Need Breadmaker Manual

cjhsa

Reply Mon 28 Jan, 2008 12:05 pm
Made my second loaf of sourdough. Much better than the first, tastewise. Good sour notes, not vegetal, good rise. Great stuff.

My wife is in the San Francisco area and is bringing home some of the things we miss, including some Acme sourdough. It will be interesting to compare with what I've come up with here (not that I can compete with Acme). Oddly, Acme has no website, but their bread is worth searching out.

Here's some info for those that are interested: http://www.forkandbottle.com/pantry/bread/acme.htm
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2008 11:08 am
Bump.

I was hoping someone would try my sourdough starter recipe.

If you do, note that it works OK in the bread machine but not great. After a few weeks, with about 3/4 cup of starter added to three cups of flour with a little sugar and salt added, my machine will produce a well risen loaf with NO ADDED YEAST. The thing is, it's a lot more sour if you let it rise overnight, punch it down and let it rise again in the morning before baking.

If you mix it all up in the machine and set the delay for 12 hours, at about 8 or 9 hours, the bread will have risen over the top of the container and start to flow down around the baking chamber, and possibly onto the heating elements. That would not be good if it hit the baking cycle.

The first time I tried that I happened to wake up at 3AM and looked at it - thankfully, and punched it down. It made a great loaf of bread, very sour, but it required that extra step.

You could just let the machine knead the bread then unplug it overnight, punch it down in the morning and turn the machine back on for a "regular" cycle. Just don't forget.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2008 11:11 am
I've been working on some breads from over at the Taunton forums.

Regrettably/fortunately, Set's much better at making bread than I am.

Now to convince him to do that more often.
0 Replies

twigbranch

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2008 11:28 pm
@Jerry S,
Jerry, I just got a SD-BT65P at the resale shop.. I found some other manuals, and got tips but need to know if there is a trouble shooting guide? I don't think the yeast dropped out when it should - or is that only on the timed cycle? any tips would be appreciated!!!! thanks
Karin twigbranch yahoo
0 Replies

ragdolls7736

Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2010 03:36 pm
@Jerry S,
hi jerry,
I realize that this posting is a few years old, but I was wondering if you still have a copy of the manual for the breadmaker? I just picked one up on freecycle, but it doesn't have a manual.
thank you,
Ruth
0 Replies

Ken Munich

Reply Fri 9 Sep, 2011 07:21 pm
@cjhsa,
any luck finding the SD-BT2N operating manual in English? if so, please kindly email me a copy at [email protected] thanks in advance!
0 Replies

DanielleDu

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2012 07:48 am
@cjhsa,
I have the manual!..except this was posted back in 07! My mom worked for Panasonic and was given the machine be the company back in the late 80's. The yeast dispenser doesn't work so I cannot use the timer! Ugh! Otherwise, perfect bread Smile
wftc

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2012 08:26 pm
@CharlesA,
Charles,

Do you still have a copy of the pdf file for SD-BT6N bread machine? If so, I would appreciate it if you could upload it again. The old link where you uploaded the file is no longer valid.

Thanks.
-Tony
0 Replies

avaholic

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2012 06:00 pm
@CharlesA,
Charles,

Do you still have access to this PDF? Your original link does not work.

Thanks,

Chris
0 Replies

avaholic

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2012 06:05 pm
@DanielleDu,
Danielle,

Do you still have access to the PDF of the manual?

Thanks,

Chris
0 Replies

WyldOne

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2012 07:30 pm
@DanielleDu,
Oooh, if you still check this thread, would you happen to have the manual, still?

Just bought an SD-BT65N at a thrift store up the street, today, assuming I would be able to find the manual online.......

--__--;

I've been trying to muddle through with manuals from other Panasonic models, but I really would like to have the one that is actually for /this/ model.
rboysinmt

Reply Sun 30 Dec, 2012 06:28 pm
@WyldOne,
Did you ever find a maual? I just picked one up from a lady, it was her mom's and she didn't have the manual either. Thanks! Carol
0 Replies

dln

Reply Fri 1 Feb, 2013 12:42 pm
@Jerry S,
Do you still have this? If so, if you can email a copy or send me a copy I'd be glad to post it online. So many people are looking for it but I only have a copy made by my sister who passed away. So, unfortunately I am not able to tell her now that she accidentally cut off the parts of the recipe that had the measurements. The ingredients are all there... just not the measurements! Anyway, if you do have it, could you email me? Thanks!
[email protected]
0 Replies

dln

Reply Tue 5 Feb, 2013 05:41 am
@Jerry S,
Do you still have the manual for the National Bread Maker, Model SD-BT65N? I am desperately trying to find it. I already wrote one person about it - I hope it wasn't you. I wouldn't want to keep asking!! My apologies if I already did. Thanks very much!
Doreen Nacht
0 Replies

lilbiz24

Reply Sat 31 Jan, 2015 03:28 pm
@cjhsa,
did u find a manual if not here is the link that u need i believe
http://nequam.net/National-Bread-Machine-Manual-SDB2TN-SDBT6N-SDBT51N-SDBT55N-SDBT56N/

its them manual just sace it to the comp.
0 Replies

Loudar

Reply Tue 26 Jan, 2016 04:51 am
@Jerry S,
It would be great if you could send me a copy of your Panasonic sd-bt65n bread maker manual.
Thank you,
Lou
0 Replies

Hi im Kat

Reply Wed 10 Feb, 2016 02:46 pm
@Jerry S,
Hi, my name is Kat, My mother passed and I got her Bread Machine, its a National. SD-BT65N. There was no manual and not even sure it still works. I called Panasonic and was told they no longer Support or Supply for this machine. Any ideas what i need to do?. I miss Moms breads.
0 Replies