How Clinton won in New Hampshire. It was not "tears"

Ramafuchs

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 06:18 pm
After reading all the views around the globe about the preliminary election of USA , I am strongly of the opinion that the successor of BUSH is not a white lady but a white man.
USA has to go a long way to enjoy the pleasure of Democracy.
By birth i am an indian.
I know the show goes on and people struggle to survive with American Bollywood drama.
Issues are aplenty and change will come when 90 percent of the eligible Voters cross the streets and use their ballots( which was not the case so far)
0 Replies

SULLYFISH66

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 06:28 pm
Michigan's primary is Jan. 15. Clinton is afraid she will be outvoted by voters marking "Uncomitted".

What a messed up fiasco this primary is (in Michigan)

It should be interesting between favorite son Mitt Romney and McCain.
If Romney can't win in Michigan, he should pull out.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 10:47 pm
Ramafuchs wrote:
After reading all the views around the globe about the preliminary election of USA , I am strongly of the opinion that the successor of BUSH is not a white lady but a white man.

It took you that much effort to come to that conclusion? You should have just looked at the list of ex-presidents in our history.

It isn't easy to change the directional flow of a river of history. If you are so eager to see something different, why not be more supportive of it rather than constantly posting nothing but ridicule of the effort to do so.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Sun 13 Jan, 2008 07:18 am
I would have no problem voting for a woman or person of color, but Hillary and Obama aren't going to get my vote for other reasons.

There's a white man I fear here too - Bloomberg. Whenever you run into someone with that much money, espousing populist politics, you can be sure that they have either had their wealth handed to them or been extremely lucky in life, such that they haven't had the experience typical of most businessmen and women.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sun 13 Jan, 2008 07:20 am
Rich populists were either very lucky or had their wealth handed to them. The world according to cjhsa.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Sun 13 Jan, 2008 10:06 am
Tell me Bill Gates isn't the luckiest man on the planet. He got a break using an inferior product and parlayed it into $60B. He never grew up - that's why he's a Democrat.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Mon 14 Jan, 2008 11:30 am
0 Replies