"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Izzie

Reply Sun 11 Jul, 2010 02:56 pm
@Izzie,
Spain scored - ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

<blooming brilliant goal>

oh deary me - and Iniesta's been booked for taking his shirt off celebrating Shocked (silly silly ref)

goodness gracious - it's all gone doooolally
ehBeth

Reply Sun 11 Jul, 2010 03:00 pm
@Izzie,
and now we're up to 14 yellow cards in total

how many seconds left?
Izzie

Reply Sun 11 Jul, 2010 03:00 pm
@ehBeth,
bout 60....

oh oh oh
ehBeth

Reply Sun 11 Jul, 2010 03:03 pm
@Izzie,
final whistle

whew

mayhem in Madrid ! ! !
Izzie

Reply Sun 11 Jul, 2010 03:03 pm
@Izzie,
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand it's all over!

<and breathe>

oh BEAgle - so sorry, Spain were the better team on the night <gosh, I feel treachourous saying that Razz>

Well Done South Africa - well hosted!
Izzie

Reply Sun 11 Jul, 2010 03:05 pm
@ehBeth,
ehBeth wrote:

mayhem in Madrid ! ! !

it certainly will be

Aghast in Amsterdam methinks Sad
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 11 Jul, 2010 03:05 pm
@Izzie,
Waka Waka !!!
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sun 11 Jul, 2010 03:10 pm
@Izzie,
No questiom about it Izzie, the better team won, Spain deserve their crown. We'll try again in four years time. Back to bed for a while. Smile
Izzie

Reply Sun 11 Jul, 2010 03:11 pm
@Dutchy,
((((BEAgle)))) go rest some... love x
mismi

Reply Sun 11 Jul, 2010 07:57 pm
@Izzie,
I have been very sad for Dutchy- wanted the Netherlands to win just for you sweet friend. So sorry. Rest well.

My babies are gone. Crying or Very sad But they are SO excited. They have so many fun things planned with grandparents and and aunts and uncles and cousins. I sure am going to miss them though.

edit: We got a Wii fit plus - the up side is - I can finally play! I haven't been able to be on it until after they are in bed...I think I was up until 1:00AM hula hooping last night....fun stuff.
Dutchy

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2010 12:20 am
@mismi,
Thank you for your kind thoughts dear mismi, not meant to be our turn yet, maybe in Brazil in 2014. Have a week of training ahead and won't be around to much. Take care. (((mismi)))

Izzie I agree with you, some of those Dutch tackles were a little to rough for my liking, they never played the man like that always let the ball do the work. 5 yellow cards in front of the world is not something to be proud of, discipline was certainly lacking.
Pepijn Sweep

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2010 12:27 am
@mismi,
I am very happy for C*. We watched the soccers; is it realy so difficult...
It's all about kicking a ball around and get the nett profits out of Africa.
Chinese play carefull under Central Communist Chaos ... Kong Hong >O<
0 Replies

Pepijn Sweep

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2010 12:28 am
@Dutchy,
Maybe Olympic in 2021 ?
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2010 07:02 am
Good morning sweet Yabber folk, yes I know it is early but I have a ways to go and wanted to wish y'all a fine start to the week.

Oh, and welcome to Perkin Warbeck a new crew member I sea.
Pepijn Sweep

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2010 07:04 am
@Tryagain,
Hello I am ...
Ur new Rear-end-Admiral from the Admiralty of the Republic of Humanity
sub-VOC-wick
Pepijn Sweep

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2010 07:05 am
@Tryagain,
Tryagain wrote:

Good morning sweet Yabber folk, yes I know it is early but I have a ways to go and wanted to wish y'all a fine start to the week.

Oh, and welcome to AHOY
0 Replies

Pepijn Sweep

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2010 07:05 am
@Pepijn Sweep,
Well... Kom naar AHOY
Stormwatch

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2010 10:20 am
@Pepijn Sweep,
Happy Birthday to my kids! N. turned 15 yesterday and H. is 21 today Shocked This is leaving me feeling very old Rolling Eyes .

N's first tournament game is tonight...keep fingers crossed.

Have a great day all! Very Happy
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2010 12:50 pm
Hey Brits. News from King Arthur. Pull up a chair and have a seat.Smile

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/07/12/british-historians-locate-king-arthurs-round-table/

0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2010 01:56 pm
@mismi,
Hey Crew

mismi wrote:

We got a Wii fit plus - the up side is - I can finally play! I haven't been able to be on it until after they are in bed...I think I was up until 1:00AM hula hooping last night....fun stuff.

aha - yep, the kidz do that and Tulip is great on the WiiFP... I'm better at the sitting silent in front of the candle - ha - and breathe! Razz

Hope you and the Professor had a great evening on your birthday - don't worry Mis, the week will go quickly and the boyz will be home in no time. Hope all is k at work - love you girlie. x

Pepi - you do make me chuckle - stay cool mate Very Happy

Storrrrrrrrrrrrmy - oh my gosh, she's really 21 already!!!!!!!! Happy Happy Birthday to H-girl Very Happy

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w319/MAGGIEKISS381983/51.gif

and N is 15 - ooooooooh, he's 15 - belated Happy Birthday to N

http://www.onlinejokeshop.co.uk/images/shop/product_images/16245/ETB115.jpg

scary, 'aint it - life is going tooo fast Stormy, don't you go feeling old girl... feel.... experienced Wink xxxx

((Letty)) - who knew! Love to visit Tintagel - ahhhh North Cornwall coastline - 'tis beautiful...

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://www.timetravel-britain.com/articles/1photos/castles/tintagel2-bov.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.timetravel-britain.com/articles/castles/tintagel.shtml&usg=__HXYOwHIYmyOVCp97l4yGHcRGE3A=&h=367&w=550&sz=68&hl=en&start=7&um=1&itbs=1&tbnid=AXFaBe6S4iRWwM:&tbnh=89&tbnw=133&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dtintagel%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26sa%3DN%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-GB:official%26tbs%3Disch:1

(heck... could that link be any longer) Shocked

((BEAgle)) - hope you caught up on some sleep and all is good Down Under - hugs D. x

((Blue))

Tryagain wrote:

...wanted to wish y'all a fine start to the week.

you have a great day too, Blue - so very happy to see your naval self onboard and joining us for some omphaloskepsis Wink love love, miss you Blue xox x

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 09/21/2024 at 09:39:16