Joe Biden's case for his national electability video

Reply Wed 2 Jan, 2008 09:47 am
Joe Biden's case for his national electability video for the Iowa caucuses - outstanding:

http://www.joebiden.com/contribution/2?id=0032

Joe Biden announced yesterday that he is registered to run for president in the New Mexico caucuses on February 8th. I'm so glad he is and will caucus for him in my precinct.

BBB
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 380 • Replies: 10
No top replies

woiyo

Reply Wed 2 Jan, 2008 11:32 am
Good. He is a good man and the best of the democratic candidates.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Wed 2 Jan, 2008 12:24 pm
I agree, he is the best and most experienced of all the candidates. I could not understand why he has basically been written off from the very beginning. But than again I can not understand what sells Obama to be qualified to be president.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Wed 2 Jan, 2008 12:58 pm
Well, as far as I can see, Biden is not a woman and also not a black man.

He is only the most qualified Democrat, but that means nothing to the media.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2008 10:33 am
Senator Biden has withdrawn
Senator Biden has withdrawn from the presidential primaries. He didn't have enough money to continue. The Media (and debates) ignored him and the other non-big-money raisers. I admire and respect him for his attempt to raise the quality of candidates to benefit America.

Thanks, Joe!

BBB
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2008 10:34 am
woiyo wrote:
Well, as far as I can see, Biden is not a woman and also not a black man.

He is only the most qualified Democrat, but that means nothing to the media.

yup.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2008 10:35 am
whoever gets the nomination would be wise to offer the VP slot to Biden and to allow him some autonomy ala that prick Cheney.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2008 10:41 am
BPB
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
whoever gets the nomination would be wise to offer the VP slot to Biden and to allow him some autonomy ala that prick Cheney.

I would rather Biden remain in the senate where he is so valuable to the nation. The Democratic pressident will need him for advice and his leadership.

Why would anyone want to be vice president if Hillary Clinton wins when Bill Clinton has pillow talk advantage?

BBB
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2008 11:01 am
I suppose you have a point there BBB, but Biden has such a wealth of foreign policy knowledge and experience....and he's plain spoken and smart.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2008 11:19 am
The best man always wins does not work in politics. Tell them what they want to hear and do what you want does. What a shame. The American electorate is easily fooled.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Sat 5 Jan, 2008 09:05 am
Thanks from Joe
I wanted to send a short note to say how incredibly grateful I am for the support you have shown me in this campaign. My entire family and I are in awe of the many of you who opened up your hearts and homes to us during the campaign to give us a chance to change this race, and the country, for the better.

And we succeeded. Whether it was keeping the Democratic Party focused on finding a political solution in Iraq, securing funding for MRAP vehicles for our troops, or calling for a fundamentally new approach to Pakistan, we had an impact on this election in ways that will reverberate into next November, when we elect a Democrat to the White House.

Although I am ending my Presidential campaign, I am not going away. I'm returning to the Senate as the Chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee and will continue to ensure that we protect the nation's security and show our country that Democrats know how to keep America safe, keep our commitment to our troops and restore our country's respect in the world.

Again, thank you so much for making all of this possible.

Joe
0 Replies