Why 7 days for Creation?

TomTomBinks

Reply Mon 28 Aug, 2017 09:54 pm
@cameronleon,
Cam,
You said the clocks were malfunctioning. If they were malfunctioning they wouldn't be reliable. And yet GPS works very well and has been working well for many years. How do you account for the differing rates of the moving and the stationary clocks?
The clocks being in space has nothing to do with it. The rate of discrepancy is due to the clock's motion. The clock's motion relative to the other clock. Let's not call it time dilation. Let's just say that some mysterious mechanism causes clocks to run at differing rates when they are moving very quickly.
MontereyJack

Reply Mon 28 Aug, 2017 11:43 pm
@cameronleon,
since very few people live on thesun and very few clocks on the sun have not melted down into their constituent atoms, and since the GPS system for the sun project has not yet been finalized, people other than you have not really talked about it very much. After all, the use of GPS satellite clocks has been pretty much confined to earthlings, and we care pretty much exclusively about GPS systems for our use--you don't want your GPS to tell you it's all right to drive through the doors into the aisles of your local CVS rather than into the kparking lot after all. However whan all those kinks get ironed out, per the analogy with the irrefutable evidence for time dilation for earth-centgric GPS systems that the engineers have worked with fokr decades, you will find that there is time dilation on earth with respect to its travel around the sun, and further time dilation for our satellites, because of their travel with the earth around the sun and a further effect for their additional travel around the earth. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha on you.
0 Replies

brianjakub

Reply Tue 29 Aug, 2017 12:38 am
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
You need to study the history of calendars. It started long before the christian religion was created
According to the Christian Bible in the first chapter of the Gospel John, Christ existed before atoms.
Quote:
The Word Became Flesh
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. . .14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.
The book of Genesis, that talks about that Christian beginning to the Universe, is an account of an oral story compiled from ancient sources which more than likely are older than calendars.
0 Replies

ascribbler

Reply Tue 29 Aug, 2017 01:37 am
@cameronleon,
Quote:
Again, God is order, and 7 is a nice number, I also like the number 7.

I agree with God, the creator of heavens and earth that 7 days was a right choice.

Yes, and 7 is also lucky.

Less than 7 days might make the universe seem peremptorily brusque almighty while more could appear prerogatively lackadaisical.

Do you know of other numbers with special significance to the realm?
cameronleon

Reply Tue 29 Aug, 2017 07:34 am
@TomTomBinks,
Quote:
Cam,
You said the clocks were malfunctioning. If they were malfunctioning they wouldn't be reliable. And yet GPS works very well and has been working well for many years. How do you account for the differing rates of the moving and the stationary clocks?
The clocks being in space has nothing to do with it. The rate of discrepancy is due to the clock's motion. The clock's motion relative to the other clock. Let's not call it time dilation. Let's just say that some mysterious mechanism causes clocks to run at differing rates when they are moving very quickly.

In order to understand the process of different data given by clocks of the same class located in different environments, you must use clocks -of the same or of a different class- to experiment with them.

Lets say.

http://www.digital-watch.com/DWL/1work/texas_instrument_unknown

http://www.digital-watch.com/images/made/images/remote/http_www.ummedia.com/MY_SITES/seikolc/EE/images/watchlibrary/texas_400_500_b609ee8a1683190f_c1.jpg

1)- five digital Texas watches were used for this experiment.

2)- all of the watches were with new batteries and their data was monitored for a week to check their equal result.

3)- two of the watches were located in a wall at regular environment, it was Spring time, no need of air conditioner or heating.

4)- one watch was located in the freezer compartment of a refrigerator

5) one watch was located in a blade of a fan running 24/7 (the other blades weight was compensated using single pole switches which were of the same weight of the watch)

6)- one watch was located outside the building.

Results after a week.

1)- watches hanging in the wall and watch placed outside the building, and watch placed in fan's blade showed no difference in data. (Note that after 35 days the watch placed in the fan's blade showed one second ahead in comparison with the watches in wall and outside the building)

2) watch inside the freezer compartment showed no data when took out of the refrigerator but data was visible after a few minutes. From here

a) the daily monitoring showed of 5 seconds ahead every day.
b) the rate of being ahead was regular, 5 seconds per day.

2)- after two weeks, one of the watches hanging on the wall replaced the watch inside the freezer compartment. The watch from the freezer compartment was placed hanging on the wall. From here

a)- the watch inside the freezer compartment showed the same 5 seconds ahead per day. The regular rate of delay didn't change for weeks.

b)- the watch that was exposed to freezing temperatures and later hung on the wall at normal environment stop showing malfunction and its data was given as it was calibrated from manufacturer.

The conclusion made was that a different environment -other than the environment where the watches were made and calibrated- will cause the malfunction of digital watches.

This experiment also showed that the rate of malfunction was regular and not so disparate.

This is to say, that one can use a device for updating the different data given by the watch inside the freezer compartment to fit with the data of the watch hanging on the wall.

This simple experiment from above shows that the mechanism of the watch itself was the affected one by the change of environment.

No time dilatation or similar fantasy was even optional to explain the observation.

The malfunction of atomic clocks in outer space is under a regular rate because the speed of the satellite is the same continually.

For this reason, we can use a receiver to update the data of the affected atomic clock. As atomic clocks are made with same mechanism, their affected mechanism will provide a similar affected data in all the clocks of the same class..

The best explanation for the phenomena happening in atomic clocks in outer space is the environment to which these clocks are exposed, which is an environment different from the environment in which these clocks were calibrated.

This is to say, you build an atomic clock in outer space and you calibrate it to pair an atomic clock made on earth, such data delay or data ahead from the atomic clock in outer space won't happen.

Lets say, here on earth you have calibrated the atomic clock to a fixed rate of counting 9,192,631,770 vibrations of the atom of Cesium in order to have a "tic", a second.

If you build an atomic clock in outer space and you want to pair its data equally with the data of atomic clocks on ground zero, then the calibration must be at a variable rate and counting, as an example, 9,192,600,000 vibrations to have a "tic", a second.

The cause of the different data from the atomic clock in outer space in comparison with the data of same clocks on ground zero is that atoms (matter and energy in general) behave different in different environments.

It has been accepted that the speed of light is different inside our atmosphere in comparison with same light traveling in vacuum, which is a different environment.

You have plenty evidence from tests made in the space station that everything coming from earth to that space station is affected by the different environment.

As you can see, a regular rate of malfunction in clocks is a fact, proved in the experiment with cheap Texas watches.

If you have doubts about what you have read in this message, you don't need to ask for more, just buy the cheapest watches you can find in the market, and follow the same simple procedure narrated above, and you will obtain the same result from a watch installed in the freezer compartment: a regular rate of malfunction showing the same variation of number of seconds in its data in comparison with the watch located in a regular environment.

Please don't argue that one can't compare cheap digital watches with atomic watches.

The expectation was a complete malfunction or data delay from the watches inside the freezer compartment. The freezing temperatures inside the refrigerator are variable but are under a parameter which will maintain an average temperature.

The experiment made with Texas watches showed an unexpected result of a regular rate malfunction, it was surprise, but it did guide for the explanation of the same regular rate malfunction in atomic clocks in outer space.

cameronleon

Reply Tue 29 Aug, 2017 07:45 am
@ascribbler,
Quote:

Yes, and 7 is also lucky.

Less than 7 days might make the universe seem peremptorily brusque almighty while more could appear prerogatively lackadaisical.

Do you know of other numbers with special significance to the realm?

If I was God I should make an 8 days week.

6 days of work and 2 days of rest, so a weekend at the beach can be more enjoyable.
0 Replies

TomTomBinks

Reply Tue 29 Aug, 2017 11:14 am
@cameronleon,
Quote:
The malfunction of atomic clocks in outer space is under a regular rate because the speed of the satellite is the same continually

You say malfunction, I say time dilation. The cause is the motion of the watch, the effect is the same.
cameronleon

Reply Tue 29 Aug, 2017 02:34 pm
@TomTomBinks,
Quote:

You say malfunction, I say time dilation. The cause is the motion of the watch, the effect is the same.

It is not only speed, because we are talking of satellites traveling at the same altitude from ground zero, this is to say, a different gravity influence. problems with your position are two at this moment.

1)- You say time dilatation, but you are not proving that time exists. Your claim is simply unacceptable.

2)- It appears that you ignore that the data received from atomic clocks in outer space is actually ahead rather than a delay.

Even more, in the experiment with Texas digital clocks,, the data was also ahead, the 5 seconds weren't delay.

The data of the clock in the fan's blade also was ahead.

Bring sand clocks and water clocks to outer space, the malfunction of those clocks prove without doubt that the devices are the ones affected simply by being located in a different environment, other than the one where they were calibrated.

Your position has no validity at all.

kk4mds

Reply Tue 29 Aug, 2017 07:20 pm
G-d had reserved a tee time on Saturday.
0 Replies

TomTomBinks

Reply Wed 30 Aug, 2017 07:33 pm
@cameronleon,
Quote:
Bring sand clocks and water clocks to outer space, the malfunction of those clocks prove without doubt that the devices are the ones affected simply by being located in a different environment, other than the one where they were calibrated.

Sand clocks and water depend on gravity, so naturally they won't operate in a zero-gravity environment. I say zero-gravity because a satellite in orbit is in equilibrium between it's velocity and the gravitational field it orbits.
cheap digital watches placed in a freezer will malfunction. Cold temperatures affect how batteries work. Exposing a watch to harsh outdoor conditions, i.e. sunlight, dew, etc. will cause them to malfunction. No mysteries here.
I wouldn't compare cheap digital watches to atomic clocks. The decay of cesium isotopes won't be affected by the relatively slight environmental differences between the earth's surface and earth orbit.
How do we define time and prove that it exists? I don't know. Ask a physicist. There are some here on A2k. Just because I don't know, I won't claim this knowledge doesn't exist. Which is what you seem to be doing.
JosefinaEL

Reply Fri 27 Oct, 2017 01:38 am
WOW.. from 2008 until now.. almost a decade thread..
rosborne979

Reply Fri 27 Oct, 2017 11:29 am
@JosefinaEL,
JosefinaEL wrote:

WOW.. from 2008 until now.. almost a decade thread..

Yeh, pretty cool. The question was answered quite a while back, but the thread continues to trickle along. Smile
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 27 Oct, 2017 04:20 pm
Does time exist? Just don't spend an inordinate amount of time contemplating the issue. Life is short. If you remember what happened recently, it proves time exists. Whether it's clock time or any other human measurement of time, the concept proves the condition of time. You can experience a similar experience, but not the same one.
cameronleon

Reply Sun 29 Oct, 2017 06:04 pm
@TomTomBinks,
Quote:
Sand clocks and water depend on gravity, so naturally they won't operate in a zero-gravity environment. I say zero-gravity because a satellite in orbit is in equilibrium between it's velocity and the gravitational field it orbits.

Exactly.

The sand and water clocks are the affected ones.

It happens that the same effects are happening with atomic clocks calibrated under ground zero gravity, a calibration which will be affected when exposed to outer space gravity. The malfunction and different behavior will happen to all matter and energy going from ground zero to outer space.

Quote:
cheap digital watches placed in a freezer will malfunction. Cold temperatures affect how batteries work. Exposing a watch to harsh outdoor conditions, i.e. sunlight, dew, etc. will cause them to malfunction. No mysteries here.

No matter if clocks are cheap or million dollars cost. All clocks are made of matter and matter itself is affected when leaving earth ground zero going to outer space. The atomic clock works by signals (vibration frequency of the atom of Cesium used as signals) which can be affected by acceleration and different gravity as interference to them.

On the other hand, you have nothing factual to explain how time (which is not physical existent) dilates.

You "time dilatation" is the mystery, you say it happens but you can['t explain it... tell the truth... you are making magic here...

Quote:
I wouldn't compare cheap digital watches to atomic clocks. The decay of cesium isotopes won't be affected by the relatively slight environmental differences between the earth's surface and earth orbit.

Oh yeah? Liquid metals which can't be mixed on ground zero can be easily mixed in outer space. This is how a different gravity affects matter at its molecular and atomic level.

Quote:
How do we define time and prove that it exists? I don't know. Ask a physicist. There are some here on A2k. Just because I don't know, I won't claim this knowledge doesn't exist. Which is what you seem to be doing.

So, you are defending a theory claiming time dilatation without confirming if time really exists physically.

Come on. In your case we are talking about another religion, you believe in time dilatation by faith alone.

So, your god is "time", your god's wife is "light" and the prophet of your religion is Einstein.

I can see now why this religion of relativity has many adepts, they follow it by inertia of stupidity.

cameronleon

Reply Sun 29 Oct, 2017 06:09 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Does time exist? Just don't spend an inordinate amount of time contemplating the issue. Life is short. If you remember what happened recently, it proves time exists. Whether it's clock time or any other human measurement of time, the concept proves the condition of time. You can experience a similar experience, but not the same one.

Yes, time exists as a measure.

Longitude exists, volume exists, weight exists, and you can name other measures which exists as measures.

When you turned the third round around the Sun you were two and a half foot tall. When you turned the fifteen round around the Sun you were 5 feet 7 inches tall, and etc.

Measures.
0 Replies

TomTomBinks

Reply Mon 30 Oct, 2017 08:30 am
@cameronleon,
Quote:
In your case we are talking about another religion,

No. Science is not a religion. Just because I don't have all the information, or don't fully understand a concept doesn't mean I rely on faith alone.
It takes years of study to be able to understand some of these concepts, and even then some won't fully comprehend.
Do you feel that you know everything about every subject? Do you know every detail about the car you drive? Could you build one yourself? Of course not. But do you doubt that your car can take you from place to place? Or do you call that magic?
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 30 Oct, 2017 03:41 pm
@TomTomBinks,
True; science is not religion. Science is what explains our physical and biological environment. Religion is a belief system with many different beliefs and gods. Scientific theories can be verified. Environmental science includes our physical and biological existence. Religion cannot provide evidence for any god, because it is based on faith. It is a subject of philosophy.
cameronleon

Reply Mon 30 Oct, 2017 05:59 pm
@TomTomBinks,
Quote:
No. Science is not a religion. Just because I don't have all the information, or don't fully understand a concept doesn't mean I rely on faith alone.

Look.

You better understand this part.

In 1920 and following years, people recommended to give Einstein another Nobel Prize for his relativity theory.

The Nobel Prize of the branch of physics accepted the petitions and investigated about such a theory.

After the investigation, a representative of the Nobel Prize Academy expressed publicly that after a review they were very happy to deny such a reward to Einstein because his relativity theory was "not science but philosophy". And he added more, he said, "...and in my opinion, poor philosophy".

Eddington, the dude who made fraud to validate relativity claims over Newtonian claims about the degree of displacement of the image of a star near the Sun, waited several years to attack science with the same "poor philosophy"again by inventing a new phenomenon: the "black hole".

You can verify that behind the fraudulent validation of relativity in 1919, the same dude Eddington was also behind the black hole fantasy.

He created the new fantasy to validate relativity after 20 years. This is to say, he waited for people to forget how relativity was rejected as science and he managed to convince the new generations that such a poor philosophy was a valid theory.

Quote:
It takes years of study to be able to understand some of these concepts, and even then some won't fully comprehend.
Do you feel that you know everything about every subject? Do you know every detail about the car you drive? Could you build one yourself? Of course not. But do you doubt that your car can take you from place to place? Or do you call that magic?

In my free time I have disassembled a complete car. I was very curious about the whole mechanism of a car. I used a 2005 car. The car was broken down, so I had no intention to rebuild it back. This won't make me a mechanic, but I truly found very interesting how cars are built.

The mechanism from how with electrical impulses gas passes to a compartment to obtain its combustible properties and cause a spark strong enough to move a cylinder, and how the residual toxic smoke will exit and in its way will pass to a catalytic converter to transform it into a less toxic pollutant, and the transmission gears, the steering system, etc... man, it's so amazing... bunch of bolts, cables, car insulation in floors, I didn't have a book helping me to do it in an ordered way, but I do have the tools, and I know how to use them.

I was more amazed after disassembling an old mechanic clock...

There is no magic but technology and precision at its best.

But, nothing is perfect in this physical word. Matter is affected by the environment around.

And based on this fact, that matter is affected by the environment, is when you can comprehend what happens to atomic clocks in outer space, to species throughout generations, etc.

On the other hand, the defenders of those fake theories pretend that their "numerically perfect formulas and equations" can explain phenomena happening in an imperfect universe. Lol.

The new research based on facts alone first, to later explain the phenomena is more accurate than lose predictions with lack of explanation which are nothing but manipulations of formulas to make them fit the prediction.

A theory must explain the mechanism. Until today, no one has explained the mechanism of how time dilates.

For this reason, I told you, relativists lean on magic.

cameronleon

Reply Mon 30 Oct, 2017 06:01 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
True; science is not religion. Science is what explains our physical and biological environment. Religion is a belief system with many different beliefs and gods. Scientific theories can be verified. Environmental science includes our physical and biological existence. Religion cannot provide evidence for any god, because it is based on faith. It is a subject of philosophy.

Well, then verify that time exists physically and can back with your results.
0 Replies

TomTomBinks

Reply Mon 30 Oct, 2017 08:43 pm
@cameronleon,
Quote:
In my free time I have disassembled a complete car

That's good Cam. I can turn a wrench too. What I meant was can you build a car? Do you, yourself without help have the expertise in the various disciplines required to build a car? I mean mine the ore, smelt the iron, design and cast and finish the parts. Everything, the plastic and the glass and the computer boards. of course not. It takes many, many people. Each have their area of expertise. Each do their part and through many years of design improvements we have a car. Now because you don't have this specialized knowledge, do you doubt those that make it work? Do you have to invoke religious faith before you drive to the coffee shop?
It's the same with the study of evolution and the study of physics (relativity). You don't have the education to make a critique.