"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Letty

Reply Fri 30 Jul, 2010 06:33 am
To all of you on Iz's ship, a silent prayer and good vibes for those who are having health problems. I have been where you have been, so I can completely understand.

Prayer is the soul's sincerest desire.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOj4V2vh1us&feature=related
0 Replies

annis

Reply Fri 30 Jul, 2010 07:20 am
@JustBrooke,
JB, am sending positive healing thoughts for Noah. I know what it is like my son had heart surgery and it is always a difficult time. All you can do is be there and keep positive. You feel helpless but you are not, children need to see you are strong to give them a positive strength and love to keep them going.

Am away for a bit now but will be thinking of you and hope all is well. He is in the right place with great people around him who do miracles these days. I will do a little candle magic to send positive healing strength.

I remember when my son had his first open heart surgery, We went for a walk in the New forest and collected leaves and fir cones to take back to his ward, so that he had some nature near him.
Keep strong X
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 30 Jul, 2010 03:57 pm
@Izzie,
((Izzie)) Thoughts and prayers girl.
Same for S boy and FQ's FIL...

Hugs and lots of them
mis
Dutchy

Reply Fri 30 Jul, 2010 04:15 pm
@mismi,
Hi mismi, your job and work going ok? Nice to see you drop by now you're so busy. Hugs from downunder.

Best wishes to all the crew who need a little support with life's tribulations.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 30 Jul, 2010 04:16 pm
@JustBrooke,
ahhhm I am sending all kinds of good thoughts toward Noah - then twirling around and around and sending posivibes toward all crew and loved ones who need a little support
Izzie

Reply Fri 30 Jul, 2010 04:55 pm
@ehBeth,
me too also...

twirling, with a hope and a prayer and wishes and posivibes... whatever we can do - we will, albeit cyberly.

been thinking of Noddy and what she used to tell everyone...

hold yer dominions guys and gals...

for those who believe...and those who will light a candle

http://www.myscrapbooklife.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/love-and-hope-candles-votives.jpg

I've got a hurricane lamp going that FQsis gifted me... its burning bright.

Babbling - have emailed you earlier... just know... you know... love x Thoughts to you and yours ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm xxxxx How's Kimmie and Rob holding up? How are you?

MaMaVerby - did you manage to get your letter sorted? So very glad we caught up - will try and get to talk whilst we're with the Bazza. Txt you thru skype but not sure if you received it. Take care Little One. x

JPB - thanku so... it did feel good but knees are now shot! Booked appt for Sept - earliest we can get and getting S-boy in as a priority but the surgeon is off until beginning of September. Oof. Thank you J... always. x

((Boida)) - today - I did clicks whilst hopefully you painted/drew. Popping over to your thread in a mo and poke my head in there - stop and rest for a while methinks with a Noo Yawk lady. x

Sis - see ya very soon - can't wait - call me when you waken - have to wait for J&J arrival (they'll be looking after the kitties for me) so will be around here on the landline until you can get signal on the mobile. Arranged for them to be here around 11ish - knowing them tho, could be a little later - kids a? Will call you en-route. Will call K-bro in the morning. Thoughts and prayers for all of you.

BEAgle - youa re never one to complain - how is your eye doing - must be bothersome. Hoping all is well Down Under and everything's working as it should be. Love you D. x Hugs for Mrs B - she's a stoic lass - so pleased you have one another. Hows Bro doing these days?

Stormy thanku girl - so glad you are enjoying vacation and getting a trip out to the beach. Have some great family time and lots of fun. ENJOY. x

Letty thank u - I'm going to post a pic that I would send to y'all if I could - peace within

http://www.myscrapbooklife.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/peace-votive.jpg

Tulip - drive carefully girl - we'll be close on your tail - will ring you when we get on the motorway and catch up to make plans when we get to Baz. Do be careful - be lotsa traffic on the road. Meet you in Convent Garden Sunday Morning a? Can't wait. Love. x

Missy - miss you so much girlie, know it can't be helped and so glad that you are busy with work - just hoping you can relax a little in the evenings after the footie. Love you always girl.

Haven't packed yet, am at a loss, I have a clean and tidy house and even a couple nice looking walls and bright hallway. Not used to being organised. Well, saying that, I oughta go back. Baz, call me in the morning to remind of what I need to bring. I got shampoo and conditioner...oooooooooooooooh... can you check out where the nearest Tesco is and what the opening times are - need to make a trip for MaMaVerby choco fix Wink and some. Teabags are packed !!!!!!

beth as always, a twirl and a shimmy - get's the gang going. love ya EBGoil. Hugs to HIM and Hbg.

((RH)) - thanks for silent hugs - appreciated.

(((BLUE))) - you - always - miss. xox x

Finally, Noddy - thanku, even now...

ehBeth

Reply Fri 30 Jul, 2010 05:29 pm
@Izzie,
http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk177/Sugar-licious_album/turning.gif
Izzie

Reply Fri 30 Jul, 2010 05:34 pm
@ehBeth,
http://i840.photobucket.com/albums/zz328/PhotogCynthia/Blog%20Buttons/ShimmyButton.jpg
Dutchy

Reply Fri 30 Jul, 2010 06:10 pm
@Izzie,
Hi Izzie, wishing you a great trip and lots of fun in London. Drive safely and don't be a lead-foot, say hi to the Harbourmaster and Tulip for me. No doubt we'll get to see some pictures of the event. Bye for now. xxx
Izzie

Reply Sat 31 Jul, 2010 03:10 am
@Dutchy,
Hey Crew

thanku BEAgle... just waiting for J&J to arrive (on way) and we'll be heading out.

Bazza - we're coming to get ya...

((Crew 'n Blue)) xxxxxxxxxxxxx xox x

laterz crew - lovin' y'all

to London and beyond -------------------------------------------------> Mr. Green
Dutchy

Reply Sat 31 Jul, 2010 04:06 am
@Izzie,
London here we come, a preview what our Izzie and gang is going to see, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXSyJ4CeUXo

What a fantastic show is awaiting our crew, enjoy it Captain, Harbourmaster and Tulip.
Izzie

Reply Sat 31 Jul, 2010 05:22 am
@Dutchy,
going nowhere anytime soon. Stuck in traffic and not even moving. Ugh
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Sat 31 Jul, 2010 07:49 am
23 hours till I leave OZ.

Does London really have streets paved with gold?
Izzie

Reply Sat 31 Jul, 2010 11:52 am
@dadpad,
Hey Crew

YAY - we made it

<mutter mutter... the odd swear word here and there.... 6 bl**dy hours it took us - nasty, nasty trip and the bones are suffering for it - ack>

but YAY - we're here at Bazza's, drinking tea and it's so good to see the cockney fella!

((DadPad))... Blackheath looks like it's paved with gold - these guys have not had rain for weeks and it's all burned gold - not a green blade of grass in sight!!!!!

Have a good flight (lotsa water mate) and hope you and MumPad have a great trip over here - we'll see you three weeks today... gosh, by that time you'll have come "Up Above" and been and done Scotland and Bazza will have been to India and back Shocked

Can't wait to meet you both - happy flight Very Happy

<really hoping POMcT and the Cabin Boy will join us after their yodel>

Tulip and kids arrived safe and sound too a little further South <they left early so no traffic> and we're meeting them and family at Charing Cross tomorrow - then to see THE LION KING! Will provide a full report for the ship's log Wink

catch y'all a little later... chill time...

((((Crew)))) x

edit: Penny The Hamster is very happy to be residing in the House of Baz and is looking forward to her trip to India! Razz
Dutchy

Reply Sat 31 Jul, 2010 04:21 pm
@Izzie,
Pleased you made it safe and sound to London Izzie, 6 hours seems a long time, were you in the slow lane? Smile

What's that sipping tea, Harbourmaster you can do better than that, serve the lady a Baileys Wink

Dutchy's wedding anniversary today, so I'm taking Mrs.B out to a fine restaurant she's picked out, a couple of friends are coming with us. Shall drink a toast (Moet Champagne) to the crew in London.

Have a great flight and stay in the UK Dadpad you'll enjoy it, great place, make sure you'll take plenty of dollars with you though, you'll need them. Been there, done that!

Wishing you all a great weekend from downunder.
Barry The Mod

Reply Sat 31 Jul, 2010 06:26 pm
Time 01:15 BST.Captain and S boy tucked up in bed.Penny's making friends already.We've just been clillin' and chattin' and catching up,live (as it should be!).Weather is looking good for tomorrow (today Shocked ),hope to take a few pics.
Waves to crew.
Dutchy

Reply Sat 31 Jul, 2010 06:53 pm
@Barry The Mod,
Thank you for the update Harbourmaster, no doubt you'll all have an enjoyable day, looking eagerly forward to the pictures, Waves from downunder.
ehBeth

Reply Sat 31 Jul, 2010 08:00 pm
@Dutchy,
Waving up
Waving down
Waving to everyone all around.

Hope everyone has a happy and healthy day today/tomorrow!

Enjoy the anniversary champagne, Dutchy!
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Sat 31 Jul, 2010 08:22 pm
@Dutchy,
Well I'll be damned!

Almost missed your wedding anniversary dear Dutchy!
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2006/02/23/arts/lyall2.650.jpg
Let us hope you will always find yourself dancing on the Australian beach with the one you love.

Happy anniversary!
Dutchy

Reply Sun 1 Aug, 2010 01:03 am
@tsarstepan,
Thank you ehBeth and tsarstepan, we had a terrific day and a sumptuous meal including the Champers. A tango on the beach sounds wonderful tsar, never tried that one Smile

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.14 seconds on 09/20/2024 at 11:29:56