jpg

it was Summer 2003 and K-Bro was in "theatre" - we used to take pics of the kids and aerogramme them along with parcels of shower gel, toothpaste and chocolate plus a few special pics of her beautiful Mom! (ahahhha) Razz

of course, our eldest baby girl and Ryan had the sweatshirt of the band she will shortly be going to see at their last ever concert - she's a rock chick

for Jellybean and my little photography protege Razz <sheesh, they were the most photographed children in the world - "put down the camera Nim" "say cheese" click > - Christmas 2003 singing this song

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/LzzieIzzie/whatever/XMAS2003a.jpg

((((Crew))))
FlavourQueen

Reply Thu 26 Aug, 2010 02:52 pm
@Izzie,
Thanks to Letty and to Bethie for your lovely posts - made me smile so big - and I loved drinking that cocktail,

Iz - that made the girls and I smile very much - love you.

I am sat in my pjs watching Devil wears Prada and eating bowls of scampi that the girls have cooked and generally being very lazy!

Off to bed soon - without my hubby to hold my hand when I get scared tonight - I am missing him so much as he has been by my side for the past 2 weeks - Hurry home babe - Love you.

Thoughts of you all - and I LOVE a Double Bass Mc T

Big hugs
FQ xx
Izzie

Reply Thu 26 Aug, 2010 03:23 pm
@FlavourQueen,
Trying to distract myself whilst my laptop meltsdown

missing you sis - 'twas good to talk

time to dance babe...

would ya believe I had scampi too - ha! Shocked little bit of lemon and some light mayo.... mmmmm mmmmmm good!
0 Replies

Barry The Mod

Reply Fri 27 Aug, 2010 04:09 am
Harbour Master hopping on board.Great to see and read the "back storys" regarding the Captain and FQ Very Happy.
People are giving me funny looks (what else is new?) but I'm still gonna keep on Ooohhhhmmm'ing Cool .
Got a long public holiday weekend so thought,weather permitting,I might catch Sunday and Monday here....

http://www.visitlondon.com/events/detail/7146499
Sunday is kids day and Monday is the main event.Never been before.Transport around the area is really disrupted so looks like a lot of walking will have to be done.Pics,if any,will be forthcoming.

McT !!!!!!!!!! We do need pics of your newly refurbished "toy".Is it GDAE or EADG? Wink

Laters crew,looking forward to see if two Dartmore girls can sort out a length of cloth Wink
Izzie

Reply Fri 27 Aug, 2010 04:38 am
@Barry The Mod,
Gooooooooooood Morning Sis, Baz and Crew

Ha, Baz, if you had seen S-boy and I trying to work it out (he was on the 'de'structions' - hysterical - i looked like a shimmering blue pile of cloth - and the instructions look soooooooooo easy.Shocked

So crew, Bazza spoiled me by gifting me a very very very long length of cloth (spoiled me he did) - a REAL sari - if I couldn't go to India, India was coming to me - it is super stunning - turquoise blue with reddy orange on the sides and ends. Now, I need Tulip over here so we can try and put it together (she's coming by Monday so we'll have a go then Baz) - Baz and I decided if anyone could work it out - it'd be Tulip.... or Bethie, Bethie would know... and MaMaVerby of course - talking of which - WHERE ARE YE LITTLE ONE and how's it all going out there - how's that little Hrehaan of yours???????????????

Missy, missing you heaps and hoping your computer will get sorted out - know it's busy at work - you never leave my thoughts girlie - love you love you xxxxx

((Letty)) - safe flying - hope you have a good trip back

(((JPB))) - thinking of you in Chitown and glad to hear it's cooled down a bit now - fall is upon us too. Love to Mr B and the girls x

BEAgle - how's it going Down Under - next appointment for the eye doc - any more of those pointy things to do <talk about a poke in the eye!> Shocked Hugs to you xx

(((((((Blue)))))) miss you, love, always xox x

So sis, the song for the morning is - ABBA - Does Your Mother Know (ahhahhaa - if she knew about our antics as young girlies she would have had us in the convent immediately a?> Razz

i love you sis x K-bro will be back with you today and wrap his big huggy arms around you Very Happy

<Can you ask A-Bear to call me when she gets a moment - need a
quick chat with her>

((((((((Crew))))))))))

<ahem POMcT - pics man, pics - we need to see the instrument and back up lifeboat - it's our plan B - music makers that we are Razz>
McTag

Reply Fri 27 Aug, 2010 04:47 am
@Izzie,

Quote:
ahem POMcT - pics man, pics - we need to see the instrument and back up lifeboat - it's our plan B - music makers that we are >

I didn't get where I am today by being prompt.
And, not to put too fine a point on my latest troubles, my computer has crashed. I think it's the hard disc. A techie friend is having a look this afternoon.
And, my photographer is somewhere down south, due back this evening.
APART FROM THAT, EVERYTHING IS TICKETTY-BOO.
Whoops, too many Caps.
No, not you, Cap'n, you're unique of course.
Izzie

Reply Fri 27 Aug, 2010 04:51 am
@McTag,
oh no, hope the techie fella can sort - can you send him over to 'Bama after coz our Missy's computer needs some TLC too. Give the Cabin Boy and hug from me when she returns - ahhhhhhhh... would love to meet you both - and will do, when we get sorted Very Happy

(((POMcT)))
verbivore

Reply Fri 27 Aug, 2010 05:46 am
@Izzie,
hi to the crew...and lov and prayers to charlotte...
a jig wit the BEAgle..
and a hug to the BAzzzzaaa
hifi to izziiiiee
dave has approved me..now th pckg issue comes..once tht is cleared..am in!
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Fri 27 Aug, 2010 05:46 am
@Izzie,
hi to the crew...and lov and prayers to charlotte...
a jig wit the BEAgle..
and a hug to the BAzzzzaaa
hifi to izziiiiee
dave has approved me..now th pckg issue comes..once tht is cleared..am in!
Izzie

Reply Fri 27 Aug, 2010 05:56 am
@verbivore,
yayaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyayyayaay for Dave's approval

so when will you find out all is for sure?????????????????????????????

healing wishes to you MaMaVerby - hope the fever has gone now and you're on the road to recovery

((((((((((((((Ind)))))))))))))) x
Dutchy

Reply Fri 27 Aug, 2010 06:05 am
@Izzie,
Hi verbivore, I had faith in you and told you you would be successful, so very pleased for you. Well done, but what is a jig wit?

Morning Izzie good to see you too, had a good sleep? Got hold of my mate, hanging in there, sounded very tired.

A a very good morning to our beautiful Charlie too, trust you had a good night and slept well. Sending lots of good vibes your way, take.
Izzie

Reply Fri 27 Aug, 2010 06:34 am
@Dutchy,
Oh good, glad you got hold of him - yep, tired... call him when you can darling - it's good to talk (((((((((((((BEAgle))))))))))))))))

here's one of Charlies all time faves... Itsy Bitsy - Victoria Falls, South Africa

she and her Sassy Sis used to put plastic spiders in my bed when we were at the farm Shocked and the hay barn was a whole different 'mare.

but ya know, don't need to be scared of something with hairy legs <ha, so laughing, you'll see later sis Razz> ho ho ho! Wink

and if we're going with Carly - well I gotta do my fave Wink - that was soooooo scary when we went to watch the movie in Plymouth! I've had to close my closet every night ever since just in case I open it and JAWS is there - going on 32ish <ahem> years now - that and Poltergeist -sheeeeeeeesh, can't ever watch that flick again...

laterzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, gotta dash

((Crew))
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Fri 27 Aug, 2010 01:56 pm
@Izzie,

Quote:
(((POMcT)))

Tks 4 the uggs.

Computer not badly crashed, has been patched and is now limping along again.

But the screen is totalled, it's a scrapper. Now working with an old screen which is about 2 ft wide and 4 ft deep.
But hey, it's better than I thought this morning, I feared the hard drive had gone. Phew!
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.12 seconds on 05/23/2024 at 06:07:45