Some deep s***

cjhsa

Reply Wed 9 Jan, 2008 02:31 pm
Re: Some deep s***
Gargamel wrote:
cjhsa wrote:
engineer wrote:
I liked Clinton's "I listened to you and in the process found my own voice." Give that speech writer a pay raise. Obama's writers have a pretty good grasp on the lauguage, but Obama can deliver it in style.

But who cares? Are we going to get another 4-8 years of Bill the "oral"tor?

It's kinda good to have a president that actually tries to accomplish something, instead of just talking about it over a blowjob.

Annihillating a 3rd World country for no reason while watching ESPN is far nobler.

You'd cut and run from a pig roast.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Wed 9 Jan, 2008 02:41 pm
cjhsa wrote:
Gargamel wrote:
cjhsa wrote:
engineer wrote:
I liked Clinton's "I listened to you and in the process found my own voice." Give that speech writer a pay raise. Obama's writers have a pretty good grasp on the lauguage, but Obama can deliver it in style.

It's kinda good to have a president that actually tries to accomplish something, instead of just talking about it over a blowjob.

Annihillating a 3rd World country for no reason while watching ESPN is far nobler.

You'd cut and run from a pig roast.

Particularly if I went to the roast and saw that there WAS NO PIG.
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Wed 9 Jan, 2008 06:45 pm
Probably not a lot of pig roasts in Iraq.

Nope, not by a long shot.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 07:34 am
patiodog wrote:
Probably not a lot of pig roasts in Iraq.

Nope, not by a long shot.

I'd say there's plenty of long pig roasts.
0 Replies

revel

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 08:57 am
cjhsa wrote:
engineer wrote:

Oh yea; Clinton was just all talk which is why under him we had welfare reform; budget deficit reduction and surpluses and fought a war of ethnic cleansing without a single loss of American life with eventually Yugoslavia being charged with crimes against humanity. Furthermore; Clinton did far more watching and chasing after Bin Laden and even had a plan in place for when bush took office to further deal with him. But as we all know; bush wasn't interested in bin laden at the time.

Obama has a good record of doing things other than talk the short time he has been senator and I think he would be just as qualified if not a heck of a lot more than Bush ever was to be president. Just because you wear a cowboy hat and swagger dead or alive sayings all over the place don't mean squat as is evidence with bin laden still not being any where near caught dead or alive and then just a few short months later turning 180 degrees and saying he wasn't interested in Bin Laden. Never mind that he was behind the attacks on 9/11; let him get away with it and go fight another country which never attacked us because it has "more targets."

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2002/03/20020313-8.html

http://www.guardian.co.uk/afghanistan/story/0,1284,769398,00.html
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 09:22 am
Enjoy the talk talk talk.

A2K's left is the biggest bunch of CFM windbags I've ever come across online.
0 Replies

Gala

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 11:58 am
revel wrote:
Oh yea; Clinton was just all talk which is why under him we had welfare reform; budget deficit reduction and surpluses and fought a war of ethnic cleansing without a single loss of American life with eventually Yugoslavia being charged with crimes against humanity. Furthermore; Clinton did far more watching and chasing after Bin Laden and even had a plan in place for when bush took office to further deal with him. But as we all know; bush wasn't interested in bin laden at the time.

Obama has a good record of doing things other than talk the short time he has been senator and I think he would be just as qualified if not a heck of a lot more than Bush ever was to be president. Just because you wear a cowboy hat and swagger dead or alive sayings all over the place don't mean squat as is evidence with bin laden still not being any where near caught dead or alive and then just a few short months later turning 180 degrees and saying he wasn't interested in Bin Laden. Never mind that he was behind the attacks on 9/11; let him get away with it and go fight another country which never attacked us because it has "more targets."

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2002/03/20020313-8.html

http://www.guardian.co.uk/afghanistan/story/0,1284,769398,00.html

I thought Clinton accomplished some things, as you've mentioned above, he wasn't only just good at seducing women.

The whole Monica Lewinsky thing deserves a footnote-- nothing more. The only difference between Clinton and most of the other presidents is he got caught.

If it weren't for the prurient interest of one tubby, pasty, holier-than-thou Carl Rove look alike--Kenneth Starr, the whole matter would have never made it into the light of day.

The one thing Clinton did that I haven't quite figured out if it hurt or helped was NAFTA.
0 Replies

Gala

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 11:59 am
cjhsa wrote:
Enjoy the talk talk talk.

A2K's left is the biggest bunch of CFM windbags I've ever come across online.

I guess you like it though, cause you keep coming back?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 12:06 pm
Gala wrote:
The only difference between Clinton and most of the other presidents is he got caught.

Reminds me of the last guy we had that really WANTED to be president, Nixon.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 12:28 pm
cjhsa wrote:
Gala wrote:
The only difference between Clinton and most of the other presidents is he got caught.

Except most people approved of Clinton's performance--this of course excludes borderline Unabombers holed up in the woods.

In this sense, then, Nixon and Bush are more alike; only a deluded, perhaps mentally handicapped 25% supported/support them until the end.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 12:36 pm
All I know is, it is SUCH a relief not to have to hear the same old third-grade level discourse from our language-mangling moron in chief this time around.

Whoever explained to him that he can't be president again must have been a highly-qualified teacher with a lot of experience with developmentally disabled children. Bush actually seems to understand the concept. Or maybe they just show him something shiny every time he says he wants to go out on the campaign trail. Yeah, that's probably more like it.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 12:51 pm
Gargamel wrote:
In this sense, then, Nixon and Bush are more alike; only a deluded, perhaps mentally handicapped 25% supported/support them until the end.

Unlike Clinton, which required those qualities from his supporters up front.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 12:56 pm
cjhsa wrote:
Gargamel wrote:

Unlike Clinton, which required those qualities from his supporters up front.

I think I'm catching on! What you do is, you take what I say, and flip it around. So (hear me out) if I say, you have some weird Napoleon complex that causes you to stalk people on threads where the only insight you have to offer is that you don't like liberals, which everyone is quite aware of by now--you then say the exact same thing, changing one or two words! That's genius! It must be exhausting!
0 Replies

Gala

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 01:13 pm
cjhsa wrote:

Say whut?

You're comparing Bill Clinton to Richard Millhouse Nixon?

On a lighter note-- the only woman who would have much to do with Nixon was his wife Pat. And even she wasn't so convinced about him. Before they married he used to chauffer Pat and her dates to and fro.

On a less lighter note-- I see more similarities with Nixon and the current G W Bush, what with all the unaurthorized surveillance and all.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 01:23 pm
Nixon lived to be a public servant. Clinton lives to get his penis served.
0 Replies

Gala

Reply Mon 14 Jan, 2008 12:35 pm
cjhsa wrote:

C'mon, cjhsa-- Nixon lived to be a public servant? Did his calling lead him to break into the Dem's party office, etc because of his calling?

I can't come up with any pardon for B. Clinton's behavior-- but please, Richard Nixon exempt?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 14 Jan, 2008 12:37 pm
Gala wrote:
cjhsa wrote:

C'mon, cjhsa-- Nixon lived to be a public servant? Did his calling lead him to break into the Dem's party office, etc because of his calling?

I can't come up with any pardon for B. Clinton's behavior-- but please, Richard Nixon exempt?

Nixon was just the first pres to get caught doing what every politician does. They all lie, cheat and steal to get the dope on their opponents. There is no shame in politics. You can bet his Democratic rivals were wading through the Whitehouse dumpsters and still are to this day.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Mon 14 Jan, 2008 01:01 pm
cjhsa wrote:

Nixon was just the first pres to get caught doing what every politician does.

Oh my.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 14 Jan, 2008 01:10 pm
FreeDuck wrote:
cjhsa wrote:

Nixon was just the first pres to get caught doing what every politician does.

Oh my.

We now know, well after the fact, about JFK's indiscretions while in office.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Mon 14 Jan, 2008 01:13 pm
Of course, which is what prompted many people to say exactly what you said, only substituting Clinton for Nixon. Thus my dismay that you would use that line in defense of something far worse than "indiscretion".
0 Replies