Global Warming is a Hoax

cjhsa

Reply Fri 18 Jan, 2008 08:45 am
http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/news/local/bay_environment/blog/morewarming%20005.jpg

Generation "me" is full of idiots. I hope these a**holes grow up and get a real job, they are supposed to pay for my social security.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 13,067 • Replies: 81
No top replies

Green Witch

Reply Fri 18 Jan, 2008 09:09 am
The earth doesn't give a poop what you think.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 18 Jan, 2008 09:17 am
Nor does it believe in global warming.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 18 Jan, 2008 10:26 am
Thanks for giving the ultimate prove ...
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Fri 18 Jan, 2008 11:08 am
Image Gallery: Glaciers Before and After

http://www.livescience.com/images/030324_glacierB_03.jpg

You can only lose this argument, Pete.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Fri 18 Jan, 2008 11:20 am
DrewDad wrote:
Image Gallery: Glaciers Before and After

http://www.livescience.com/images/030324_glacierB_03.jpg

You can only lose this argument, Pete.

DD, Cjhsa doesn't care about truth, only about the attention these debates get him. I often avoid his threads because I'm sure he gets a hard-on when people feed his psychological need to argue.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 18 Jan, 2008 11:29 am
There is no global warming. You are all borg. You have been ASSimilated.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Fri 18 Jan, 2008 11:30 am
Global warming itself is not even an issue, genius. 2007 was tied for the warmest year in history. FOURTEEN of the warmest years in history have occurred since 1990. It's what's CAUSING climate change and how it might be reversed that's the question.

Not that you are going to read the above with a level head.

Question: why even write in complete sentences anymore. I think you should randomly litter this site with fragments such as, "Guns good, liberal bad. Me no like liberal. Detroit full of scary minorities."
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 18 Jan, 2008 11:32 am
14 of the warmest years WHERE?

We've gone over this repeatedly.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Fri 18 Jan, 2008 11:33 am
We're talking about the planet Earth. I can't remember the name of the one you're on.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 18 Jan, 2008 11:35 am
Are you sure? Mars has warmed up too according to climate researchers. Maybe you chose to forget that.

And Detroit is full of scary minorities. If you don't understand that then I can see why you're so easily fooled by Al Gore & Co.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 18 Jan, 2008 11:36 am
My concern is that our youth is being brainwashed with this junk science. All of you America haters must be thrilled.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Fri 18 Jan, 2008 11:48 am
Junk science? We're talking about weather reporting. When you see rain in the forecast, do you take an umbrella with you? If so, you trust the people reporting the temperature increase, like it or not.

And to clarify your "where" question, I'm referring to all land areas, globally.

I'm deciding it's worth the 3% chance that you'll follow this link and educate yourself.

Now, you could really blow our minds here by offering a measured response backed with the evidence that's persuaded you to think the way you do about this issue.

Otherwise, why not just come out and say that you're kind of a bigot and just hate people based on their party affiliation? I'm admittedly (obviously) biased the other way, but I'd like to think not quite so extreme. You simply don't like things that can be generally categorized as "liberal," or even "touchy-feely." I'm fine with people hating things "just because." I have more respect for someone who intuitively hates things than someone who pretends to have reasons.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 18 Jan, 2008 11:58 am
"Global Warming" is nothing more than a conspiracy to shift the balance of power away from industrialized nations.

It's a game of pawns. If you believe it, you are one.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Fri 18 Jan, 2008 11:59 am
cjhsa wrote:
"Global Warming" is nothing more than a conspiracy to shift the balance of power away from industrialized nations.

It's a game of pawns. If you believe it, you are one.

Which groups, specfically, are behind this conspiracy, and who stands to benefit and how?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 18 Jan, 2008 01:10 pm
You should ask Al Gore that question.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 18 Jan, 2008 01:16 pm
Is Al Gore melting all the ice? Shocked
0 Replies

username

Reply Fri 18 Jan, 2008 01:18 pm
nice that cj finally admits he's a conspiracy theorist. And has just about as much credibility as any of the rest of them.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Fri 18 Jan, 2008 01:21 pm
cjhsa wrote:
You should ask Al Gore that question.

Even YOU don't know what you're talking about. At least we all have that in common.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 18 Jan, 2008 01:22 pm
About as much credibility as, say, a global warming alarmist that wants to blackmail the U.S.?
0 Replies