False Pretenses

older

Reply Wed 23 Jan, 2008 05:52 pm
Did anyone see the article on MSNBC about the independent study that found that the current administration took us to war based on false pretenses? Is there any legal recourse? Is there any way that GWB and associates can be held accountable? To my thinking the is an absolute crime agains the American people. I can't imagine how it feels to have lost a family member for NOTHING. It was all a lie and not an accidental lie but rather a premeditated act. This just makes me sick!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 497 • Replies: 6
No top replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Wed 23 Jan, 2008 06:10 pm
older
Yes I had read all the reactions about this .
None of the journalists are above board after this report.
Some one should expose the corporate controlled exmbedded journalism that had helped the poor pathetic compassionate BUSH.
The system is rotten to the core.
None of the aspirants are proficient in their mothertongue( English) to address the crux of the problem.
Forget about the journalists who sit in 5 star hotel and use some words to enthuse the voters.
Neither NYT, WP, CSM or CNN nor any NOTORIOUS intellectual are qualified to shake the views of rational, critical innocent nonentities.
0 Replies

older

Reply Wed 23 Jan, 2008 06:23 pm
I don't see anyone outraged about this (besides you and me)
Is this not possibly the crime of the century?
0 Replies

anton

Reply Wed 23 Jan, 2008 08:21 pm
The world is outraged!
It has certainly done nothing for the credibility of the United States, all around the world countries are turning away from the US, which should have been an inspiration rather than a beacon for everything that's bad in the world; undoubtedly Bush and his gang should be made to answer for their crimes against humanity.
0 Replies

rabel22

Reply Wed 23 Jan, 2008 08:26 pm
Dream on gentleman. All the president has to do is give everyone in his administration a blanket pardon when he leaves office and he is home free.
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Wed 23 Jan, 2008 11:08 pm
older wrote:
I don't see anyone outraged about this (besides you and me)
Is this not possibly the crime of the century?

For many of us this is old news.
0 Replies

older

Reply Thu 24 Jan, 2008 06:59 am
I just find it interesting that this time it doesn't come from the usual "Bush Haters" of which I am a proud member.
0 Replies