Why 7 days for Creation?

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 22 Aug, 2017 10:34 am
@cameronleon,
I just have to ask you. Do you understand science? If so, what does it mean to you?
0 Replies

TomTomBinks

Reply Tue 22 Aug, 2017 06:26 pm
@cameronleon,
Quote:
Kill the cheater and problem solved. Justice has been accomplished properly.

Yes, this is the morality of a just and loving god. You are a deluded fool.
farmerman

Reply Tue 22 Aug, 2017 07:06 pm
@cameronleon,
Quote:
show here the evidence that time exists BEFORE it happens that fantasy called "dilatation of time
time dilation is not presently a theory and it may not ever become oneuntil some unassailed evidence or experiment verifies it. Thats not the case for "TD". All the experiments (except maybe Michelson-Morley, and Muon decay) have had "Pop sci myth"
associated with them

Quote:
Bring here the explanation step by step of such "evolution" from a primary microscopic cell up to a human.
Demanding asshole arent you. Why not do some prsonal study and stop being such a clown.
Why should I waste time explaining anything more complex than how to boil water with you. Your mind is permanently closed and you dont even have the unerstaning to ask an intelligent question

Quote:
Show here, the evidence that from a microscopic particle galaxis can be formed.
see what I mean?

Quote:
You know nothing about science, in this matter you are an ignorant.
I fully admit my ignorance. Thats why I pursue my research so I can become less "ignoranter"
All I know is Im waay more informed than you.So when you let a teeny bit of light into what grows for a brain in that skull of yours, perhaps youll begin to understand the development of evidence into theories.

Quote:
And when I say EVIDENCE, I mean it
say please and dont sound so much like a dumass hillbilly

Quote:
Lets fight biblical genesis against your scientific genesis
Ill take you on. But only is you give, measure for measure your "evidence"
Ill open .
1. What is the Biblical age of the earth? and how did yu reach this conclusion. Is there someone who first provided your conclusion? and about when was it determined?

farmerman

Reply Tue 22 Aug, 2017 07:32 pm
@cameronleon,
Quote:
From my part, I can establish that the word "day" in Hebrew, also means step, with the intention of to day, the first phase (step, day, etc.), is this, the second phase is this, the third phase... and so forth.

You realize that ll your tiddling about with linguistics reminds us that when a word first wa used in texts written by nomad desert dwellers, it was a nat tale of aseries lessons that the new fanged "God" required of his follower.
NOWADAYS, you must fall back on linguistics to assert that the Bible comports with what science has found. Your explanations and linguistics bullshit always Follow some embarassing science finding and you guys quickly mull around to discover that "Yep the Bible said that'
(Like th story of Behemoth which is , according to some Biblical Bullshit artist, A dinosaur. (Whatabout all the other dinosaurs like Massospondylus who didnt have "legs like a tree" or Ornithocheirus who looked more like a U-2. The Bible is silent on about 99.9999999% of all developing life on earth. Face it, you have no real scientific evidence that backs ANY of your belief in Creation. ALL the attempts to provide some science to "Scientific Creationism" have been either wrong (like Dr M Behe's "theory" of Irreducible Complexity was debunked by a couple of Calgary U grad students), or they were actual frauds (Paluxey river dinosaur and human footprints occurring together,or Ika Stones, or The dinosaur skeleton with a human skeleton in its grasp , or the 300 my old "human bones in the Pa coal mine) .

Quote:
Today's science has been invaded by stupid guys who invent silly ideas, fill their arguments wit dumb formulas and equations, pay good money, find people of influence, and declare their stupidity as "theories of science."
Well that rally shows that you have abolutely no idea about how competetiv science really is. Let me ask you, did you even take any required science courses in whatever schools you occupied?? You should really get your money back bcause youve been able to take away nothing . You just sound quite angry and frustrated at someone,

I asked you ay back several pages about THE BIBLICAL FLOOD, Can you provide any reasonable evidence that such a flood even occured??
Id lik to understand your thoughts on this

0 Replies

cameronleon

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2017 07:52 am
@TomTomBinks,
Quote:

Yes, this is the morality of a just and loving god. You are a deluded fool.

Between taking away the cheater wife and giving justice to the victim, who is the husband, the law3 of God is the best guide.

How in the world judges and attorneys have manipulated the law in such a way that the cheater wife will be rewarded by keeping the house, keeping the children, receiving child support, and keep having lovers who will visit or liove in the house of that woman?

Do you call this injustice against the husband, "justice"?

Kill the cheater wife and problem solved.

If not killed, justice is the husband keeping the house, keeping the children, receiving child support if the wife works, and put away the b*tch.

You are the deluded fool if you think that rewarding the b*tch is an act of justice.
cameronleon

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2017 08:17 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
time dilation is not presently a theory and it may not ever become oneuntil some unassailed evidence or experiment verifies it. Thats not the case for "TD". All the experiments (except maybe Michelson-Morley, and Muon decay) have had "Pop sci myth"
associated with them

Time dilatation belongs to the fantasy called theory of relativity.

So, you accept that fantasy as if the lunacies of Einstein were science.

For your information, in 1922, the givers of the Nobel Prize of physics, not only denied giving another Nobel Prize to Einstein because the relativity theory -and they were pleased of not giving such an honor to this lunatic- because they found out after a review of the theory, that the theory of relativity is not science but philosophy, and in their opinion, "poor philosophy".

So, we have one of your theories found out as poor philosophy.

For this reason, you can't show evidence that time exists, that time dilates.

Wake up and live reality.

Quote:
Demanding asshole arent you. Why not do some prsonal study and stop being such a clown.
Why should I waste time explaining anything more complex than how to boil water with you. Your mind is permanently closed and you dont even have the unerstaning to ask an intelligent question

I can see that you are insulting rather rthan giving the explanation with solid evidence, of a primeval single cell becoming a human being according to your theory of evolution.

And this lack of knowledge to answer my question is because that theory of evolution is neither a theory, it is just a stupid thought created by philosophers like Kant, who believed that humans come from chimpanzees and orangutans.

Here, we have that there is not a single solid evidence and explanation of how human beings came to be, so the theory of evolution is av good for nothing theory because can't explain the process.

Quote:
see what I mean?....
I fully admit my ignorance. Thats why I pursue my research so I can become less "ignoranter"
All I know is Im waay more informed than you.So when you let a teeny bit of light into what grows for a brain in that skull of yours, perhaps youll begin to understand the development of evidence into theories.

Yes, you are an ignorant, and there is a big chance to include your foolish status.

You have been deceived, because such idea of having a super dense microscopic particle from where the whole matter of the universe will come to be, like galaxies, stars, planets, etc... such is a complete stupidity.

I challenge you and any other ignorant and fool to compare the biblical genesis with the scientific genesis.

Surely the biblical genesis is more "scientific" that the big bang fantasy.

You have failed miserably in answering my questions.

Quote:
1. What is the Biblical age of the earth? and how did yu reach this conclusion. Is there someone who first provided your conclusion? and about when was it determined?

The bible doesn't mention the age of the earth.

As there is no mention of the age of the earth in the bible, people have the option to make conjectures, and people are free to say that the earth can be billions of years old or six thousand years old.

Nobody can confirm with solid evidence whatever age people can give to planet earth.

Honest people will answer this question with the "no one knows" phase.

If you lean on one side and try to impose the idea that the earth is such and such billions years old, then you are a sure fool, because you have no evidence to back up your futile imaginations.

farmerman

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2017 08:54 am
@cameronleon,
You seem to operate without the benefit of reason or facts.
YOU were the one who called time dilation a theory, I merely corrected your misconception. (No matter how much you try to back off, its still not a theory. Sorry.

I really like to debate the above subjects with folks who are a bit more educated in the sciences. It aint really too difficult, all you need is a wifi hotspot and then tell your Phone "hey Google"

Its funny though, you embody Foul's Law perfectly
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2017 09:00 am
@cameronleon,
Quote:
we have one of your theories found out as poor philosophy
The only way to prove a theory is to not disprove it. We are always looking for new evidence in the GR and SR theories.
BTW, did you realize that this is 2017 not 1922.
I know now that you are gunga in another name plate. He and you like to try to make points by posing 100 year old observations as FACT.

Try again .

Avoiding my questions eh? Typical of your team. You are taught to only be the demandor of "evidence" all the while cravenly hiding behind a great wall of NOTHING.

0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2017 09:03 am
@cameronleon,
Quote:
Time dilatation belongs to the fantasy called theory of relativity
Im impressed as to how you try to assert your own "expertise" by trying to trash anothers work without even understanding what it says.

Youre quite the fraud.

PS, once again, How old is the earth? and how do you know??
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2017 10:47 am
@farmerman,
cameronleon chose the wrong name; it should be chameleon. LOL Laughing
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2017 11:05 am
@TomTomBinks,
He's also a white supremacist.
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2017 12:02 pm
@cameronleon,
You should move to Iran. You'd love their legal system.
0 Replies

cameronleon

Reply Fri 25 Aug, 2017 08:00 am
So, no one comes here with solid evidence but mere loose phrases supporting the fake theories of evolution, relativity and big bang.

Wake up fools.

You have been deceived with pure sh*t when those fraudulent dudes told you that time dilates, that species evolve and that you come from a microscopic particle.

How long are you going to follow those stupidities?

You have here the great opportunity to demonstrate the validity of those theories, but you have faied and you only dedicate your messages to write things against me.

The problem is that you never asked questions, challenged the conventional ideas and demanded evidence to those you have considered as your "teachers"

The fraudulent dudes filled up your minds with scientific garbage and played with you at their will.

Now, I come here asking you to respond the basic, the root, the genesis of your theories, and ha ha ha ha... you find yourselves as idiots because you can't answer the basic, the root, the genesis of your theories.

And this is how a review works, this is how an audit is made, this is how an investigation follow procedures: You don't pay attention to the babbling and the hundreds or thousands of effects, collateral, formulas, equations, and more, you analyze, evaluate evidence.

You look for the primeval evidence. If no evidence is found as the primeval phenomenon, then whatever the fraudulent dudes say, what they say is just pure imaginations.

If the root, the basic, the genesis is pure imaginations, then the whole effects, consequences, collateral, formulas, equations, etc., are just pure imaginations as well.

This is the reason why you can't respond my challenge, because I point your genesis as a fantasy, a mere imagination, something that is not real in the physical world, and you find yourself with nothing to respond because in reality you have nothing, zero, nada.

So, don't be angry with me, because I'm not the one who has deceived you with pure fantasies as if they were science,

On the contrary, sue those fraudulent dudes because they are the ones who have deceived you, and they still are deceiving you and you still are the idiot who believes their crap.

But, of course, your pride won't allow you to recognize that you have been made an idiot by believing in time dilatation, evolution of species, galaxies coming from a dense microscopic particle, black holes, etc.

Then, suffer now the consequences, because you have no right, not a single authority to talk negatively against the 7 days of creation.

As long as you can't answer proving with solid evidence the genesis of your deluded theories, no one of you is the right person to criticize negatively the bible saying that science is a better choice, because your science is not science but philosophy, and in my opinion... poor philosophy.

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 25 Aug, 2017 10:02 am
@cameronleon,
Quote:
supporting the fake theories of evolution,

Okay, provide proof that the theories of evolution is fake.
farmerman

Reply Fri 25 Aug, 2017 10:40 am
@cameronleon,
Quote:
You have been deceived with pure sh*t
OK EINSTEIN wheres your evidence?

Whats the age of the earth?Ho do you know?

I shant ask again but I will go on a tirade about what a craven coward you are to engage in real debate supported by evidence
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Fri 25 Aug, 2017 06:33 pm
@cameronleon,
DNA exists. Therefore evolution exists. QED.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Sat 26 Aug, 2017 02:07 am
@farmerman,
I'd say he sounds more like the unlamented Quahog than the SnaKKKe. If he starts talking about the British Royal Family hunting naked teenagers through the Royal Woods to their death, we'll know for sure.
roger

Reply Sat 26 Aug, 2017 02:17 am
@MontereyJack,
You're kidding?
Setanta

Reply Sat 26 Aug, 2017 03:21 am
Because if you're visiting Croatia, you can see all the sights worth seeing in seven days (actually, fewer, but hey, they've got to get as many tourist dollars as they can).
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 26 Aug, 2017 04:05 am
@MontereyJack,
totqlly forgot about the Quahog. We sure get some real bundles here.
0 Replies