Campaign reporting- '08

Gala

Reply Mon 4 Feb, 2008 06:48 am
The media now reports on what a MaCain/Obama race would look like. When did they become the nominees? The media needs to get a grip.

They are too rabid, aggressive, foaming at the mouth. Non-stop gassiness.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 640 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Tue 5 Feb, 2008 04:47 pm
Gala
Are you against the embedded American Media
or the corporate controlled commerical compassional conservative
un critical citizens?
Tell me in plain language please.
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Tue 5 Feb, 2008 05:53 pm
Were you just as upset in March of 2006 when there were already articles about McCain vs. Clinton?

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/PollVault/story?id=1694406

((I may agree with you, if you making a non-biased observation and not just complaining because your candidate is getting slighted).
0 Replies

Gala

Reply Wed 6 Feb, 2008 07:26 am
ebrown_p wrote:
Were you just as upset in March of 2006 when there were already articles about McCain vs. Clinton?

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/PollVault/story?id=1694406

((I may agree with you, if you making a non-biased observation and not just complaining because your candidate is getting slighted).

ebrown-- I assure you, it's not biased. I am sensitive to non-stop noise and some of these reporters never shut up.

Actually, I don't recall the 2006 speculation about McCain/Clinton, but in many ways it's far more objective when there is breathing room between elections. It's still specualtion, but the opportunity for reflection presents itself.

This presidential race is exciting and extremely interesting, but the Talking Heads scurry around like lemmings-- whichever way the wind blows they are commenting.

Also, I need to point out, I am not rabid in my support for any candidate. I'd like to see Obama get the nomination, but Clinton will be fine too. I will be discouraged if a Republican wins, but whatever...
0 Replies

Gala

Reply Wed 6 Feb, 2008 07:27 am
Ramafuchs wrote:
Gala
Are you against the embedded American Media
or the corporate controlled commerical compassional conservative
un critical citizens?
Tell me in plain language please.

I'm against your pretentious clap-trap nonsense. Cease now and I will be grateful.
0 Replies