US Jews in Clinton's pocket?

Zippo

Reply Sat 2 Feb, 2008 02:47 pm
Quote:

Fifty-eight percent of Jewish voters support New York senator in Florida primary elections. 'Jewish support for Hillary Clinton greater than support she gets among white voters,' says Steve Rabinovich, political strategist who served in White House during Bill Clinton era...

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3501667,00.html

This YNET article is very telling.

It telegraphs precisely who Israel and AIPAC thinks will be the best US president for Israel, not for the US.

If this 2008 election is about anything, it must be about which candidates will put the US first, second, and third in its thinking.

The current administration has not done that, and the catastrophic wars in Iraq, Afghanistan (and perhaps, soon, Iran) demonstrates clearly the outcome of an "Israel first" geopolitical mentality.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 467 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Foofie

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2008 05:26 pm
Re: US Jews in Clinton's pocket?
Zippo wrote:
Quote:

Fifty-eight percent of Jewish voters support New York senator in Florida primary elections. 'Jewish support for Hillary Clinton greater than support she gets among white voters,' says Steve Rabinovich, political strategist who served in White House during Bill Clinton era...

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3501667,00.html

This YNET article is very telling.

It telegraphs precisely who Israel and AIPAC thinks will be the best US president for Israel, not for the US.

If this 2008 election is about anything, it must be about which candidates will put the US first, second, and third in its thinking.

The current administration has not done that, and the catastrophic wars in Iraq, Afghanistan (and perhaps, soon, Iran) demonstrates clearly the outcome of an "Israel first" geopolitical mentality.

The wording of the quoted article infers that New York Jews are not white. That's cute.

Your conclusion is specious, since Florida Jews tend to be ex-New Yorkers, and they like Hillary more likely for being a New York senator. They also liked, and voted for her husband. It is totally incorrect to think that, "It telegraphs precisely who Israel and AIPAC thinks will be the best US president for Israel, not for the US."

What about any gender centric Jewish women that vote for Hillary? If the above quote of yours was true, American Jews would all vote Republican. However, American Jews are known to be a majority of Democrats.

I'll vote for McCain hopefully, since I would like to see the U.S. in Iraq for at least 100 hundred years. Personally, I'd like to see the U.S. never leave Iraq or Afghanistan, or the entire Middle East. At least not until the oil is all used up.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2008 07:23 pm
Foofie wrote:
At least not until the oil is all used up.

Foofie's candor is telling on two counts.

It once again points up a rapacious country that's willing to murder others and destroy their property to satisfy its own greediness.

It also points up that Foofie's delusions are merely a way to try to personally assuage any tiny measure of guilt that might rise in her/his black soul.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2008 10:17 pm
JTT wrote:
Foofie wrote:
At least not until the oil is all used up.

Foofie's candor is telling on two counts.

It once again points up a rapacious country that's willing to murder others and destroy their property to satisfy its own greediness.

It also points up that Foofie's delusions are merely a way to try to personally assuage any tiny measure of guilt that might rise in her/his black soul.

What are my "delusions"? I thought I was being very realistic? Would any country have anything to do with the Arab oil countries, if there was no oil there?

And, why do you believe I have a soul? I'm a mammel. I live and eventually die. Souls are for religious people. And, if you believe in souls and refer to my soul in a pejorative way as black, wouldn't that be racist? Why can't a white soul be the "bad" soul?
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2008 10:56 pm
What color ARE Jewish people? Ignorance always makes me laugh!!!
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2008 11:03 pm
NickFun wrote:
What color ARE Jewish people? Ignorance always makes me laugh!!!

Some are whitish, some are blackish, some are pinkish. But your question relates to what?
0 Replies