2008: Who's the most progressive presidential candidate?

dyslexia

Reply Sat 19 Jan, 2008 08:23 pm
dyslexia wrote:
okie wrote:
Some of us older folks
I don't think you will get by with the senile dementia excuse when you're just plain stupid.
0 Replies

okie

Reply Sat 19 Jan, 2008 08:25 pm
I would still like to know if you have relatives living in Nevada? I am trying to figure out where Kucinich's 5 votes came from? Wolf Hole isn't far from Nevada, maybe you went over there and voted somehow?
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sat 19 Jan, 2008 08:31 pm
Henry Wallace apparently went on some sort of a tour of the CCCP following WW-II and the tour included gulags. When asked about them, the dufe replied that gulags were a Russian variant of something like the WPA.

When a farmer has a pig or a chicken that stupid, he takes him out behind the barn and shoots him through the head.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sat 19 Jan, 2008 08:51 pm
okie wrote:
I would still like to know if you have relatives living in Nevada? I am trying to figure out where Kucinich's 5 votes came from? Wolf Hole isn't far from Nevada, maybe you went over there and voted somehow?
How the fuc8k would you know where Wolf Hole is? It isn't near nevada and it's a ghost town in arizona.
0 Replies

okie

Reply Sat 19 Jan, 2008 09:14 pm
Unless there are two Wolf Holes, I have been near the one I know about, which is south of St. George out in the middle of nowhere, and east of Las Vegas, NV. I've been to Mt. Trumbell, which would be south of Wolf Hole. Presuming you are telling the truth, that must be where you are at, not that I really care. But I did notice your posted location because I have been out in that country in the past.
0 Replies

okie

Reply Sun 20 Jan, 2008 10:18 pm
Now I see dys is posting on another thread that he is voting in NM? So I guess he doesn't live in Wolf Hole afterall? I was beginning to wonder if he knows where Wolf Hole is anyway, because when I said it was near Nevada, he claimed it was nowhere near it. Does Dys even know where he is at, that is the question?

Note to dys, don't start calling names again, this is not a personal attack, it is a humorous question with a serious concern for your well being, as you seem to be lost.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Mon 21 Jan, 2008 01:09 am
okie wrote:
Now I see dys is posting on another thread that he is voting in NM? So I guess he doesn't live in Wolf Hole afterall? I was beginning to wonder if he knows where Wolf Hole is anyway, because when I said it was near Nevada, he claimed it was nowhere near it. Does Dys even know where he is at, that is the question?

Note to dys, don't start calling names again, this is not a personal attack, it is a humorous question with a serious concern for your well being, as you seem to be lost.

Spend more time reading topics other than politics and you'll know more about where Dys and a whole bunch of others live. Some even have pictures as proof. :wink:
0 Replies

okie

Reply Mon 21 Jan, 2008 12:03 pm
On my computer, it says right below a picture of some grizzled back woodsy guy "location Wolf Hole, AZ" Does he post a different location on every topic?
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Mon 21 Jan, 2008 12:17 pm
okie wrote:
On my computer, it says right below a picture of some grizzled back woodsy guy "location Wolf Hole, AZ" Does he post a different location on every topic?
This continued singling me out to post about is getting old. You have been doing this for over a year and all you ever get back from me is sarcasm and ridicule. You remain a scum-sucking pig with the brains of a desert toad west of Tucson on a late July afternoon.
0 Replies

okie

Reply Mon 21 Jan, 2008 12:42 pm
Forget it. Have a nice day, dyslexia, if you can manage it.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Mon 21 Jan, 2008 04:37 pm
Thomas wrote:
Let me ask it from a different angle then, Blatham: Can you name specific topics on which people who call themselves progressives come down on a different side than people who call themselves liberal?

Hi Thomas,

Do you see a meaningful distinction between the terms Conservative and Christian-Democrat?
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Mon 21 Jan, 2008 05:09 pm
okie wrote:
Forget it. Have a nice day, dyslexia, if you can manage it.
thank you, now STFU.
0 Replies