"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Letty

Reply Sat 10 Jul, 2010 05:42 am
Dear Iz, I posted a link here for the 2006 reunion of Les Miserables in London. My Irish friend (RIP) loved making fun of French titles. He called that one Less Miserable and Alexander Dumas Alexander Dumass. Smile

Love ya Dancin' Queen!

http://www.bestanimations.com/Music/Dancers/Dancer-03-june.gif

Izzie

Reply Sat 10 Jul, 2010 05:45 am
@Letty,
aha - did Bazza tell you we are going to the 25th Anniversary Celebrations - yayayayayayayayayay

http://25.lesmis.com/?gclid=CKPjkcrw4KICFVeX2AodFz7jYw

ooooooooooooooooooooooh - so excited about that!

Less miserable is always good Wink

(((Letty)))

<ha, can you tell I really don't want to be working - must stop procrastinating - gonna make myself a cuppa tea and then work... will power... must do work!!!!!!!!!! ............

prolly back in a few minutes Wink Razz >
Pepijn Sweep

Reply Sat 10 Jul, 2010 05:48 am
@Izzie,
Easy Is It Not Saters-day To-Day ?

Sometimes people call it the Sab-bath
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sat 10 Jul, 2010 05:48 am
@Izzie,
Hi Izzie, mismi kept her birthday rather quiet, how did you get to know about it? Smile

Many Happy returns Miss Sunshine, hope you, the Prof and boys have a lovely day, will fill my glass now for a toast and wish you many more years to come. (((mismi)

Easy on the booz Captain you have a busy weekend ahead.
McTag

Reply Sat 10 Jul, 2010 07:53 am
@Barry The Mod,

Quote:
Still waiting for McT's pics

Okay, but no bass fiddle, no pics yet.

Here's one with what Elvis called a Fender bass.

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c277/Tags1/IMG_0773.jpg

Barry The Mod

Reply Sat 10 Jul, 2010 08:09 am
@McTag,
That's a nice start mate.I used to play around with a glossy black Fender Jazz Bass Special.But that's another story Wink .
Enjoying the heat here in London town,thanks to a fridge full of cold ones!
Pepijn Sweep

Reply Sat 10 Jul, 2010 08:11 am
@Barry The Mod,
Barry The Mod wrote:

That's a nice start mate.I used to play around with a glossy black Fender Jazz Bass Special.But that's another... story Wink .
Enjoying the heat here in London town,thanks to a fridge full of cold ones!

zzzzaid whât ? I am not sure which
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Sat 10 Jul, 2010 08:31 am
@Izzie,
((Izzie)) Thank you! So sweet...it's a low key kind of thing. The Prof and I are headed out on the town tonight. My boys are going home with their grandparents...and I am kind of feeling funny about it. I love my boys to be here. They are just going for a little while...but still - just not the same when they are gone!

Thank you dear friend! xox
mismi

Reply Sat 10 Jul, 2010 08:32 am
@Letty,
((Lett)) That is beautiful...thank you for the birthday wishes!
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Sat 10 Jul, 2010 08:33 am
@Barry The Mod,
Hey there Barry - how are you? Sounds like your enjoying your summer...that's good!

Thank you! Have a cold one for me, mate!
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Sat 10 Jul, 2010 08:35 am
@Dutchy,
Thank you Dear Dutchy! I like to keep it on the down low. Wink Izzie stumbled onto it a while back and has the memory of an elephant apparently. Very Happy

Thank you all...hugs to each and every one of you!
mis
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Sat 10 Jul, 2010 08:35 am
@McTag,
Pretty awesome McT...trying to teach my three boys to play. Short attention spans have we. Very Happy
0 Replies

Pepijn Sweep

Reply Sat 10 Jul, 2010 08:38 am
What Boys ? My divorcée in England looks for a Tall Blond Male (not gay, bisexual or kinky stuff". Well, kinky may-flower-lie
Izzie

Reply Sat 10 Jul, 2010 09:01 am
@mismi,
Hey ((((((Missy)))))))) darling - yep, low key, ize like that too! Have fun tonight and tho it's gonna be weird not having your little fellaz around for a bit - try and enjoy the time just for you and the Professor - love you so much Mis - Happy Birthday to you... hugs to you and the Dixies xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So, just a little ticked off now - listening to music whilst I work - can't believe what I am seeing in front of me, and I must say, very clever, the kidz that iz, there are lots of ticks in the boxes in their school reports - only a couple of "try harder" - but some people try hard and still get a bad mark Sad but they do try their best so a tick in the box number 3 for effort Very Happy So many subjects, so many comments - this is gonna take me hours. Will get there in the end, no doubt!

Here's a tune - as the little fella would say - mind bottling

course, it's mind boggling - all these reports, that iz...

BEAgle - yep, no drinks quite yet, but I am thinking I may partake a little later - I am the proverbial elephant in the room it appears - I think that's worth a Baileys or two to knock me out! Big sleep to you. Love D. x

McTag - oooooooooooooooh, is that your fender - oooooooooooh, very nice! Can you bring your geeeeeeetar to London in August if you make it down to the city and jam for us! I will not sing too loudly - but ohhhhh, wouldn't that be a hoot!

Pepi - ha, you'll do well here - your posts have been making me chuckle Very Happy - colourful - that you are Pepi - that you are! (by the way, that's a good thing. Your English is very good especially as it's hard to keep up with the yabbering on here at times Razz)

OK - back to work for a couple hours...

Laterz crew Very Happy

Pepijn Sweep

Reply Sat 10 Jul, 2010 09:08 am
I feel humble and well-cometh
0 Replies

mismi

@Pepijn Sweep,
Hi there Pepi - I have three wee boys. My babies...and then one big boy...my husband. The four of them together keep me on my toes....

We are about to go fishing. S dug the worms...I will get to help bait the hooks...pretty nasty. But the fishing is fun...lots of brim.
mismi

@Izzie,
Thank you - smooches -

going to get the fishin' poles and head down to the lake
0 Replies

Pepijn Sweep

Reply Sat 10 Jul, 2010 09:09 am
@mismi,
Hodie. How's the Bourbon ? 2 Cents Drunk
mismi

Reply Sat 10 Jul, 2010 09:12 am
@Pepijn Sweep,
a necessity Wink
Pepijn Sweep

Reply Sat 10 Jul, 2010 09:16 am
@mismi,
I try not to drink but now... C* at work and me just chatting with U. Wait a minute;.... Cheers ! The drink is a greenish blue and called Hyp-no-ISIS

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 09/22/2024 at 01:45:52