dagmaraka

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2008 08:35 pm
http://sportzfun.com/photos/albums/cycling/CyclingSatan.jpg

well....i was looking for some other 'challenger' photo....but this one struck me as rather interesting, so here it is. do what you will with it.
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2008 08:37 pm
isn't that gus?
0 Replies

Diest TKO

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2008 08:42 pm
aperson wrote:
Nice. My thoughts exactly.

And here I thought nobody would get that joke.

T
K
O
0 Replies

aperson

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2008 09:03 pm
What can I say? Laughing
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 20 Feb, 2008 06:03 pm
i still have head-splitting headaches. i wish they were somethingelse-splitting.... there's plenty of things that legitimately need splitting. grrr.
0 Replies

Diest TKO

Reply Wed 20 Feb, 2008 10:12 pm
dagmaraka wrote:
i still have head-splitting headaches. i wish they were somethingelse-splitting.... there's plenty of things that legitimately need splitting. grrr.

Is this creative inuendo?

T
K
O?
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 20 Feb, 2008 10:17 pm
in ur endo! u leave mine alone!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 20 Feb, 2008 10:31 pm
Not all is well in the heathen house. I'm going to bed dammit. I think we three are in three different stages of the same sick.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 20 Feb, 2008 10:37 pm
same sick, same ick, same headick!
0 Replies

Diest TKO

Reply Thu 21 Feb, 2008 12:08 am
Atama ga itai desu ka?

T
K
O
0 Replies

aperson

Reply Thu 21 Feb, 2008 01:24 am
Je ne comprom pas.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Thu 21 Feb, 2008 01:45 am
Seikatsu....fukuzatsu!

d
k
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Thu 21 Feb, 2008 08:09 am
Feel better, all
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 21 Feb, 2008 08:54 am
Thanks JPB. I seem hit least badly. I'm sneezy, snuffly and achy, with a headache for three days, but none of it is that intense.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Fri 22 Feb, 2008 11:17 pm
I don't know where everybody is, but here in the glitterbag household, I have been hacking and wheezing for about 16 days now. I figure it's a good day if my lip's don't turn blue while I cough. I don't have fond thought's for my doctor right now either.......I don't want her to be sick but I hope she has a good reason for not letting me come in for an examination.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 27 Feb, 2008 11:46 am
so... i was talking about heathen rites on Easter Monday in Slovakia over at the Boston Gathering thread..... it's a fascinating thing, so I'll dump more info here...later.
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Wed 27 Feb, 2008 05:24 pm
Re: Heathen Club
dagmaraka wrote:
In the eyes of countless religions, I'm going to hell. It's fine by me...because as an outsider, it seems to me that every last soul on this planet is going there. I'm sent there by Christians and Muslims at least, for being an infidel... But they condemn each other there and other people of "wrong" faith, too.....in the end, nobody has the slightest whimpering chance. No heavenly choirs, no virgins, no nuthin. We've all done wrong in somebody's book and there's no way to appease every last silly god people ever thunk up. I'm sick and tired of the silly gods, hells and heavens and preachings of morality based on a heap of fairy tales.

I ain't an agnostic. Not even an atheist. I am a plain ole heathen and I think we deserve our spot in the sun, too. After all, we only live once and then it's downhill from there. 6 feet down, to be exact.

So, heathens, let's live it up, first round's on me!

i worship the goddess ishtar i swear to god.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Wed 27 Feb, 2008 09:39 pm
Woe to him whom Ishtar had honoured! The fickle goddess treated her passing lovers cruelly, and the unhappy wretches usually paid dearly for the favours heaped on them.

Not a god to trifle with in my opinion.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 27 Feb, 2008 09:44 pm
I like Hecate. Goddess of wilderness, childbirth, crossroad, maggots and other random things...and also known as Queen of Ghosts.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Wed 27 Feb, 2008 09:47 pm
I think you might really be ishtar dagalicious.
0 Replies