Survivor: Fans vs. Favs.

farmerman

Reply Fri 2 May, 2008 06:37 am
I realize. I just think youre being manipulated and you dont do anything except sit there with your dips and chips and cheap wine.
I wanna see a reality show called "Trailer trash" in which we move these hot chicks into a trailer park and set them loose to ensnare all the married men they can. The cameras watch as the marrieds get caught and laughter ensues.

SUrvivor is a show for pussies.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Fri 2 May, 2008 06:43 am
farmerman wrote:

Survivor is a show for pussies.

Meowwww. (I assume that's the pussy we are talking here)

I never eat when I watch TV, makes one pudgy over time.

If I want to watch trailer trash I can just look out my top floor window over at my neighbors. They have monthly burn barrel BBQs.
(I do not have fancy cable like you rich sheep farmers).
0 Replies

caribou

Reply Fri 2 May, 2008 07:12 am
Maybe Farmer should be watching "Farmer wants a Wife", on the CW.

So Survivor, yeah, it's been fun the last couple of weeks! Took them long enough to vote Ozzie out!

Amanda, well, I think she's playing a MUCH better game this time. Maybe she learned some important lessons... I'm still tired of her big cow eye thing though.

And she better keep an eye on Parvati.

And that Natalie.

I don't think I really care who wins.... I'm here for the entertainment.

I am rooting for Eric, simply cause he's the last boy standing. I'd give him man statis if he survives the next 7 or so days with those women.
Go, Eric!
(oh, and I give Eric major credit for resisting the Amanda girl whine. And during the immunity challege I was saying "Be a man Eric!")

Cirie. Another one to watch out for...
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 2 May, 2008 08:53 am
I know who the winner is already, and Im not gonna tell.Keep dissin the Fman and Ill call the sponsor and theyll stop it NOW>
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Fri 2 May, 2008 11:10 am
The whole immunity idol thing - just proves further how men get screwed by their huge egos. Two men get the idol and both of them back to back don't use it thinking they have control over the game.

The women in this game are playing to win; the men are wimps and thought they had some control.

I kinda get amused at Erik's naive - "Look, bro, its Jeff Provost right there!" He will only win if he keeps winning immunity. I hope he does - it is like watching a young child.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Fri 2 May, 2008 05:08 pm
I relished all the worry after Amanda played the idol last night.

I loved how she went around all mopey and never even tried to argue her case before tribal council. Those girls should have figured it out but their smugness caught up with them.

I wasn't sorry to see James go but was sorry for the circumstance of his leaving.

This season started off a bit boring but it is turning out to be really good.

I'm still not a big fan of Eric. I wanted Jason to win. Now I just want to to be one of the fans since it seems like the favorites have already had their chance.
0 Replies

caribou

Reply Fri 2 May, 2008 07:43 pm
I like James.

I don't think he could ever win this game.
But he amuses me with what he says.

No one wanted to invite him home for dinner? Why? Does he eat grossly? I mean, it's not pretty when he's eating the bats. But I thought that was just the bats....
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Thu 8 May, 2008 07:24 pm
Dumbest Survivor Ever:

http://wwwimage.cbs.com/primetime/survivor16/images/content/cast/sur16_erik_240.jpg
0 Replies

caribou

Reply Thu 8 May, 2008 07:46 pm
I think this may be my most favorite season of survivor EVER. I mean, it's non stop week to week blindside after blindside.

And then tonight! Wow! That was priceless! I can't remember when I laughed so hard.

Poor Poor Eric.
Just got to shake your head at the boy after you tire yourself out by laughing.

Cirie, oh you tricky tricky woman. She's making them all dance and they don't even know it.

(Natalie, you had the perfect opportunity to talk Cirie to your side, but instead she pulls your strings and spends the afternoon amusing herself at your expense!)
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Thu 8 May, 2008 10:36 pm
Is it actually possible that someone can be that stupid and still have human DNA? There are apes with more brain power. Monkeys even. This guy is an insult to primates.

I confess that I got so disgusted at one point that I tuned out. So I missed the conversations and the politicing and pursuasion stuff. I saw this coming a mile away.

The final is Sunday. I think Cirie deserves to win. Don't know if she will, but she deserves it. She's been behind every master move.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Fri 9 May, 2008 06:28 am
You can't even blame it on food or exhaustion, he just came back from a tropical spa. Just pathetic.

I seem to recall Cirie winning an audience vote thing in the past, maybe a car? I think she deserves to win this time because she was one of those contestants who was afraid of everything from snakes to leaves when she first arrived. Now she has returned for a second round, conquered her fears, and has used her brain to twist everyone else into a knot for her benefit.
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Fri 9 May, 2008 07:09 am
I like Cirie too.
I thought she was great the first time around.

I can't believe last night.
James is happy though to now not be the stupidest Survivor ever.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Fri 9 May, 2008 08:06 am
How dumb are these guys?! I laughed so much that even this morning as I drove into work, I couldn't help but laugh again. Can anyone be that gullible? The women played him to the T - not that it was that difficult. If he was hot enough - he would be a Mimbo (please refer to my Mimbo thread). I think the women were shocked that he fell for it - did you see the look on their faces of disbelief? Also, this is the first time that they actually showed each vote before Jeff pulled them out - there was no way to surprise the audience on this one.

I also loved how Pavarti just hung out and sunned herself; I think she enjoyed herself as much as Eric and Amanda on the reward.
0 Replies