mismi

Reply Sat 10 Jul, 2010 09:21 am
@Pepijn Sweep,
http://0.tqn.com/d/cocktails/1/G/3/1/-/-/hypnotiq.jpg

never had it...
Pepijn Sweep

Reply Sat 10 Jul, 2010 09:25 am
@mismi,
I also have Blue Curacao .... but I cannot go out drunk & sweaty !
I think I'll take a shower and get drunk at the sametime
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sat 10 Jul, 2010 03:42 pm
@Izzie,
Morning crew, Sunday morning finds the Bosun preparing a nice roast for dinner tonight. Called in at the butchers yesterday and bought the choiciest piece of meat, MrsB nearly did a backflip, couldn't believe her eyes. I don't know what I've started and better grab the cook book. Laughing

Finished your work Captain? Cheers mismi hope you and the Prof had a whale of a time. you only turn 30 once. Wink
Izzie

Reply Sat 10 Jul, 2010 03:57 pm
@Dutchy,
Morning...Afternoon...Evening all

Yep Bosun, finished for tonight - waiting for my boss to email me back so hoping to get the rest done tomorrow if she picks up.

Have taken my potion, double measures, so shouldn't really be posting coz I'm going alallalallala.

Have a Hugh Grant on keeping me company - Mickey Blue Eyes - will be nodding off shortly methinks Very Happy

ha - Mickey just said "if you are thinking about something beautiful to put on your wall, you might like to buy a mirror" - ha, love that! Sweet talker Razz

Enjoy your roast - Mrs BEAgle will be very happy fer sure Razz G'nite from Up Above!
JPB

Reply Sat 10 Jul, 2010 04:01 pm
@Izzie,
Izzie wrote:

Have taken my potion, double measures, so shouldn't really be posting coz I'm going alallalallala.

Shocked
Quick! Hide the chocolate Cool

((( Izzie )))
Izzie

Reply Sat 10 Jul, 2010 04:09 pm
@JPB,
hahahhahaha - I am trying to be really good - have banned myself from eating it - too fat... it's the McVities Gingernuts that are struggling to stay in the cupboard - they just beg to be eaten. S-boy leaves me A4 paper signs when he goes to bed and hangs them off the bannisters ...

"Mom, how many did you eat tonight"

"There were only 4 left last night"

(he actually counts them Shocked )

and so on!

Oh my Embarrassed

oh, also did the Tesco thing again, ya know, like at Christmas - 3 loaves of brown bread - I don't even eat that bread - had to give to it Pam.

and 6 squeezy wash things...

ya don't wanna know the rest - my poor credit card! Tesco loves me Rolling Eyes
JPB

Reply Sat 10 Jul, 2010 04:15 pm
@Izzie,
Gingernuts sound vile. You don't want those.

No. Really. You don't.

nite, hun.

((( you )))
JPB

Reply Sat 10 Jul, 2010 04:17 pm
@Izzie,
Quote:
Tesco thing again

ummm... I promise not to laugh.

promise........

not. funny.

Very Happy
Izzie

Reply Sat 10 Jul, 2010 04:18 pm
@JPB,
oh, they're rather delish... but no... noooooooooooooo...nooooo... not eating anything tonight... nope nope nope Very Happy G'Night (((JPB))) - enjoy the rest of your day and love to the B's. x
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 10 Jul, 2010 04:19 pm
@JPB,
so.not.funny

ha! Razz
Pepijn Sweep

Reply Sat 10 Jul, 2010 04:43 pm
@Izzie,
SC Olga was on her way to Yabber Town to vist her 2 Cents Drunk Old Sophia.
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Sat 10 Jul, 2010 04:58 pm
Germany becomes the first team to finish third in consecutive World Cups and finishes third for a record fourth time.

Tomorrow: Go Holland! (but Spain does have an excellent team)
ehBeth

Reply Sat 10 Jul, 2010 05:07 pm
@wandeljw,
I'll be shimmying and twirling in oranje tomorrow.

(there are a few seconds on youtube somewhere)
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Sun 11 Jul, 2010 01:20 am
@Izzie,

Quote:
Have a Hugh Grant on keeping me company - Mickey Blue Eyes - will be nodding off shortly methinks

Fuggeddabadit
Izzie

Reply Sun 11 Jul, 2010 11:12 am
@McTag,
ha...POMcT - it was a rubbiiiiiiiiiish filllllm - but he's cute to look at Wink mind you... so is she Razz

soooooooo...

here we go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Danny Boy lalallaalaaaaaallla...........WAKEY WAKEY, where are ye cobber!

http://img1.photographersdirect.com/img/12022/wm/pd469126.jpg

goooooooooooooooooooooooooo THE NETHERLANDS Very Happy

oh yay oh yayoyayoyay... <shimmy shimmie>
Dutchy

Reply Sun 11 Jul, 2010 01:23 pm
@Izzie,
Scores are level 0-0 at half time, which is flattering the Dutch, as the Spaniards were definitely the better team sofar. Hope the Dutch can improve in second half.
Izzie

Reply Sun 11 Jul, 2010 01:27 pm
@Dutchy,
Hey BEAgle... ooooooh, the Dutchies are lucky to have kept all their players on the pitch.... Shocked some pretty heavy fouls out there

not been the best game so far - hoping for some goals from the oranjes in the second half... one... one would be good Very Happy

C'MON THE NETHERLANDS!
0 Replies

annis

Reply Sun 11 Jul, 2010 01:34 pm
Yes have been cheering on the Netherlands!!
Oh what a brilliant day I have had! Been to Quest - an alternative exhibition - I have been dancing and drumming for 3 1/2 hours, my hands ache and are bruised, my body aches everywhere but have had so much fun!! S girl had her hand henna'd ! Was hot and fantastic! Hope all of you are well!! X
ehBeth

Reply Sun 11 Jul, 2010 01:42 pm
@annis,
drumming and dancing and henna! that sounds like a fab event

don't know what to make of this World Cup game
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 11 Jul, 2010 02:52 pm
@annis,
annis wrote:

Oh what a brilliant day I have had! Been to Quest - an alternative exhibition - I have been dancing and drumming for 3 1/2 hours, my hands ache and are bruised, my body aches everywhere but have had so much fun!! S girl had her hand henna'd ! Was hot and fantastic!

yay for you Tulip! Very Happy Let S-girl know I will be at school on Tues - have changed plans and not going on residential - too much to do at work so will bring S-boy to school prolly!

yep Beth, not too impressed with the game meself... Netherlands down a man now... will it go to penalties... who knows! ooooooooooooh, they need to be careful, could lose another player...

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 09/21/2024 at 11:35:50