The content of Obama's character

ebrown p

Reply Mon 11 Feb, 2008 01:54 pm
Gargamel wrote:
Fact: the number of anti-Obama threads started by Miller is directly proportional to Obama's success in the primaries.

The more ass he kicks, the more threads of this nature.

In short, things are looking good for Barack.

Have you entertained the possibility you have this backwards?

Maybe Obama owes Miller a big thank you.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Tue 12 Feb, 2008 11:25 pm
I've never believed too much of what Obama has said. This includes his comments on his "work" on Chicago's SouthSide (asbestos in a housing project, while 90% of the SouthSide is turned into a 15 mile garbage-infested slum) and his comments in Chicago magazine, in which he stated that his father-in-law put his son Obama's brother-in-law) through Princeton University. In fact, the son won a basketball scholarship and his father did not "put" his son through college.

Why can't Obama state the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth?

I don't think he is trustworthy.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Wed 13 Feb, 2008 07:14 am
Miller wrote:
I've never believed too much of what Obama has said. This includes his comments on his "work" on Chicago's SouthSide (asbestos in a housing project, while 90% of the SouthSide is turned into a 15 mile garbage-infested slum) and his comments in Chicago magazine, in which he stated that his father-in-law put his son Obama's brother-in-law) through Princeton University. In fact, the son won a basketball scholarship and his father did not "put" his son through college.

Once again, even if you are correct about Obama, your preferred candidate is a KNOWN liar, probably an accessory to murder, tax cheat, suspected participant in securities fraud with a big fat butt.

Any questions?
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Wed 13 Feb, 2008 09:28 am
Miller wrote:

You say funny things. Laughing

I'd be mad, too, if I were a Hillary supporter, the way things have been going lately.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Wed 13 Feb, 2008 09:53 am
Poor Miller. Poor, poor Miller.
0 Replies

revel

Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2008 10:36 am
The other Obama (one of them) is locked and I wanted to respond to this concerning Obama and gun control.

As usual cjhsa is a little unhinged on the issue and has equated common sense in gun control issues with wanting to strip the second ammendment.

Barack Obama on Gun Control
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2008 11:59 am
Assuming Obama get the nod, will he follow McCains lead?

http://phoenix.bizjournals.com/phoenix/stories/2008/02/11/daily33.html?jst=b_ln_hl

U.S. Sen. John McCain's office Wednesday countered speculation that the Arizona Republican would resign this summer to focus on his presidential bid.

McCain spokeswoman Melissa Shuffield told the Phoenix Business Journal that McCain has "no current plans" to step down from his Senate seat.

A summer resignation could create a mad dash to succeed McCain in the November election. Gov. Janet Napolitano would appoint an interim senator to serve until the November election if McCain resigns. State law requires that appointment to be of the same party as the officeholder.

Business and political sources familiar with the issue already are talking about possible interim contenders, including Phoenix attorneys Grant Woods and Patrick McGroder, McCain aide Deb Gullett and Secretary of State Jan Brewer. Phoenix Congressman John Shadegg -- who just announced he was not running for reelection next year -- also could be in the mix. He is a fiscal conservative generally popular with business interests.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2008 12:02 pm
woiyo wrote:

http://phoenix.bizjournals.com/phoenix/stories/2008/02/11/daily33.html?jst=b_ln_hl

U.S. Sen. John McCain's office Wednesday countered speculation that the Arizona Republican would resign this summer to focus on his presidential bid.

McCain spokeswoman Melissa Shuffield told the Phoenix Business Journal that McCain has "no current plans" to step down from his Senate seat.

A summer resignation could create a mad dash to succeed McCain in the November election. Gov. Janet Napolitano would appoint an interim senator to serve until the November election if McCain resigns. State law requires that appointment to be of the same party as the officeholder.

Business and political sources familiar with the issue already are talking about possible interim contenders, including Phoenix attorneys Grant Woods and Patrick McGroder, McCain aide Deb Gullett and Secretary of State Jan Brewer. Phoenix Congressman John Shadegg -- who just announced he was not running for reelection next year -- also could be in the mix. He is a fiscal conservative generally popular with business interests.

Follow McCain's lead and NOT resign his role as Senator?

Yes, I expect he will do exactly that.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2008 12:27 pm
Cycloptichorn wrote:
woiyo wrote:

Follow McCain's lead and NOT resign his role as Senator?

Yes, I expect he will do exactly that.

Cycloptichorn

No, consider stepping down as McCain may do.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2008 12:31 pm
Did you read the article?

Quote:

He isn't considering stepping down, according to the article, so I don't know where you are getting this from.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2008 12:31 pm
woiyo wrote:
No, consider stepping down as McCain may do.

Nah. McCain is well past retirement age as Dole was when he ran. Obama's best Senate years are ahead assuming he's not essentially forcibly retired in nine years.
0 Replies