"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

McTag

Reply Thu 5 Aug, 2010 09:26 am
Reading quickly in cybercafe, typing slowly on continental keyboard.

Hello all. Went up the mountains in a chairlift this morning, spectacular, photos later I hope. Marvellous place, great food. Austria is great if your wallet was reasonably padded on arrival. Laters, xx me and her.
wandeljw

Reply Thu 5 Aug, 2010 06:17 pm
Someone tell Izzie that A2K is back up again!
Letty

Reply Thu 5 Aug, 2010 06:31 pm
@wandeljw,
wandel, she's probably in bed by now.

Incidentally, how's lovely Alice?
wandeljw

Reply Thu 5 Aug, 2010 06:40 pm
@Letty,
Annie is very active as always. (I know you meant to say "Annie")
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 5 Aug, 2010 06:43 pm
@Letty,
Morning crew, lovely morning downunder in contrast to yesterday's rain. Will have some exercise in the garden shortly.

McTag, you Englishmen get around, don't you. You're roaming and yodelling around Austria and the Harbourmaster is off heading for India shortly. Despite what your PM says things can't be to bad in the mother country. Smile

1.45am in the UK Miss Letty, not to late for Izzie to show up, she and FQ are probably having a late 'yabbering' session with a couple of Baileys. Smile
wandeljw

Reply Thu 5 Aug, 2010 06:53 pm
@Letty,
Here is a recent photo of us at Chicago's Millenium Park.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4081/4864848552_b82eeb61a0_b.jpg
Letty

Reply Thu 5 Aug, 2010 06:56 pm
@wandeljw,
Wandel, Fantastic. You and she look so at ease with each other.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 5 Aug, 2010 07:08 pm
@Dutchy,
(((((Letty)))))

(((((Dutchy)))) wrote:

1.45am in the UK Miss Letty, not to late for Izzie to show up, she and FQ are probably having a late 'yabbering' session with a couple of Baileys. Smile

ah, how right you were - tried to go bed an hour ago and couldn't sleep but tired now!!!!! just gone 2am and back in Devon now (house in one piece and no accidents with J&J, sterling job as house and pet sitters whilst back from uni - kitties and dawgs very happy chappies to see their MaMa-

flaring, legs aren't working too good. Little fella is staying up in Black Tulip country for a few days and they'll have a fab time.

Will catch up with y'all tomorrow - really ought to try again and sleep...

missed y'all but have been thinking and talking with FQ about the crew.

Thinking of our Babbing and Baby Noah and hoping our Mis and Blue will pop by when they can.

lovin' y'all - gonna sign off for now. xxxxxxxxxxxx

<love the pics of jw and Annie - oh, that bean was so much fun to take pics in - have the ones Tak sent me too - brilliant. xxxx

Night all ... tard tard tard - just gotta get up the stairs again somehow - have found a way - backwards - so much less painful. Might need to see the doc tomorrow Sad

got some painting to do over the next few days - need me legs!

nighty night xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Izzie

Reply Thu 5 Aug, 2010 07:09 pm
@McTag,
Happy yodels POMcT - have fun x
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 5 Aug, 2010 07:13 pm
@Izzie,
Nite, nite dear Izzie, sleep well, hope you make it up the stairs, (((Izzie)))
Izzie

Reply Thu 5 Aug, 2010 07:16 pm
@Dutchy,
No worries hunni - love you - night xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
verbivore

Reply Thu 5 Aug, 2010 11:28 pm
@Izzie,
Smile BEAgle...India isnt all tht far...even u can pack ur bags and come off..wat say Wink
tht reminds me..how on earth can i forget a couple more booking tht i needed to do! off i go..ctch ye latrs
verbivore

Reply Thu 5 Aug, 2010 11:28 pm
@Izzie,
Smile BEAgle...India isnt all tht far...even u can pack ur bags and come off..wat say Wink
tht reminds me..how on earth can i forget a couple more booking tht i needed to do! off i go..ctch ye latrs
Dutchy

Reply Thu 5 Aug, 2010 11:39 pm
@verbivore,
Thank you for the kind thought verbivore, would certainly love to meet you, will need to save a few dollars first though. Smile I hope you have a wonderful time when the Harbourmaster arrives next week but go easy on the chocolates won't you. Wink
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Thu 5 Aug, 2010 11:55 pm
@verbivore,
Done.done.done!
shud i spoilk the fun posting vrything here for bazza??? naaa!
bt then poor thing ...ur gonna b rushed to and fro!!! 5 ..5:30 am we will pick u and rush u to ths ecotourist stuff and frm thr..zooooom to ur airport..i dnt knw hw far ul b cmfortable in ths hurrryyy burry! lets ..c.. b prepared to run around like an ant Wink ))
Barry The Mod

Reply Fri 6 Aug, 2010 12:58 am
@verbivore,
Hey verbs,I like surprises! I also dislike sitting around when on holiday so I'm more than happy to change my sea legs for a set of ants legs.
For the Penny O'Hamster watchers,I've started posting pics here....
http://able2know.org/topic/96041-72#post-4307046
Gotta go process some more pics.
Waves to crew.
verbivore

Reply Fri 6 Aug, 2010 03:40 am
@Barry The Mod,
BEAgle!!!! u had to remind chocolates again~!i seriously suggest u save all the money u waste on those weekly BBQ's daily lemonades...and those strawberry tarts..and what not! save it for one year dear teddy..and ull have enuf to reach india..will take care of ye here Wink
and Bazza i hope u have my number..so even its mumbai u can reach me easily
Letty

Reply Fri 6 Aug, 2010 06:00 am
First an apology to Wandel. Annie is such a wonder that I might have been thinking of wonderland. Smile I'll never forget it now because it's my older sister's name.

Verb, Is this timely or not?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwtTTj0vBtU

All of you Europeans are soooooo lucky. You can dash about whenever you want. Difficult to do that here.(for me, anyway)

Waves to the Brits, and smiles, and to downunder , too.

0 Replies

alex240101

Reply Fri 6 Aug, 2010 07:09 am
@Izzie,
Hello Izzie.
Happy Friday.
Busy work filled weekend became free time. Must of been that penny.
Warmer days, cooler evenings. No complaints.
Cosmo patch woozy from stuck sprinkler. Fat rabbit pondering petal confetti.

Justbrooke. Thoughts and prayers your way.
I have had the honor of knowing a "blue baby". After defeating over a dozen life expectancy predictions, they still lead a normal life. Mid forties they are I believe.

Sending hellos to all.
JustBrooke

Reply Fri 6 Aug, 2010 09:17 am
@alex240101,
Thank you, Alex.

First off - adorable pic of Annie and you, wandel! Good way to start off the morning - with a smile!

Noah is doing well. It's been a pretty tough few days. Surgery was long and not without a few problems. The hands of a surgeon, guided by God and surrounded by prayers, wishes, hope, and love, can do anything! We have much hope, but we also know that the next 18 months are crucial to the success of this operation. After that, he will likely be able to do pretty much anything a boy would do. This surgery is not the surgery to end all surgeries. They said he will probably be good with this for about 10 years, though. By then, he will be about 12 years old, or so. One day at a time - one step at a time. As Miss Izz would say - Faith ~ Hope ~ Love. We shall stay grounded in all of that. Kimmie said that this is just a bump in the road. We all have those bumps. Then life is good -- again. Thank you guys. Each one of you means a lot to me, even when I'm not around much to tell you so. I honestly don't even know what words I can put down here that even come close to telling you how much I appreciate you. ((((( Crew )))))

Sorry it has taken me so long to update. Been spending a lot of the time at the hospital. Last night I came home. I tried to post, but the forum was closed. I tried again a little later, and it was still closed. So what's a girl to do? I went out instead. Razz

Have a happy weekend!

Love
xo

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 09/20/2024 at 07:12:40